David Cameron Warns of National Security Risks Under Keir Starmer's Leadership

23 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Nothing irrational about having concerns about the strain on housing, education, the NHS, the social welfare system etc.

Nothing irrational when they are turning up illegally in dinghy's, undocumented, unskilled, possibly with anti-social intolerant attitudes to women, homosexuals etc.

We don't all have a martyr complex that requires constant validation via irresponsible policies that put the indigenous population at risk. 

There’s something irrational about failing to figure out who’s fault any and all of that is.

He’s a clue, the same people who told your they would ‘Stop the Boats’.

How did that work out?!

12 hours ago, JonnyF said:

I would argue that most do not wish to assimilate into British culture, which does have a negative affect. 

That view is contrary to how British Muslims see themselves 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.ipsos.com/sites/default/files/ct/publication/documents/2018-03/a-review-of-survey-research-on-muslims-in-great-britain-ipsos_0.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiP78eqxY2HAxU-VqQEHc5cBf4QFnoECA0QBQ&usg=AOvVaw03eszbKhkyHiCx2I2YyeoF

(Note: I only read the Executive Summary)

I doubt Jews appreciate them driving through London shouting for their daughters to be raped either.

You're right. 

Would you also agree that it's extremely likely that Muslims don't appreciate Jewish nationalists walking through Jerusalem chanting, "Death to Arabs"? (Note: This pre-dates the Hamas atrocity, so that can't be used to excuse these individuals)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/world/israeli-crowds-chant-racist-slogans-taunt-palestinians-during-jerusalem-day-march

Then we get the brutal attacks on homosexuals like this one in Canada.

All in the name of diversity. 

Such appalling acts are not in the name of diversity. They are committed in the name of religious bigotry.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, RayC said:

Such appalling acts are not in the name of diversity. They are committed in the name of religious bigotry.

Clearly.

The act of allowing such people into the country is done in the name of diversity (and my personal favourite, "cultural enrichment").

The victims of this vicious homophobic attack really need to get with the program and repeat the mantra "Diversity is our greatest strength".

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Clearly.

The act of allowing such people into the country is done in the name of diversity (and my personal favourite, "cultural enrichment").

The victims of this vicious homophobic attack really need to get with the program and repeat the mantra "Diversity is our greatest strength".

So both the UK and Canadian governments willingly allow known terrorists into their respective countries in order to diversify and culturally enrich their respective nations? Yeah, right.

I note that you avoid commenting about the Israeli nationalists chanting racist slogans.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RayC said:

So both the UK and Canadian governments willingly allow known terrorists into their respective countries in order to diversify and culturally enrich their respective nations? Yeah, right.

Well they are clearly not doing enough background checks as this case proves. 

But hey, it makes liberals feel good about themselves and that's the main thing...

4 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Well they are clearly not doing enough background checks as this case proves. 

But hey, it makes liberals feel good about themselves and that's the main thing...

These are still isolated incidents albeit, unfortunately apparently on the increase. 

Why would acts of violence against homosexuals make liberals feel good about themselves? That makes no sense.

Still no comment about the other racist incident?

• Like 1