Two NZ brothers who assulted Policeman back in NZ

Expect at some stage they'll sell their story to the media. Maybe the NZ magazine Women's Day would be interested in the Day brothers version.

Maybe they changed their plea to guilty allowing for an out of court settlement, compensation to the police officer involved?

A week short of four months in custody, they may have lost a few kgs on the change of diet. 

Only themselves to blame if they hadn't fled the initial police checkpoint, paid the the no licence fine (presuming that's why they didn't stop?) none of this would have happened.

Edited by gomangosteen

I think their wealthy daddy had something to do with that. In LOS cash reigns supreme. Just look at the 2 infamous cop killers, the lovely Dusngchalerm and the Red Bull brat, who hasn't spent a single day in jail yet. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Money talks....

Everybody walks....

Still, one might love to know the machinations behind the scenes.

Most likely, nobody cares anymore.

It's just a curiosity.

With their degree of respect for the law, something similar is bound to happen again, soon.

Justice for the Rich is an oxymoron....

And, speaking of a pair of morons......

Oh, well....

• Like 2

13 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Money talks....

Everybody walks....

Still, one might love to know the machinations behind the scenes.

Most likely, nobody cares anymore.

It's just a curiosity.

With their degree of respect for the law, something similar is bound to happen again, soon.

Justice for the Rich is an oxymoron....

And, speaking of a pair of morons......

Oh, well....

I agree with everything you say... but I did think, that given the outrage from the ordinary Thai that some example might be made of them.. seems a change of government has done nothing to root out the corruption in the Police... Thailand well earns its reputation as a laughing stock... Thailand at it's best... sick dumb self-centered people in authority... even the ordinary Police I have no problems with.. it's those who get into higher places...