It’s not us, it’s them!

18 hours ago, bob smith said:

I’m now back in my home? or the place that I call home,. i.e the area where I do my visa..

I’ve just been for a meal at a regular hangout of mine.

Never again!

The service was so lousy it was unbelievable.

I ordered my usual.

It was thrown down on the table with no ‘enjoy your meal’ or anything.

they didn’t even look at me,

when I asked to pay my bill the woman threw the wallet down on the table.

no thank you, no nice to see you again. nothing.

I have been visiting this place a few times a year for about 10 years or so..

what is going on?

was it the clothes I was wearing?

was it my cologne?

or is it simply like some here have said..

they just don’t like regulars, particularly well integrated regulars who can speak the lingo.

something isn’t right.

it seems they love the green, fresh off the boat tourists but have no time at all for regulars who usually tip well.

i’ve done with tipping now.

until the standard of service in this country improves they wont be getting another penny out of me!!

bob.

I for one am not surprised. Everything you post on here is a moan about the most trivial of things. If you are like that everywhere you go, is it any wonder people treat you with contempt?

When did you say you were leaving? Friday would be a good day.

• Agree 1

42 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

Perhaps they are all trying to tell you something. Like leave again and do not return. Haha

I wont.

That's me done with them.

they have lost a customer.

I'm the one with the money and I certainly don't need to wait on people to pay my rent.

it's their loss, not mine.

bob.

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Thingamabob said:

Maybe a previous farang customer had behaved badly, or maybe you yourself behaved badly during a previous visit, perhaps when intoxicated, 

....or

maybe the waitresses are just crap and can't be bothered.

ever thought of that one?

bob.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Bob only does this for the attention. Problem being, when he gets the attention, its not what was expected so he moans again. Some people are just a complete pain, as is proved by this daily diatribe of nonsense.

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Surasak said:

Bob only does this for the attention. Problem being, when he gets the attention, its not what was expected so he moans again. Some people are just a complete pain, as is proved by this daily diatribe of nonsense.

I don't do it for attention at all.

I do it to highlight the social issues/injustices in this country.

people who don't delude themselves also agree with me.

bob.

Edited by bob smith
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, Surasak said:

Bob sincerely thanks you for your continued support! :thumbsup:

Edited by 2baht
  • Agree 1

You know Bob, when you live with an attitude of "...better to die on your feet than to live on your knees!" you tend to have this type of unique experiences where ever you go. Enjoy! - just saying this whilst on my knees... :cheesy:

something isn’t right.

it seems they love the green, fresh off the boat tourists but have no time at all for regulars who usually tip well.

until the standard of service in this country improves they wont be getting another penny out of me!! 

Something isn’t right. At last you have realised it. If possible, try to correct yourself!

Your are tipping heavily in the wrong direction - take care, you will have a hard fall.

Edited by ravip

9 minutes ago, bob smith said:

I don't do it for attention at all.

I do it to highlight the social issues/injustices in this country.

people who don't delude themselves also agree with me.

bob.

Edited 6 minutes ago by bob smith

You do do it for the attention, this story is the same as at least 10 others you have posted.

You post your crap so people will respond and you will have a life. Even though its totally fake.

Nobody agrees with you, read all the comments on all your threads. Some posters who are bored as well play along with you is what is really happening. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, marin said:

You do do it for the attention, this story is the same as at least 10 others you have posted.

You post your crap so people will respond and you will have a life. Even though its totally fake.

Nobody agrees with you, read all the comments on all your threads. Some posters who are bored as well play along with you is what is really happening. 

Almost as good as Don Wai soft drinks.

6 minutes ago, marin said:

thank you for your contribution to my thread.

bob.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, 2baht said:

It's guys like you, marin, that keep this forum alive, you keep sucking them in Bob, there's one born every minute!

marin needs a lot of help.

he may be a lost cause but I'm doin my best..

I wont give up on him yet!

bob.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, susanlea said:

I feel massaman curry. How about you Bob?

how does it feel?

I usually eat it myself.

bob.

Edited by bob smith

19 hours ago, bob smith said:

I’m now back in my home? or the place that I call home,. i.e the area where I do my visa..

I’ve just been for a meal at a regular hangout of mine.

Never again!

The service was so lousy it was unbelievable.

I ordered my usual.

It was thrown down on the table with no ‘enjoy your meal’ or anything.

they didn’t even look at me,

when I asked to pay my bill the woman threw the wallet down on the table.

no thank you, no nice to see you again. nothing.

I have been visiting this place a few times a year for about 10 years or so..

what is going on?

was it the clothes I was wearing?

was it my cologne?

or is it simply like some here have said..

they just don’t like regulars, particularly well integrated regulars who can speak the lingo.

something isn’t right.

bob.

The answer is simple

O.M.G It's you - Skeptical Dog Meme Generator

The staff probably have this look when you walk in and can't wait untilyou leave

2 minutes ago, kingstonkid said:

The answer is simple

O.M.G It's you - Skeptical Dog Meme Generator

The staff probably have this look when you walk in and can't wait untilyou leave

well they wont have to deal with me anymore.

they have lost a paying, tipping customer.

their loss, not mine.

now it's back to counting my gym bag full of money.

bob.

• Haha 1

Good morning Mr. Bob:

A thought occurred to me: have you ever revealed your on-line forum identity to ANYONE  be it a foreigner, Thai or for that matter, your wife)?

For example, if you've told any foreign buddies in your area, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if one of them haven't blabbed this to their Thai girlfriend or wife. There's a translation function on AN which makes it easy for anyone who isn't a native English speaker to read everything you've written.

Some of the stuff you've written here is probably at least partially based on real-life events, and figuring out who you are talking about would be just the sort of parlor game intrigue that a lot of Thai women would find irresistible. Plus, you have to admit, many of the things you've written about Thai people haven't been particularly flattering, right? So a Thai person finding out a foreigner's forum identity and being able to read what they really thought about Thailand and Thais would make for some pretty juicy reading, right? All it would take is one person running around town gossiping about your posts before everyone in town was referring to you behind your back as 'Mr. Him-no-like-Thai-people' .

Just a thought.

Edited by Gecko123
  • Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

Bob does carry on like an old woman but I am fairly confident Bob is actually a male.

Auntie Bob.

Big girl blouse Bob.