Communicating with Equiniti (UK Military Pensions)

Moonlover

I wish to change my bank details. So I did the same as I always have done and wrote them a letter quoting my Pension Reference Number as required.

'Sorry' they said in their reply, but for data protection reasons we now require you to provide the following:

Pension Reference Number

National Insurance Number

Service Number

Date of Birth

So another letter written and another trip to the post office. I wish these guys would get themselves into digital age and make it possible to do this on line. Many other pension providers have this facility nowadays.

Anyway I thought I'd let my fellow veterans know so that you don't have make two trips to the post office. My request wasn't time critical, but others might find theirs more urgent.

Enjoy your day.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

I wish to change my bank details. So I did the same as I always have done and wrote them a letter quoting my Pension Reference Number as required.

'Sorry' they said in their reply, but for data protection reasons we now require you to provide the following:

Pension Reference Number

National Insurance Number

Service Number

Date of Birth

So another letter written and another trip to the post office. I wish these guys would get themselves into digital age and make it possible to do this on line. Many other pension providers have this facility nowadays.

Anyway I thought I'd let my fellow veterans know so that you don't have make two trips to the post office. My request wasn't time critical, but others might find theirs more urgent.

Enjoy your day.

Strange how they operate.  I did the same by email with all the info they wanted and they sent me  a form to complete.

Nice to meet a fellow UK vet.  Same city and same age.   Small world indeed🙏🏻

Edited by Raindancer