Aus Mobile Phone Provider

1 hour ago, KhunHeineken said:

Below are the Skype PAYG prices calling Australia from Thailand. 

Here's the link. 

You will see this at the top:  "Call phones and send SMS anywhere in the world at affordable prices with Skype Credit." 

You will see this under the heading:  "Choose pay-as-you-go calling option"

https://www.skype.com/en/credit/

The OP had issues getting his Amaysim onto the network.  I suggested some trouble shooting.  Did you? 

No, you didn't beat my prices. 

Yet again, you are misleading readers by not giving the full information, facts, and prices. 

The VOIP provider to put forward, "Local Phone" have their rates in USD and GBP.  As an example, Local Phone want $0.075USD a minute for a call to an Aussie mobile.  As per www.xe.com at the time of posting, $0.075USD = $0.12AUD. 

Thus, Local Phone want $0.12AUD a minute to call an Aussie Mobile, and Skype PAYG want $0.10AUD per minute to call an Aussie mobile.  Now, Skype charge a $0.089AUD connection fee for Aussie mobiles, so, approximately, any mobile call over a few minutes and Skype PAYG is cheaper than Local Phone, and any call less than a few minutes and Local Phone is cheaper. 

As for landlines, Local Phone want $0.015USD a minute, which is $0.03AUD a minute.  Skype PAYG charge $0.023AUD.  Once again, Skype PAYG charge a $0.049AUD connection fee for landlines, so, like mobile calls, if the call is longer than a few minutes, Skype PAYG is cheaper than Local Phone. 

I also note Local Phone charge $0.036USD ($0.06AUD) for Toll Free numbers, which are 1800 numbers, where they are free to call with Skype PAYG.  So Skype PAYG is the clear winner there. 

Can you tell me how much Local Phone to ring a 1300 or 13 number, given they are the main numbers I call in Australia because they are the numbers of the companies I continue to have dealings with in Australia.

It must be noted that www.xe.com rounded such small currency conversions.  That said, if someone tops up their Local Phone account, they are at the mercy of Visa or MasterCard's terrible exchange rates, thus, further losses.

So, would you agree Skype PAYG is cheaper for calls longer than a few minutes, and Local Phone is cheaper for calls shorter than a few minutes, but not by much, due to currency conversion losses?  If not, can you explain why not?

See rates for the destinations you want to call

Australia
Where do you want to call
~434 mins for $10.00 of Skype Credit*
Calling - per minute
Calling - per minute1
Australia
2.3¢
Australia - Canberra
2.3¢
Australia - Mobile 2
10¢
Australia - Shared Cost - 1300 prefix 2
26¢
Australia - Special Service - 13 prefix 2
7.0¢
Australia - Sydney
2.3¢
Australia - Toll Free 3
$0.00
SMS
Cost per message
Australia
8.8¢
  1. When calling from Thailand, a connection fee of 4.9¢ applies, unless otherwise indicated.
  2. When calling from Thailand, a connection fee of 8.9¢ applies, unless otherwise indicated.
  3. When calling from Thailand, a connection fee of $0.00 applies, unless otherwise indicated.

I guess you are beginning to see your blunder by now. You choose to top up Skype in US$, but then quoted the subsequent charges in AU$. A bit dopey, considering your were 'smart' enough to remember to convert the Localphone prices.

If you top up in AU$, then the Skype costs in AU$ are shown here:

image.png.0847ac8adf3f89cadf0e9e6f83b3d5d2.png

AU$0.264c for the first minute and AU$0.14c for each subsequent minute. More expensive than even if you use the US$ top up option of Localphone at AU$0.01137c per minute.

Now on to your assertion that the OP "had issues getting his Amaysim onto the network".... Really? That did not even happen. The OP does not even have an Amaysim. That is what happens when you choose to argue without even taking a second to check for the reality.

As to Landlines, about which the OP did not ask, I'll use the most expensive Localphone tariff to make it as fair as I can for you. Localphone charge US$0.015c/AU$0.027. Skype absolutely best price is AU$0.032c plus a AU$0.069c connection charge.

So far, you've got most everything badly wrong.

As to your question with regard to 1300 numbers.. find out for yourself by starting your own thread or doing your own research. The OP asked about mobile numbers in Australia.

VISA/Mastercard have excellent exchange rates. It really seems that you don't understand anything at all.

13 minutes ago, KhunHeineken said:

I see you are hiding behind the OP.  I am directing my post at YOU. 

It's YOU that is embarrassing yourself.

YOU put forward both GBP and USD prices for local phone.  Both currencies are subject to conversion rates from AUD.  Thus, at the mercy of Visa and MasterCard conversion rates, and possible fees for converting. 

Skype PAYG deal in AUD, so you know exactly what you get, paying AUD, with a Visa or MastyerCard that is in AUD, unless one used their Thai Visa or MasterCard. 

You are dribbling now, because you can't even guarantee what the Local Phone customer gets in "credit" because it's up to Visa and MasterCard what rate they wish to give.  If only Local Phone dealt in Aussie Dollars like Skype PAYG does.  :cheesy:

Gosh you are pathetic.

You quoted US$ prices. Are you completely thick? 😊 I had to convert them to AU$, showing that your recommendation is much more expensive. No amount of conversion charge with make up for that.

Let's say you could buy AU$10 using US$ via xe.com at the mid-market rate. That would cost US$6.594. With a Mastercard from the USA, that would cost US$6.607. 

Your attempt to use exchange rates at a mitigating factor has also fallen flat on it's face. Just give it up, you are already scraping the barrel.

59 minutes ago, KhunHeineken said:

SpotI see you are hiding behind the OP.  I am directing my post at YOU. 

It's YOU that is embarrassing yourself.

YOU put forward both GBP and USD prices for local phone.  Both currencies are subject to conversion rates from AUD.  Thus, at the mercy of Visa and MasterCard conversion rates, and possible fees for converting. 

Skype PAYG deal in AUD, so you know exactly what you get, paying AUD, with a Visa or MastyerCard that is in AUD, unless one used their Thai Visa or MasterCard. 

You are dribbling now, because you can't even guarantee what the Local Phone customer gets in "credit" because it's up to Visa and MasterCard what rate they wish to give.  If only Local Phone dealt in Aussie Dollars like Skype PAYG does.  :cheesy:

You must be cringing inside. The difference between Mastercard/VISA and the varying 'spot' rate is minimal. Likely less than 0.5%. It's your bank that levies charges. For standard cards, expect up to 3%. Many have cards with no charges, but for the sake of illustration, we'll use 3%. So, we can add 3% for conversion when buying GBP credit. That takes the cost from AU$0.05628 to AU$0.05768, a difference of one seventh of one Australian cent per minute. Total cost 5.768 cents per minute with potential exchange rate costs.

On 6/16/2024 at 4:34 PM, StevieAus said:

We are visiting Sydney for two weeks in September and will need two SIM cards  and provider mainly for calls not data, are their any recommendations as it’s a few years since last trip.

Thanks

You can buy a pre-paid Telstra Sim card starter kit for $2 at any Woolworths supermarket (so avoid having to go to dreaded Telstra office). You then pay $12 for 7 days unlimited calls/texts + 3GB data (so $24 for your 2 weeks)

Another option is $35 for 28 days of unlimited calls/texts + 15GB data + 60 minutes free call to Thailand

Edited by Pattaya57

19 hours ago, NowNow said:

I guess you are beginning to see your blunder by now. You choose to top up Skype in US$, but then quoted the subsequent charges in AU$. A bit dopey, considering your were 'smart' enough to remember to convert the Localphone prices.

If you top up in AU$, then the Skype costs in AU$ are shown here:

image.png.0847ac8adf3f89cadf0e9e6f83b3d5d2.png

AU$0.264c for the first minute and AU$0.14c for each subsequent minute. More expensive than even if you use the US$ top up option of Localphone at AU$0.01137c per minute.

Now on to your assertion that the OP "had issues getting his Amaysim onto the network".... Really? That did not even happen. The OP does not even have an Amaysim. That is what happens when you choose to argue without even taking a second to check for the reality.

As to Landlines, about which the OP did not ask, I'll use the most expensive Localphone tariff to make it as fair as I can for you. Localphone charge US$0.015c/AU$0.027. Skype absolutely best price is AU$0.032c plus a AU$0.069c connection charge.

So far, you've got most everything badly wrong.

As to your question with regard to 1300 numbers.. find out for yourself by starting your own thread or doing your own research. The OP asked about mobile numbers in Australia.

VISA/Mastercard have excellent exchange rates. It really seems that you don't understand anything at all.

You are correct, I had a VPN on that gave me US Skype prices in the post I worked the maths.  In previous posts, the posts with the "AU" in front of the $10, those are the figures I should have worked. 

I see calls to landlines are about the same, but Local Phone is cheaper when you take into account the connection fee. 

I see Local Phone is slightly cheaper for mobiles.

The thing is, when an Aussie customer buys $10AUD of PAYG credit with Skype, using an Aussie Visa or MasterCard, exactly $10AUD comes off the card.  With Local Phone, you don't know how much money will come out.  YOU can't guarantee the final price, can you?

Banks take a conversion fee, even for a small amount like $10USD, then you get a lousy currency conversion rate.  So, well over $10AUD is withdrawn from your account.  On that basis, Skype may very well be cheaper. 

18 hours ago, NowNow said:

You must be cringing inside. The difference between Mastercard/VISA and the varying 'spot' rate is minimal. Likely less than 0.5%. It's your bank that levies charges. For standard cards, expect up to 3%. Many have cards with no charges, but for the sake of illustration, we'll use 3%. So, we can add 3% for conversion when buying GBP credit. That takes the cost from AU$0.05628 to AU$0.05768, a difference of one seventh of one Australian cent per minute. Total cost 5.768 cents per minute with potential exchange rate costs.

Not cringing. 

I had to refer back to your post with their rates, because the Local Phone website is down.  So much for reliability.  :cheesy: 

Now, can you tell me, EXACTLY, how much AUD will be withdrawn from my Aussie bank account when I pay the $10USD from my Aussie Visa / MasterCard?  No, I didn't think so. :smile:

How about calling 13 and 1300 numbers.  You didn't answer my question.  Could it be, you can't even call 13 and 1300 numbers with Local Phone?  How would one call their bank, insurance company, utility companies, Super company etc etc?  I really do "cringe" at the thought of not being able to call 13 and 1300 numbers with Local Phone.  No problem calling these numbers with Skype. :smile:

Why is Local Phone charging to call a Toll Free 1800 number?  What a rip off.  They are free to call with Skype.  :smile:

Looking at the entire packages from both companies on offer, Skype PAYG outperforms Local Phone on reliability and price.  Simple as that.   

Edited by KhunHeineken

31 minutes ago, KhunHeineken said:

So, you have no idea what an Aussie would pay, with an Aussie Visa / MasterCard, from their Aussie bank account, to buy $10USD of Local Phone credit.  You have no experience of ever making such a transaction.  Is that correct? 

Which is EXACTLY my point, where as with Skype credit, $10AUD is $10AUD, no currency conversion fee and no exchange rate losses. 

That's an "if" where as with Skype it's a definite.  You buy $10AUD, you pay $10AUD, you get $10AUD. 

Correct, and as I have said, I have been stung by this before.  You pay a conversion fee, and given a lousy rate.  That $10USD ends up a lot more in AUD.

In any case, I will certainly consider Local Phone, should Skype ever implode.  After all, we are only talking about small money. 

How is the call quality and reliability of Local Phone>?

Why all this pathetic rambling? I nor anyone else needs to know how much your card charges. It hardly makes any difference at all. You simply took over the OP's thread with your own silly agenda, as you have done on so many threads before and will likely do again.

It was a simple recommendation to the OP for the best value method to call his friend in Australia, until you arrived and tried to make it all about you. Any 'lousy' rate you may have received is down to your own ignorance. The product you chose and they way you chose to pay. You keep writing foolishly about the 'lousy rate' you received without any evidence at all. Show us the figures and we'll find out the truth.

So far, the maximum deviation from the spot rate for any standard credit card in Australia would be 4%. For the best, it is less than 1%. You have been wrong with regard to every single thing you have posted on this thread and there is no reason to believe that you haven't got it wrong again with regard to your exclamations about the rate you received.

4% of US$10 is 40 US cents. So you'd be charged that AU$ equivalent of US$10.40. That's it. Instead of the 'perfect' rate of AU$15.11(that no consumer in Australia can access anyway), you might pay AU$15.71. So you argued and made yourself an absolute nuisance over a possible 4% charge on your card; AU$0.60. That is really pathetic.

Wasting my time and yours. But you obviously don't have anything better to do.

There aren't any losses if the cost is less than half of the Skype costs... your whole premise was just infantile.

As I told you before, the ONLY reason why you are not on ignore, is to stop people from following making the same mistakes that you make. Hopefully you'll just go away...

Edited by NowNow

3 hours ago, NowNow said:

I nor anyone else needs to know how much your card charges.

Yeah, we do.  It's not a Thai market where they throw a price at you and you haggle.  :cheesy:

It hardly makes any difference at all.

Yeah, it does.  We were comparing prices between Local Phone and Skype. 

It was a simple recommendation to the OP for the best value method to call his friend in Australia,

I questioned if it was the "best" value and you can't even supply a final price to the customer. 

Not to mention, the price of 13 and 1300 calls, and 1800 toll free calls.  Still waiting for these prices. 

So far, the maximum deviation from the spot rate for any standard credit card in Australia would be 4%. For the best, it is less than 1%.

But no EXACT price, right?

With Skype, you pay $10AUD, it's a known value. 

4% of US$10 is 40 US cents. So you'd be charged that AU$ equivalent of US$10.40. That's it. Instead of the 'perfect' rate of AU$15.11(that no consumer in Australia can access anyway), you might pay AU$15.71.

You can't guarantee the price of $15.71 every time an Aussie customer buys $10USD of Local Phone credit, can you?  Thus, your figures are rubbery. 

You haven't even mentioned the bank's currency conversion fee, that's probably because you are not Australian, and don't have an Australian bank account.  This fee makes Local Phone even more expensive. 

Your personal attacks are wasted on me.

You say Local Phone is the "best value" and I am asking you to prove it in AUD figures, but you can't, and you know you can't, because of exchange rates and bank currency conversion fees.  It really is as simple as that.  Thus, Skype becomes the better option. 

Edited by KhunHeineken

28 minutes ago, KhunHeineken said:

Yeah, we do.  It's not a Thai market where they throw a price at you and you haggle.  :cheesy:

I questioned if it was the "best" value and you can't even supply a final price to the customer. 

Not to mention, the price of 13 and 1300 calls, and 1800 toll free calls.  Still waiting for these prices. 

You can't guarantee the price of $15.71 every time an Aussie customer buys $10USD of Local Phone credit, can you?  Thus, your figures are rubbery. 

You haven't even mentioned the bank's currency conversion fee, that's probably because you are not Australian, and don't have an Australian bank account.  This fee makes Local Phone even more expensive. 

You say Local Phone is the "best value" and I am asking you to prove it in AUD figures, but you can't, and you know you can't, because of exchange rates and bank currency conversion fees.  It really is as simple as that.  Thus, Skype becomes the better option. 

I already have already proved it to everyone else who has perused this thread That Localphone is far less expensive than using Skype Credit. If you are unable to see that, we can only assume that you are deficient in some way or just a silly Troll. Take your pick. But time will not improve it as you are already quite old. That's as good as it's going to get for you. Shame.

31 minutes ago, KhunHeineken said:

Not only have I made illustrations with the Mastercard spread, but I also did so including the bank's currency conversion fee at 3%. That is likely what your bank charges. It's a standard fee across all markets.

But you are so thick and stuck to your position of arguing uselessly, that you are completely blind to those figures. That is exactly what you did on every other thread, even when people were openly ridiculing your assertions.

I can only assume that you missed school in order to work on a farm or some such and that you really don't understand anything, no matter how much it has been explained to you. You are simply a lost cause. 

Unless the exchange rate falls to AU$3 to US$1, then Localphone is always going to be cheaper when buying GBP, no matter any currency conversion charge. You arguing against it, just makes you look a fool. Be my guest...

7 hours ago, NowNow said:

That is likely what your bank charges.

"Likely" is not a precise figure, is it? 

you are completely blind to those figures

What figures?  They are not accurate figures because you don't know them, and can't guarantee them.

With Skype, $10AUD is $10AUD.  You pay $10AUD and get $10AUD credit. 

With Local Phone, you don't know how much in fees you'll pay and what rate you'll get, so you don't know the final cost of the $10USD credit with Local Phone.  

Unless the exchange rate falls to AU$3 to US$1, then Localphone is always going to be cheaper when buying GBP, no matter any currency conversion charge.

You said earlier it's "likely what your bank charges."  Do you know who I bank with?  I never said.  What about all the other banks in Australia.  Do you know their currency conversion fees?

You are dribbling again.  

You are trying to make unknown fees and rates into an exact amount, but you are embarrassing yourself as you refuse to admit that you can not guarantee the EXACT amount of money that is withdrawn from a customer's Aussie bank account when buying $10USD of credit with Local Phone.   

Now, how much does Local Phone charge to call 13 and 1300 numbers, and 1800 numbers?  You never said.  Do you know? 

4 minutes ago, KhunHeineken said:

What figures?  They are not accurate figures because you don't know them, and can't guarantee them.

With Local Phone, you don't know how much in fees you'll pay and what rate you'll get, so you don't know the final cost of the $10USD credit with Local Phone.  

You said earlier it's "likely what your bank charges."  Do you know who I bank with?  I never said.  What about all the other banks in Australia.  Do you know their currency conversion fees?

You are dribbling again.  

You are trying to make unknown fees and rates into an exact amount, but you are embarrassing yourself as you refuse to admit that you can not guarantee the EXACT amount of money that is withdrawn from a customer's Aussie bank account when buying $10USD of credit with Local Phone.   

Now, how much does Local Phone charge to call 13 and 1300 numbers, and 1800 numbers?  You never said.  Do you know? 

I think that you might be suffering from some kind of mental illness. The figures don't need to be guaranteed, unless a few cents either way is going to throw you off balance. Your behaviour on this thread is quite bizarre, but not surprising, as we've seen you behave in exactly the same manner in an Android Box thread and many others. Calling the OP there cheap due to him not being interested in your idea to buy a Mini PC four times the cost of the Android Box about which he asked. Just weird. Here you are obsessing and nit-picking again. Desperate to try to convince someone that your idea is the best value, when just about everyone understands that it is not.

Even you know that it is not, but you are so desperate to claw back the dignity that you lost in threads prior to this and now also here, that you continue with your ill behaviour.

It's no skin off my back, your odious character. More pity the poor woman who is paid to put up with you.

As to the costs of calling certain numbers, they aren't mine nor the OP's concern. If you want to know, find out for yourself. 😊

It's patently clear why someone like you would head to Thailand. No woman would want to put up with such a character. 😊 What a sad sack... 

You continue to use Skype. It's easier on your tiny addled brain.

38 minutes ago, KhunHeineken said:

You are dribbling again.  

It just occurred to me that I might be dealing with a genuine case of autism or Asperger's. Why? Your strange behaviour on the other threads and here and the obsession with wanting to know exactly what will come out of your account each time. That lead to me another thought....your complaint about a lousy exchange rate. It's so obvious now that someone of your character would actually choose the option of DCC, thinking it a boon to know EXACTLY what you are being charged in your home currency....only to be appalled at the poor rate given when utilising DCC. 

Anyway, I hope you feel better soon and perhaps make some friends along the way.

On 8/15/2024 at 2:47 PM, NowNow said:

I think that you might be suffering from some kind of mental illness. The figures don't need to be guaranteed, unless a few cents either way is going to throw you off balance. Your behaviour on this thread is quite bizarre, but not surprising, as we've seen you behave in exactly the same manner in an Android Box thread and many others. Calling the OP there cheap due to him not being interested in your idea to buy a Mini PC four times the cost of the Android Box about which he asked. Just weird. Here you are obsessing and nit-picking again. Desperate to try to convince someone that your idea is the best value, when just about everyone understands that it is not.

Even you know that it is not, but you are so desperate to claw back the dignity that you lost in threads prior to this and now also here, that you continue with your ill behaviour.

It's no skin off my back, your odious character. More pity the poor woman who is paid to put up with you.

As to the costs of calling certain numbers, they aren't mine nor the OP's concern. If you want to know, find out for yourself. 😊

It's patently clear why someone like you would head to Thailand. No woman would want to put up with such a character. 😊 What a sad sack... 

You continue to use Skype. It's easier on your tiny addled brain.

It's very simple.

1)  How much AUD does an Aussie customer of Local Phone pay for $10USD credit?

2)  How much does Local Phone change for calls to 13 numbers?

3) How much does Local Phone charge for calls to 1300 numbers?

4)  How much does Local Phone change for 1800 Toll Free numbers?

Everyone knows you can't answer question one with an exact price / cost / figure.  This is what makes your claim that Local Phone is the "best" questionable, which you can not prove. 

Once again, your personal attacks are wasted on me. 

Can you at least answer 3 out of the 4 above questions?

Edited by KhunHeineken

23 hours ago, NowNow said:

It just occurred to me that I might be dealing with a genuine case of autism or Asperger's. Why? Your strange behaviour on the other threads and here and the obsession with wanting to know exactly what will come out of your account each time. That lead to me another thought....your complaint about a lousy exchange rate. It's so obvious now that someone of your character would actually choose the option of DCC, thinking it a boon to know EXACTLY what you are being charged in your home currency....only to be appalled at the poor rate given when utilising DCC. 

Anyway, I hope you feel better soon and perhaps make some friends along the way.

It occurred to me some time ago that I am dealing with an American who has NEVER purchased $10USD credit from Local Phone using and Aussie Visa / MasterCard, thus, has no idea on the fees, nor the conversion rates at any given time, so can not state a final price to an Aussie  customer on this forum. 

Thus, any, and all figures you put forward, are rubbery.

Once again, with Skype, an Aussie buys $10AUD of credit, and ONLY pays $10AUD.  Unlike Local Phone, where the amount withdrawn is unknown until the transaction has been completed, and by then, the "best" may not be the "best." 

A question for you.  If Local Phone is so good, why wouldn't they offer payment in more currencies?  I mean, YOU claim they are the "best" yet they only deal in three currencies.  

Still waiting for the answers to my questions in the previous post.  We both know you can not answer Question 1, but how about Questions 2, 3 and 4?   Should be simple enough.  Asked it a few times.  Still no reply. 

Edited by KhunHeineken

Wondering if OP noticed my earlier post that you can get a $2 Telstra sim from Woolworths and then pay $12 per 7 days of unlimited calls and 3GB of data. Seems perfect for what was asked in OP about 2 weeks of cheap phone calls while visiting Sydney. 

Not sure if the last 40 back and forward long posts between only 2 members arguing with each other has offered a better solution 😉

Edited by Pattaya57

5 hours ago, KhunHeineken said:

It's very simple.

1)  How much AUD does an Aussie customer of Local Phone pay for $10USD credit?

2)  How much does Local Phone change for calls to 13 numbers?

3) How much does Local Phone charge for calls to 1300 numbers?

4)  How much does Local Phone change for 1800 Toll Free numbers?

Everyone knows you can't answer question one with an exact price / cost / figure.  This is what makes your claim that Local Phone is the "best" questionable, which you can not prove. 

Once again, your personal attacks are wasted on me. 

Can you at least answer 3 out of the 4 above questions?

Are you an imbecile? 

4 hours ago, Pattaya57 said:

Wondering if OP noticed my earlier post that you can get a $2 Telstra sim from Woolworths and then pay $12 per 7 days of unlimited calls and 3GB of data. Seems perfect for what was asked in OP about 2 weeks of cheap phone calls while visiting Sydney. 

Not sure if the last 40 back and forward long posts between only 2 members arguing with each other has offered a better solution 😉

I wonder if you noticed that that the OP asked about calling his friend in Australia from Thailand. Not sure why you think a phone card from Woolworths would help with that.

I'm not arguing. @KhunHeineken is just a silly Troll playing the fool, deliberately disrupting the thread for his own ends. Not for the first time. The OP asked about calls to mobile phones. @KhunHeineken is just writing nonsense. 

It occurred to me some time ago that I am dealing with an American who has NEVER purchased $10USD credit from Local Phone using and Aussie Visa / MasterCard, thus, has no idea on the fees, nor the conversion rates at any given time, so can not state a final price to an Aussie  customer on this forum. 

Once again, with Skype, an Aussie buys $10AUD of credit, and ONLY pays $10AUD.  Unlike Local Phone, where the amount withdrawn is unknown until the transaction has been completed, and by then, the "best" may not be the "best." 

A question for you.  If Local Phone is so good, why wouldn't they offer payment in more currencies?  I mean, YOU claim they are the "best" yet they only deal in three currencies.  

Still waiting for the answers to my questions in the previous post.  We both know you can not answer Question 1, but how about Questions 2, 3 and 4?   Should be simple enough.  Asked it a few times.  Still no reply. 

I'll ask you again. Are you an imbecile? An American who has never purchased US$?? 🤣🤣😂

On the other hand you are an Ozzie who chose DCC and the wondered why you got such a 'lousy' exchange rate 😊 Classic 😊

As I told you before, I won't be helping you work out the costs of anything. If you are too thick to work it out for yourself, stick with what you know 😊

The OP has his answers. You are just a pest, as you have been on many other similar threads.

• Agree 1

On 8/10/2024 at 10:20 PM, NowNow said:

Have noticed a bit of a price difference when if you fund the account with GBP instead of US$:

image.png.14f2137bdfe03c4fa3ba304cbb21a2cc.png

image.png.0cec7176f9e396b1249b00ce03e3e25e.png

The US$ cost is double the UK cost. Some arbitrage there 😊 Fund your account using GBP.

Thanks

9 hours ago, NowNow said:

As I told you before, I won't be helping you work out the costs of anything. If you are too thick to work it out for yourself, stick with what you know 😊

The OP has his answers. You are just a pest, as you have been on many other similar threads.

9 hours ago, NowNow said:

Yes thanks for your original help sorry you have attracted this pest