Aftermath of the Trump Assassination Attempt Staring into the Abyss

Social Media

1 minute ago, BigStar said:

For leftists, it's life-and-death. No humor, no fun. Long gone are the Tip O'Neills, Hubert Humprheys, Joe Liebermans happy warriors who, though misguided, could at least be reasoned with.

Now they're all just fascist thugs. Force is what they understand.

The public seems to have realized that the only hope against them is a street fighter like Trump. Hopefully he'll get the Congress he needs.  

A street fighter like Trump … :cheesy: … old bone spurs couldn’t wait to show those Vietnamese his moves, but unfortunately couldn’t go due to a letter from his doctor. 

A right wing commentator Ben Shapiro was being interviewed by Andrew Neil (ex Sunday Times (UK) editor and media pundit) and after Neil asked him the first question he immediately accused him of being “on the Left”. Everyone in the UK knows that Neil is a right winger. 

So the “go to” default put down by the MAGA loons is that anyone who opposes them is a left wing agitator. McCarthyism is alive and well in the US. 

For the record, centre right … not extreme. Like an old fashioned Republican before the Cult of MAGA took over. 

• Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You twisted this. 

Trump NEVER admits he was wrong and NEVER apologizes.

Oh, ADMITS. Well, you see, the leftist press would merely take advantage of any such admission or apology and use it endlessly for political attacks, blowing it up into some BIG deal, for the gullible. Wise of him not to do it.

Anyway, you could dig around IF you wanted to avoid comforting absolutism and find where he DOES. Never say never, eh

The only thing they have, Trump concedes, is the triplex, which was a mistake," Rubin posted to X (formerly Twitter).

--Donald Trump Admits His Mistake to Judge Engoron

• Haha 1

Just now, AlexRich said:

street fighter like Trump … :cheesy: … old bone spurs couldn’t wait to show those Vietnamese his moves, but unfortunately couldn’t go due to a letter from his doctor. 

More silliness, bone spurs are a thing as you'd know if you had them, and VN would have been a waste. He's been quite ruthless in doing what he does and so amassed a current net worth of 5.4 billion; and now, warts and all, taken over the Republican Party. About the only hope of draining the swamp, now bigger, stronger, and more entrenched than ever, thanks to Biden.

image.png.c792a5e08527b5981b2362f9b2d36b95.png

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, BigStar said:

More silliness, bone spurs are a thing as you'd know if you had them, and VN would have been a waste. He's been quite ruthless in doing what he does and so amassed a current net worth of 5.4 billion; and now, warts and all, taken over the Republican Party. About the only hope of draining the swamp, now bigger, stronger, and more entrenched than ever, thanks to Biden.

image.png.c792a5e08527b5981b2362f9b2d36b95.png

Here’s something more interesting:

Look how quickly the Fox News reporter cuts away when she’s told about the water tower shooter and the shooter at the fence. 

That young guy Crooks seems to get around?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, AlexRich said:

Look how quickly the Fox News reporter cuts away when she’s told about the water tower shooter and the shooter at the fence. 

Utterly meaningless, trying to make something out of nothing, and trying to gin up conspiracies, as we've seen throughout the thread. Enough with your desperation. You've been sufficiently shredded, so I"m not wasting more time with your nonsense and leftist propaganda. 

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

The truth is that they failed miserably to prevent a “shooter” from getting in range for a shot at Trump. And yet Trump praises them? That’s pretty uncharacteristic?

The “shooter” wasn’t dealt with because he was only supposed to be eliminated after the “theatre” show was over. One witness that I’ve seen interviewed claimed there were two shooters, the other being on a water tower. I suspect we’ll hear more about this in the weeks to come. Although I did notice that the lady doing the interview cut her off as soon as she said it was two shooters? Crooks, like Oswald, may simply have been the patsy. But a man died, and he was a big fan of Trump? The people that would orchestrate an event like this don’t care at all about that, it just lends credibility to it. Biden phoned the wife, Trump never did. He went golfing.

C'mon man. Surely you know that politicians only try to talk to victims because it makes headlines. If it was a genuine attempt for sympathy we'd never hear about it, as it'd be private.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

old bone spurs couldn’t wait to show those Vietnamese his moves, but unfortunately couldn’t go due to a letter from his doctor. 

That would have a point if your hero had actually gone, but he didn't did he! So you are riciculing Trump for not going but ignoring that Biden did not either. So, what does that make you?

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Utterly meaningless, trying to make something out of nothing, and trying to gin up conspiracies, as we've seen throughout the thread. Enough with your desperation. You've been sufficiently shredded, so I"m not wasting more time with your nonsense and leftist propaganda. 

Sorry, did I hurt your MAGA feelings? Strange you don’t want to comment on the second and third shooter? As you can see, I simply reported what is out there. Comments by people who witnessed the event. Is that propaganda? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, impulse said:

While I have nothing but respect for the guys who did go to Vietnam, I don't think less of the guys who saw the war for what it was, and refused.  By whatever means was available to them.  Even bone spurs, and student deferments.

I don't disagree with that but I think that politically speaking a man like John Kerry from an elite family that chose to serve his country makes a more credible commander in chief than a born with a silver spoon man baby draft dodger. Speaking as someone who protested the war but have always shown respect to returning Vietnam vets (have been coworkers with a number of them).

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, impulse said:

While I have nothing but respect for the guys who did go to Vietnam, I don't think less of the guys who saw the war for what it was, and refused.

It probably took more courage to refuse the draft than just go.

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

That would have a point if your hero had actually gone, but he didn't did he! So you are riciculing Trump for not going but ignoring that Biden did not either. So, what does that make you?

There is a big difference between just not going and not going by paying off a corrupt doctor, dear heart.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, AlexRich said:

Sorry, did I hurt your MAGA feelings? Strange you don’t want to comment on the second and third shooter? As you can see, I simply reported what is out there. Comments by people who witnessed the event. Is that propaganda? 

LOL. Witnesses are notoriously unreliable.

Perhaps you should wait till after the investigation before accepting any number over one.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You think I love Biden? You understand nothing. Biden should never have been the candidate. He was old in 2020 but he is now simply not physically and mentally up to the task. The Democrats need a younger and more energetic candidate to face the fraudster Donald Trump. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I don't disagree with that but I think that politically speaking a man like John Kerry from an elite family that chose to serve his country

Did he go to serve his country, or to bulk up his political resume?

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

It was the victim’s wife who confirmed that Biden called, but she refused to take the call because her dead husband hated him so much. But the guy her dead husband loved never called. 

Yes exactly.

Her not taking the call was understandable but not exactly a profile in courage.

Biden is known as an exceptionally compassionate person.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, impulse said:

Did he go to serve his country, or to bulk up his political resume?

He risked his life so then no resume, so I consider your question super idiotic.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

But the guy her dead husband loved never called. 

He just helped raise $4.5 million (and counting) for the families.  The cad!

7 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

You think I love Biden? You understand nothing. Biden should never have been the candidate. He was old in 2020 but he is now simply not physically and mentally up to the task. The Democrats need a younger and more energetic candidate to face the fraudster Donald Trump. 

The question now is how the hell can we get Biden to face reality for the good of the country?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL. Witnesses are notoriously unreliable.

Perhaps you should wait till after the investigation before accepting any number over one.

LOL … you’re all sweating because the narrative we’ve all been spoon fed is looking a bit shaky. 

If I thought that Donald Trump was the subject of an assassination attempt by a lone gunman I would say so. And I’d condemn it. 

My issue was that the whole event looked staged, and participants were not behaving in ways I would have expected. So I stuck my neck out and called this “staged”. I also said I was looking forward to the information that would come out in the weeks ahead. We are not a week into this and already the narrative is looking shaky. 

I’m interested in the truth, nothing more. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

LOL. Either they were not shooters, or they didn't shoot. How else would you explain only 3 people got hit, not counting Trump's ear, unless you think they were there to kill the actual shooter.

I take the assassination attempt as very real but the security side obviously F-ed up big time. There will be an outside investigation (already confirmed) and people that failed in their jobs will face consequences.

3 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

LOL … you’re all sweating because the narrative we’ve all been spoon fed is looking a bit shaky. 

If I thought that Donald Trump was the subject of an assassination attempt by a lone gunman I would say so. And I’d condemn it. 

My issue was that the whole event looked staged, and participants were not behaving in ways I would have expected. So I stuck my neck out and called this “staged”. I also said I was looking forward to the information that would come out in the weeks ahead. We are not a week into this and already the narrative is looking shaky. 

I’m interested in the truth, nothing more. 

I agree it all looks dodgy. The only reason I think it wasn't staged is that it's not possible for someone to shoot Trump's ear without possibly killing him. There is no person on the planet that good a shot.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

Strange you don’t want to comment on the second and third shooter? As you can see, I simply reported what is out there. Comments by people who witnessed the event. Is that propaganda? 

I don't know about commenting, but I'd love to see a video or photo.  More than a witness statement.  I've been looking and I haven't seen one.  That's kinda suspicious given today's ubiquitous cell phones, especially seeing the many videos of Crooks on the roof.  You'd think someone would have pulled out the handy and snapped a photo of other shooters.