Foreigner Assaulting Thai Woman on Walking Street in Pattaya

webfact

8 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

First questions: Why do you see it as me being intolerant of you having a different opinion than me? Have I started any problem over that? Have I showed my "intolerance", in reality opinion, in any different way than you have been showing yours. Does that make you as intolerant to my opinion as I am to yours?

Answer: No, we both have different opinions, and to not agree. That has nothing to do with intolerance. Also never said that I do not respect your decision.

Second question: Why do you feel the need to bring in my wife time after time in this discussion? Do I go as far as making it personal with you?

Answer: NO I don´t, as that falls below the dignity you shall show a person you have a discussion with.

Having said that, there is actually no problem if you would grab my wife in case she would behave same bad like the man we are talking about in this piece of news. That would be if I was not there, as I in that case already would have handled the situation.

Yet again, at the end of your post above you are referring again to my intolerance to those who have a different view, in realty you. As you can see, we are posting messages back and forth, which simply mean you can not tolerate my opinion either. I would not go as far as not tolerate, and so does not look good on you as you at the same time post you respect my decision. But, on the other hand, that was maybe only in regard to looking forward to grabbing my wife as a childish comment coming from you. I suggest that you grow up, and start having conversations without bringing your desire for another persons wife into it. That only shows the mindset of a hormone filled teenager that can´t control his urges.

Got hit?

So long and winding...

Just to end up in an disregarding lecture, and crashing into the same car again, and again.

Keep it short, as it's not so enduring.

Edited by Maitdjai
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Jonathan Swift said:

As far as stupid goes, your comment rates #1 on the stupidity scale. You weren't there. End of story. Blaming the victim is never legitimate, but men, courts, lawyers in rape trials  do it to women all the time. Like telling a woman it was her fault she was raped because she was wearing suggestive clothes. Not being familiar with acts of violence doesn't make you stupid. It just means you're an average person leading an average life not expecting to be assaulted for no reason. It was actually a good idea to film the guy,  she just failed to consider all possible outcomes. It was an unpredictable situation, unpredictable behavior by a drunk, but no, she was not in any way to blame. Shame on you for even suggesting it. 

It would appear from those who had seen the video that apart from some pushing and shouting by the hookers trying to prevent him from leaving nobody was 'assaulted', it seems from many 'concerned' posters here that not only the hookers were hysterical.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, KannikaP said:
7 hours ago, Dcheech said:

Looks to be a footie fan, late night & bladdered. His team lost, or a team he bet on. Sad that the girl filming it got cracked, but they're dangerous at such times. Especially when his 'footie mates', from a few hours earlier, now want their money.

Total BS guesswork. From which country do you think he is a fan?

Maybe he was just told that he had cancer and wasn't feeling too good. MAYBE!

Looks like I can't comment on it. The post was deleted. It's always something, UEFA makes a complaint, footie fans offended, WOKE mob objects to implied meanings, but you never know the real reason.

2 hours ago, RobU said:

You are a very sick person who takes the side of 'an angry man' who beat up 2 women.  You're a complete misogynist.  He was beating up another woman, she couldn't stop him but she did film him. It could be that her filming him stopped him killing the other woman

Now he'd already "beaten up" two woman, and was kept from killing. 

Totally sick assumptions, helping zero about the situation.  Just cooking the thing up?

Disgusting!

Edited by Maitdjai
  • Agree 1

Removed some insults, misquotes, and off-topic bickering.

Also, don't report posts where you insult a person and they answer back. As we've said many times, moderators aren't there to protect you from arguments you willingly engage in. Report, ignore, move on.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

It would appear from those who had seen the video that apart from some pushing and shouting by the hookers trying to prevent him from leaving nobody was 'assaulted', it seems from many 'concerned' posters here that not only the hookers were hysterical.

Pushing and shouting to prevent him from leaving because he had already assaulted one of them. I don't know anyone who carries their phone around in their hand ready to take a video. The woman saw the assault and got her phone out to video him he stormed across and hit her for daring to make effort to identify him to the police

Edited by RobU
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, BestB said:

Filming in public without person consent is not actually legal in Thailand.

Not actually legal? I guess like a lot of other things in Thailand not actually legal but happens in the open all the time. You can’t walk down soi cowboy these days without being captured on video without your consent several times by f’ing tourists. There must be hundreds of such illegal acts being committed every night on that little street, never mind all the other supposedly illegal acts being negotiated inside the bars.

7 hours ago, RobU said:

Pushing and shouting to prevent him from leaving because he had already assaulted one of them. I don't know anyone who carries their phone around in their hand ready to take a video. The woman saw the assault and got her phone out to video him he stormed across and hit her for daring to make effort to identify him to the police

Your estrogen levels are too high, drunk hookers, drunk punter, 4:30 in the morning in a bar.........the altercation sounds quite normal, why are you getting your knickers in a twist.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, watchcat said:

Why do they, immigration, let them in to the country?

Many Thai's including my wife are tattooed. I've said before that all UK visitors should submit an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring report to weed out violent idiots like this. 

9 hours ago, Dcheech said:

Looks like I can't comment on it. The post was deleted. It's always something, UEFA makes a complaint, footie fans offended, WOKE mob objects to implied meanings, but you never know the real reason.

Totally irrelevant to the subject. You only surmised he was a football fan. Why?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

The head and neck tattoos suggest the guy has mental health issues. 

I think it just signifies that he has given up the dream of bing a Certified Public Accountant.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

19 hours ago, ravip said:

Oooh the poor innocent lamb... tears come to my eye.

is that the best you could come up with? Really? hardly worth the effort was it. Nobody said or even tried to imply he was some kind of angel............none of us are. So wind it in you clown and try to actually join in with something pertinent next time. 

Edited by Jackbenimble
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, KannikaP said:
11 hours ago, Dcheech said:

Totally irrelevant to the subject. You only surmised he was a football fan. Why?

Not at all irrelevant. A resident at my condo put his car into a tree two nights ago. He had been watching the Euro fixtures & glop baan buckled. Easy to make a connection with that & the Pattaya miscreant. BTW Lucky for our guy, it was on the drive, not the road or the BiB might have been involved. Now, how about man up?! Note Thistle did not have the best of seasons, you don't see us mewling. 

Aloha 

Partick.png

• Confused 2

3 hours ago, bluejets said:

Yobbo full of piss and bad manners...arrest, fine and then on the next flight out of the country with a ban on returning.

Thailand does not need these people.

And again, one of the wannabe Deputy Deporters. Believing to move up some stairs (from the low end) of the alien hierarchy, by parrotting crap like this.

Isn't it cute?

1 hour ago, Jackbenimble said:

is that the best you could come up with? Really? hardly worth the effort was it. Nobody said or even tried to imply he was some kind of angel............none of us are. So wind it in you clown and try to actually join in with something pertinent next time. 

This idiom came to my mind...

If you never heal from what hurt you, you'll bleed on people who didn't cut you.

12 hours ago, RobU said:

I don't know anyone who carries their phone around in their hand ready to take a video.

You don't know most Thais then!

3 hours ago, watchcat said:

Why do they, immigration, let them in to the country?

Maybe he had a suit and tie on when he entered, carrying a business briefcase. Wearing an Irish.

Edited by KannikaP