JIB Thailand

renegade2000

Hi,

I noticed that JIB Thailand has some great deals on PC computer sets, featuring options like Intel or AMD processors for around $700-$800, including a screen. These PCs come pre-assembled and you can get configurations with 4060 or 4070 graphics cards, and 16GB or 32GB of RAM. You can choose between different Intel or AMD setups, and there are several case designs available as well. Additionally, they offer a discount if you purchase a screen along with the PC.

I found a setup with a 4060 graphics card, an Intel i5 12400F processor, 16GB of RAM, a case, and a screen for 29,000 baht. Has anyone had experience with JIB Thailand? Are their products and services reliable?

Thanks,

15 hours ago, renegade2000 said:

Has anyone had experience with JIB Thailand? Are their products and services reliable?

Yes, I buy a lot from JIB, but mainly in their physical stores, but a few times also online; I always had good service. I bought mong others, several PCs from selected items – i.e., chassis, mainboard, processor, graphic cards etc. – and in some cases I got it freely assembled by the store and Win-OS installed....:thumbsup:

JIB is definitely better than Advice when it comes to honoring a warrantee.  In Phuket, the Advice stores have a lot more stock, but JIB has enough and they tend to be easier to deal with. JIB's online option is very good. I don't recommend friending the on Line (app). You'll be hammered constantly by 'deals'. 🤨

15 hours ago, renegade2000 said:

Hi,

I noticed that JIB Thailand has some great deals on PC computer sets, featuring options like Intel or AMD processors for around $700-$800, including a screen. These PCs come pre-assembled and you can get configurations with 4060 or 4070 graphics cards, and 16GB or 32GB of RAM. You can choose between different Intel or AMD setups, and there are several case designs available as well. Additionally, they offer a discount if you purchase a screen along with the PC.

I found a setup with a 4060 graphics card, an Intel i5 12400F processor, 16GB of RAM, a case, and a screen for 29,000 baht. Has anyone had experience with JIB Thailand? Are their products and services reliable?

Thanks,

Bought many things from JIB and never had a problem. I consider them to be very reliable and honest.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, renegade2000 said:

I found a setup with a 4060 graphics card, an Intel i5 12400F processor, 16GB of RAM, a case, and a screen for 29,000 baht.

JIB's great, often buy components there.

Shop pre-builts can be good deals w/ quality components, but they may skimp when it comes to the case and the PSU. May need to upgrade.

I've been using an HP computer purchased at JIB Fashion Island branch in Bangkok for about 4 years and haven't had any problems. Good service and price. The wife bought a second monitor at the same location and brought it to Korat. The monitor had some problems, and she was able to bring it to a JIB branch in Korat to get the repairs at no cost.

I visited the JIB website and this site allows you to specify your own computer from components on offer. Your spec. is than available with its own URL . Great service if you want something special!  Did not use it so far though.

My question is: would it be possible to design your spec for a new computer and with the JIB website information go to a JIB shop and order it through that shop, to prevent online order and transport? anybody has any experience with that ?

I had a bad experience with JIB in The Mall, Korat.
I needed a video card for my older PC. I told the man behind the counter what PC I had, and he gave me a card that he said would work. Well, it didn't work, the computer wouldn't start up. So. took it back. The guy that does computer repairs gave me another card and said it would work. This card cost about 1,000 baht less than the first one. But, they did not give me a refund, only store credit. So, I bought something else for the 1,000 baht. I brought the new card home and it didn't work either, again the computer wouldn't start. So, I went back again. This time, they said that I couldn't get a refund or store credit, because it's the second one that I was returning. Needless to say I was quite upset. I walked out with a useless card. I'll never shop at JIB again.
So, be warned if you want to return something. You might get burned too.

BTW, I got a card from Lazada that worked. I should have done that first.

7 hours ago, BirdieMan said:

I had a bad experience with JIB in The Mall, Korat.
I needed a video card for my older PC. I told the man behind the counter what PC I had, and he gave me a card that he said would work. Well, it didn't work, the computer wouldn't start up. So. took it back. The guy that does computer repairs gave me another card and said it would work. This card cost about 1,000 baht less than the first one. But, they did not give me a refund, only store credit. So, I bought something else for the 1,000 baht. I brought the new card home and it didn't work either, again the computer wouldn't start. So, I went back again. This time, they said that I couldn't get a refund or store credit, because it's the second one that I was returning. Needless to say I was quite upset. I walked out with a useless card. I'll never shop at JIB again.
So, be warned if you want to return something. You might get burned too.

BTW, I got a card from Lazada that worked. I should have done that first.

I have heard of this practice (only return once) at another store, not JIB.

Is this common practice in Thailand? 

I bought a Logitech web cam from them, when I tried to register it I was told it was not genuine, none of the identifying numbers existed with Logitech. I did try contacting JIB about it but they would not answer me so I just took it that I had been sold a chinese knock off, wasnt a great deal of money so didnt follow it up after contacting Logitech & JIB. I had bought from JIB previously for home delivery and was very happy with their service so was surprised to find them selling non genuine parts and not getting back to me about it.

Edited by seajae