NY Attorney General Letitia James Sues Nassau County Over Transgender Sports Ban

Social Media

i could organize a team of 13 year old boys from my local city here in canada for ice hockey. they would wipe the floor with any female team that could be put together. you could arrange to have all the best females on earth on the team and these boys would make it look silly. 

same goes for almost all sports. 

it is not a fringe of people that are against this issue. which should be separated from other issues regarding this community. this whole thing will have a big impact on women too. you can already see some of the reactions after events. 

would these athletes be discriminated against if they were competing in their original sex/gender category. or would they simply be allowed to compete. 

Edited by stoner

7 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

I asked my lady here in Thailand if LBs could compete with females in sports? 

She said no. Thought that was silly. Common sense prevails.

Interesting. 

So you're a trans woman then? 

That's what the topic is about, trans people, or are you just another confused cis man. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, stoner said:

ya ok lets pretend this bs is true. arguably the greatest female athlete of all time admits she is a joke compared to men.

serena williams. 

So women athletes haven’t beaten men’s records?

I personally believe Beryl Burton to be the greatest female athlete that ever lived, opinions differ but her Palmares inclusive of beating men in her sport is a matter of record.

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

So women athletes haven’t beaten men’s records?

I personally believe Beryl Burton to be the greatest female athlete that ever lived, opinions differ but her Palmares inclusive of beating men in her sport is a matter of record.

ok so you can name 1 outlier. lets get real. you know very well the overwhelming majority of time men destroy women in professional settings. 

its stupid to even try and debate. hundreds of comparisons show men every time stronger faster etc than women. 

but hey look i got this one woman who is my favorite of all time. hahha what a joke.

ps...her record was only for 2 years. since then how many women have won and held that title ? ya thought so. none. 

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

A catholic priest.

LOL. There is no debate about it. Harris misses out on the parachute.

If the priest is a kiddy fiddler, Then he doesn't get the parachute. Let g-d deal with him or the devil!

2 hours ago, stoner said:

ok so you can name 1 outlier. lets get real. you know very well the overwhelming majority of time men destroy women in professional settings. 

its stupid to even try and debate. hundreds of comparisons show men every time stronger faster etc than women. 

but hey look i got this one woman who is my favorite of all time. hahha what a joke.

ps...her record was only for 2 years. since then how many women have won and held that title ? ya thought so. none. 

So why is that an argument against my view that the sports organizations need only add another category.

3 hours ago, CharlieKo said:

If the priest is a kiddy fiddler, Then he doesn't get the parachute. Let g-d deal with him or the devil!

You messed up the quote. I never said anything about the priest, so why does it look like I said him. I said Harris.

You messed up the quote. I never said anything about the priest, so why does it look like I said him. I said Harris.

I certainly didn't mean to suggest you made the quote. I just highlighted the Catholic Priest and it came back as is when I clicked quote selection. 

Disclaimer, It was a post by @woof999 regarding who should get a parachute out of a selection of nine people of which a catholic priest was one choice!  

Edited by CharlieKo