3rd assault brigade 2nd foreign legion needs you!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm against this war but I salute your bravery you are obvioulsy fighting for something you beleive in and are prepeared to put your life on the line on the way. I hope you and all the others fighting will be safe and come back soon to peace.I would have thought more here other than Brian would have wished you well and God Speed but I'm sure they have their reasons. As an aside and if you have time have you heard of the YouTuber willyoam and if so what do you think about him ?

Edited by beautifulthailand99
  • Confused 1

On 7/18/2024 at 2:21 AM, beautifulthailand99 said:

I'm against this war but I salute your bravery you are obvioulsy fighting for something you beleive in and are prepeared to put your life on the line on the way. I hope you and all the others fighting will be safe and come back soon to peace.I would have thought more here other than Brian would have wished you well and God Speed but I'm sure they have their reasons. As an aside and if you have time have you heard of the YouTuber willyoam and if so what do you think about him ?

Hello and thanks for the kind words and wishes.

Im sorry im not following him. But i will check it out if i can and if have time. 

Meanwhile i can suggest you the youtuber Denys Davydov

• Agree 2

• 1 month later...

Every place we have been to looted by orcs already... houses and markets. We are giving food and water and hygienic products to local people. most of them can speak Ukrainian. 

Ahmedov & Kadirov tiktok soldiers are running away or surrendering to us.  

sadly we are loosing many heroes too.. from many countries... Our looses are mostly from mines.. drones or artillery. Orcs not fighting hard so far. But we heard orcs sent help already and on their way.. 

• Like 2

If you can please keep posting I am very interested in your contributions which are more than welcome as we I'm afraid are just a tired battalion of armchair generals of various sorts. I follow the X account of a Ukarainian man who runs a charity and appears to have done good things to help the Ukrainian side. He has recently been called up and he looks terrified in recent posts. Wheras you seem to have conqured your fear of death which gets us all in the end. Keep safe. 

Edited by beautifulthailand99

On 9/7/2024 at 5:22 PM, beautifulthailand99 said:

If you can please keep posting I am very interested in your contributions which are more than welcome as we I'm afraid are just a tired battalion of armchair generals of various sorts. I follow the X account of a Ukarainian man who runs a charity and appears to have done good things to help the Ukrainian side. He has recently been called up and he looks terrified in recent posts. Wheras you seem to have conqured your fear of death which gets us all in the end. Keep safe. 

thank you for the support.

So far we are moving into Kursk. There are some Russian opposition but not that heavy. They mostly use artillery and drones. Their infantry here is not good as in the east of ukraine. Although they already sent help but nothing serious so far. In some locations there are close combat going on.

we are providing health and humanitarian help to local people. They seem to be very happy. Well, there are many ukraine history in this area too. 

at the moment we are trying to capture a village. we already entered into the village but there are some russian groups trying to stop us. 

sadly we are having communication problems time to time. 

also Elon Musk keep cutting our net and its effecting drones and other mechanical things. 

we also know russians dont take prisoners. they shoot POWs on the site and loot the bodies. 

as you can understand i cannot give lot info about the situation here. 

if you have any questions you can ask. i cannot online that offten but i can answer them when i can

yesterday we lost 1 georgian..1 azerbaijanian.. 5 ukrainian

again thanks

If you want to do some donation please take a look at websites i posted. You can save lives... 

Edited by problemfarang
  • Thanks 1

UPDATE: 

russians are attacking back. We believe they are using paratroopers..

north side was not expecting this attack and we lost 2 or 3 villages in Kursk. sadly some units had to surrender to russians. Most likely they will kill them.

we stopped them from east side. And actually we got another village from east side. It seems they found a way to cross the river here and managed to escape. 

my squad had few close calls too. lost 1 turkish Kirpi on the way. 

while russian counter attack Elon Musk cut all of our net connection. 

we are resting now but fight going on in many areas. I expect we will have some fire fight in this afternoon.

i will try to update again.

thanks

• Like 1