Deputy PM Anutin Charnvirakul Questions Legal Implications of Cannabis Reclassification

webfact

3 hours ago, webfact said:

Anutin reaffirmed Bhumjaithai Party’s stance that cannabis should be used for medical and economic purposes, not for recreation.

That's what he said when he rail-roaded it through the first time around.

Look what a bleedin mess that turned out.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Anutin Questions Legal Implications of Cannabis Reclassification

asking questions before one starts something is usually a good practice, questioning after makes one look like a doofus:

image.jpeg.9dee25536bf8b9d5edb9da2d367b2ddd.jpeg.7a0f309f0fc7fcb40c5325ce01167d19.jpeg

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, klauskunkel said:

asking questions before one starts something is usually a good practice, questioning after makes one look like a doofus:

Shame he did not ask them when he  forced the change through and was buying votes from the dope heads and dealers.

He screwed it up and now he is trying to recover from the 'egg on face' syndrome.

Edited by Tropicalevo
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Thingamabob said:

What 'bleedin' mess ? I'm not a regular user, however I was prescribed cannabis once, following a bad fall. It reduced the pain and anxiety, and definitely aided my full recovery. In my opinion re-criminalization would be a huge mistake.

Prescribed is the important "word" not made available on every street by weed shops.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1