Fauci Reveals Trump's F-Bomb-Fueled Call During Early COVID-19 Crisis

Social Media

34 minutes ago, dhupverg said:

Fauci's right hand man David Morens and others. Listen to his testimony,

Yes very enlightening his testimony  about deleting incriminating emails  before the FOIA requests kicked in...unfortunately  (for him) he backed them all up to Gmail before hand :cheesy:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LukKrueng said:

You and your wife got all the jab + all boosters yet your wife has COVID....

Tell us you don't understand COVID vaccines without saying you don't understand COVID vaccines.

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, johng said:

So that he could create a super virus and take over the world ??

Or was it that Fauci and Co  went behind his back to continue their evil works ?

You meanthat Obama was too intelligent and knowledgeable to fool but Trump was an easy mark?

Edited by placeholder
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, john donson said:

fauci, the dude that knew it was a lab leak, hide, delete emails, conspired the whole pandolin f.ed a bat bullcrap...  got royalties for life in the hundreds of thousands of dollars

no conflict of interest, right

dude should be in jail for corruption, fraud and the millions of dead people

Fauci got royalties for what exactly? 

And as noted in an earlier post, the pangolin hypothesis is far from dead.

Edited by placeholder
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Paul Henry said:

Dr. Fauci recommended the same protocols and action implemented by numerous less effected countries than th USA.

and in the case of NZ the person responsible was quite rightly excoriated for her actions. IMO she should be in prison serving a very long sentence for the destruction she imposed on the NZ economy. Notably, she did a runner before the election that IMO would have seen her humiliated.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, billd766 said:

BTW what ACTUAL medical qualifications DO you have?

You don't need any qualifications to call out BS.

1 hour ago, billd766 said:

If I were to say what I thought you are I would be banned,

I certainly don't think that you are a prosecutor but perhaps a lawyer as you seem slippery enough at not answering questions.

Out of curiosity. Are the Nuremburg ll trials a product of your imagination too?

Well you better not say what you think...great isn't it   not being able to say what you think  I encounter it quite a lot too.

I'm just some ordinary John on the internet no qualifications

(well a driving licence a forklift licence a BRAMM licence)

Nuremberg ll  are hopefully upcoming if there is any sort of justice in this crazy world.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

Did you even read the OP? It's not a 'book on COVID'. It's a book about his entire career in the American public health sector, spanning more than fifty years.  

50 more than the orange one and any member of his family spent in public service

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

Did you even read the OP? It's not a 'book on COVID'. It's a book about his entire career in the American public health sector, spanning more than fifty years.  

that's why his screen moniker   is skip a long he skips the facts

19 minutes ago, johng said:

UV light from the Sun is the best medicine there is  no wonder they tried to keep everyone  indoors    closed beaches and parks  lock everything down and watch the disease sky rocket.

the disease only skyrocketed in the areas where they didn't take precautionary and proactive measures       

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

spent in public service

Sucking on the public teat whilst conducting  crimes against humanity  let alone Beagles.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, charleskerins said:

Your link is about the vaccine. Whichever party was in power would have done the same and she was the PM not the person that delivered the vaccination program. Do you think if Key had been PM that he would have said no vaccine?

She was responsible for the destruction of the economy, which is what I said before you deflected with a silly comment about saving lives, as if she personally went out and injected everyone.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, johng said:

He saved no one.

listen to an actual doctor treating  and saving actual "Covid" patients.

I did Dr Fauci then some quack came on at the end    this guy 

Puzzlingly, McCormick defended his record of dangerous misinformation by insisting that the reporter print him admitting, “I have not always been 100% accurate on everything.”

“Rich McCormick is a menace to public health at a time when we need accurate medical information more than ever,"   

Try a little research.   Come on you can do it.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Your link is about the vaccine. Whichever party was in power would have done the same and she was the PM not the person that delivered the vaccination program. Do you think if Key had been PM that he would have said no vaccine?

She was responsible for the destruction of the economy, which is what I said before you deflected with a silly comment about saving lives, as if she personally went out and injected everyone.

She saved lives       you don't need to inject someone to save lives .  Your comments are silly and pathetic.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, charleskerins said:

She saved lives       you don't need to inject someone to save lives .  Your comments are silly and pathetic.

Did you live in NZ at that time? If not you are bloviating about something you know nothing about.

She was hated by everyone I knew for what she did.

• Love It 1

5 minutes ago, LukKrueng said:
51 minutes ago, Peabody said:

Tell us you don't understand COVID vaccines without saying you don't understand COVID vaccines.

I do. Same as the flu vaccine. Useless.

During the "pandemic" my son was studying and working. Everybody tried to persuade him to take the shots and he kept refusing. Most of his friends, including roommates, all vaccinated and all got infected. Some with minor symptoms, some more severe. My son never got infected.

The school I worked for at the time - all kids and teachers were vaccinated, not me. Many of the kids and teachers got it, I didn't. And no, I didn't walk around with alcohol rubbing my hands 100 times a day.

Now confirmed. No need for any additional confirmation.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

So why didn't you link about that instead of the vaccine? IMO she destroyed lives, not saved them.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1