Lazy days in bed

1 minute ago, susanlea said:

Me? I spent half the day in bed. 

I enjoy a time out once and awhile especially when coming from and hectic overseas trip, just staying in a nice hotel in BKK with a great view. I do not need to go outside, just relax and use roomservice for a day or two. Still go to gym to make jet lag ease quicker. 

Just now, Hummin said:

I enjoy a time out once and awhile especially when coming from and hectic overseas trip, just staying in a nice hotel in BKK with a great view. I do not need to go outside, just relax and use roomservice for a day or two. Still go to gym to make jet lag ease quicker. 

I booked a hotel with good gym.

A lot, since my back doesn't do well at 90° - 105°, so bed at 130° - 145° with legs stretched out (no DVT) is much more comfy.

But throw in some chores, few dog walks, cooking (mix bread, shape, bread & I rest 30 mins, deflate, bread & 1 rest 25 minutes, turn oven on, rest 10 more minutes, in at 230°C, rest 14 minutes, rotate & lower temp, rest 16 minutes, take out).   Slave all day in the kitchen.

Troll AN (from bed again) ... go prep dinner ... etc etc etc.  In & out all day .. on the bed also :cheesy:

To much past couple days, as have all day, on/off drizzle going on.  As soon is it slows, we're out of here.  Another day and things will clear up down South.

20 hours ago, still kicking said:

I just laid in bed for 4 days due to a broken ankle.

It must give you severe pain when your still kicking with a broken ankle.