Latest Moderna Covid vaccine (or similar)

Guderian

I'm off back to the UK for my annual visit in around 6 weeks time, and it seems at the moment that half the family back there has got Covid, so I'd like to get an annual booster before I head back. My cousin's daughter works for the NHS in Gloucester and she says there's a lot of it about at the moment. I know it's unlikely to prevent me from getting Covid, but there's strong evidence that it will stop me from getting long Covid symptoms, or at the very least make them much easier to handle, and that's the biggest worry nowadays, I've had Covid once already so I know it won't kill me. Does anyone know if you can buy the latest version of Moderna (or another reputable Covid vaccine) anywhere in the Chonburi or Bangkok area these days? When I do a search, it just turns up 2- or 3-year old adverts, nothing current. Apparently, I can buy it in Boots in the UK for around £100, but I'd prefer to get it done before I go back. So does anyone know of a hospital in Pattaya or Sri Racha or Bangkok that's selling an up-to-date Covid vaccine?

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Sheryl said:

You can get it at the Mahidol Thai travel clinic in Bangkok

https://www.thaitravelclinic.com/cost.html

(scroll towards the bottom of the list)

I am going to get it there myself in a week or two, prior to travelling back to US.

Thanks, Sheryl. And that's a lot cheaper than £99 in Boots in the UK.