Engaging with Russians during wartime in Thailand?

1 hour ago, bob smith said:

You are kiddin, right?

bob.

You should go visit. It is a nice place. Most beach areas little to no people. Russians want the adult nightlife in Phuket and Pattaya. Hua Hin doesn't appeal to them.

• Confused 2

5 minutes ago, susanlea said:

You should go visit. It is a nice place. Most beach areas little to no people. Russians want the adult nightlife in Phuket and Pattaya. Hua Hin doesn't appeal to them.

I was there recently.

russians were all over the place.

bob.

1 minute ago, bob smith said:

I was there recently.

russians were all over the place.

bob.

About as real a story as the ladyboy dating topics. So many fake comments and lies. I went to 5 beaches, 6 hotels and visited the entire city. Very few Russians. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, susanlea said:

About as real a story as the ladyboy dating topics. So many fake comments and lies. I went to 5 beaches, 6 hotels and visited the entire city. Very few Russians. 

visit one of the many condos in the town and you will know what I am talking about.

bob.

Just now, bob smith said:

visit one of the many condos in the town and you will know what I am talking about.

bob.

I visited the entire city. Went to all night markets. Russians were a minority. So many empty beaches for kms. So many fake postings on here from people who are sitting in basements and condos.

• Sad 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

If you know anything about Russia, from St. Petersburg sometimes Moscow, like Russian hipsters rather than Z fascist zombies.

Anyway, I think the majority of Russian "draft dodgers" aren't necessarily politically motivated and aren't really dissidents per se, but don't want to kill Ukrainians and don't want to die for Putin even more so. I respect that just as I would respect German "draft dodgers" abroad during WW2.

but you don't like Trump for doing it

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, susanlea said:

Your information is completely false. Sitting in a condo posting fake information.

Whatever, Susan.

Keep telling yourself that.

Ruskies are everywhere in Thailand, including HH.

granted the ones that go to HH aren't really party animals. They are even worse. They are those with families whose kids behavior is questionable to say the least!

bob.

Edited by bob smith
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, bob smith said:

Whatever, Susan.

Keep telling yourself that.

Ruskies are everywhere in Thailand, including HH.

granted the ones that go to HH aren't really party animals. They are even worse. They are those with families whose kids behavior is questionable to say the least!

bob.

More fake comments. Russians are few and far between in most areas. 6 hotels we stayed in had less than 15 Russians total. 5 beaches there was only 1 area with more than 20 foreigners and most accents not Russian. The night markets had lots of foreigners but less than half Russian.

Most of the beach areas were empty. The largest groups were Thai.

Guys sitting in condos drinking need to get out more. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Agree 1

6 hotels eh..

why so many?

did they kick you out for being a pain in the ar$e?

bob.

As I sad we visited the entire city as we wanted to see different areas so tried different hotels. Had a great time. You need to sober up and stop posting fake comments. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, susanlea said:

As I sad we visited the entire city as we wanted to see different areas so tried different hotels. Had a great time. You need to sober up and stop posting fake comments. 

..and you need to open your eyes and realize that HH, just as any other town/city in Thailand, is currently overflowing with draft-dodging ruskies.

Capiche?

bob.

Edited by bob smith

4 minutes ago, bob smith said:

6 hotels eh..

why so many?

did they kick you out for being a pain in the ar$e?

bob.

Can't imagine how bad it is to be an alcoholic who thinks 90% of people nearby are Russian. 

• Sad 3
  • Agree 1

..and you need to open your eyes and realize that HH, just as any other town/city in Thailand is currently overflowing with draft-dodging ruskies.

OK?

bob.

Stop posting fake comments. 

• Sad 1

32 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Thailand created visas for them I believe. Some sort of 90 day visa.

three months is nothing, how do they manage to be here for years?

• Agree 1

There are many here in Phuket.

i find the younger women very attractive. A couple of days back in Lotus’s I had one in front of me wearing this see through fishnet dress with bikini top and thong.

I pushed forward a bit and rubbed up a bit. She didn’t seem to mind at all. 

• Sad 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, MalcolmB said:

There are many here in Phuket.

i find the younger women very attractive. A couple of days back in Lotus’s I had one in front of me wearing this see through fishnet dress with bikini top and thong.

I pushed forward a bit and rubbed up a bit. She didn’t seem to mind at all. 

Maybe she didn't feel anything. If there's not much there then she wouldn't feel much.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1