Is it possible to copy and print a small identity photo?

Kenny202

I need to put in an application tomorrow with a small photo attached, about 6x4 cm.  Photos are not for passport or anything. Need to be decent but not critical. Is it possible to get one of these small photo shops to copy my last original photo and make another set of prints? I have one small photo left from the last set I got professionally done.

Thanks for the replies guys but not everyone lives in Pattaya lol. Not looking for a location. I am in the North East. Just asking generally if a photo shop can do this. I assume if one can they all can

Edited by Kenny202

You could take a photo of yourself with your mobile and print it out on a photo printer like Canon Selphy, which prints with wax and creates laminated photos just like a proper photo shop.

Alternatively if you really like old photo, you could take a photo of it or scan it and then crop and print it out... but be careful reusing photos as they must all be less than 3? 6? months old and if they see that you've used it before, your application might be rejected.

Remember someone who had extension of stay cancelled for trying to reuse a year old photo in application.

1 hour ago, tomazbodner said:

You could take a photo of yourself with your mobile and print it out on a photo printer like Canon Selphy, which prints with wax and creates laminated photos just like a proper photo shop.

Alternatively if you really like old photo, you could take a photo of it or scan it and then crop and print it out... but be careful reusing photos as they must all be less than 3? 6? months old and if they see that you've used it before, your application might be rejected.

Remember someone who had extension of stay cancelled for trying to reuse a year old photo in application.

I've been using the same photo for 5 or 6 years and even then it was 10 years old lol. It looks nothing like me now. I don't think they even look at it to be honest

2 hours ago, Kenny202 said:

I've been using the same photo for 5 or 6 years and even then it was 10 years old lol. It looks nothing like me now. I don't think they even look at it to be honest

In my case I got it rejected by the 1 stop center for visa and work permit. Was doing work permit extension and mixed up files when sending documents up-front to be verified, so on appointment day it only takes like 15 minutes to complete... I got concerned call back saying they could not extend it because my photo is same as last year. Had to send them new one before they would accept paperwork. Funny though - as they don't put that photo on digital work permit anyway but take a new photo of you right there...

4 hours ago, tomazbodner said:

The actual extension was officially rescinded ?    or was it just the application for the extension that needed to be resubmitted with a more recent photo?