Six Vietnamese Found Dead in Bangkok Hotel Room

webfact

11 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Yes.

I do agree, absolutely.

Two of the individuals are from the US, and are citizens.

In the US, I think that very few fairly well-to-do Asians would commit a crime such as this for only a USD286,000.00 debt.

This would be a loss of face, BIG TIME, for their families.

And then, why fly over here to commit the crime?

Surely, for a lot less than this amount of money, one could hire several hit-men in Vietnam, to rub out five middle-aged people.

And, if the supposed/alleged  poisoner had hired a hit man in Vietnam, then culpability would have been very hard to prove.

It was a murder suicide. I rather successful one. She wasn't trying to get away with anything. 

6 hours ago, wensiensheng said:

Exactly. Unless there was a camera in the room, how could they possibly know which one of the six poisoned the other five and then themselves?

And that assumes that no other party was involved, which is not yet proven. It’s all speculation at this point and the cops are silly to allow details to be “released”. It just creates confusion where there is no clarity

Your attempts to dress this up as Thai police stupidity are getting quite tiresome.  

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, kiwikeith said:

Whatever happened, they all consumed poisen, at the same time, otherwise other victims would notice something wrong. 

So maybe a toast to something, and there's more to this. 

like a 12 year old watching TV!

18 hours ago, Matrosen said:

Not in the real world, where real Americans are born in the country & living there for centuries.

My grandparents emigrated to the US around 1900 and no one ever hinted that I wasn't a "real American" even though we had not lived there for centuries.

On 7/16/2024 at 10:40 PM, Lorry said:

As for the cause,  Nation  TV reports cyanide poisoning. 

No Thai would ever do that.

It must be suicide. 

Srettha was already on the crime scene, as was Torsak, so we can be sure it will be a very thorough and professional investigation. 

How right I was

I just followed our former beloved leader

18 hours ago, Matrosen said:

Not in the real world, where real Americans are born in the country & living there for centuries.

I have never met anybody who has been living in America for centuries

14 hours ago, vangrop said:

The native Americans (the so called indians) were in fact Mongols who fled Mongolia for better natural habitat. After in the, let us say modern times came the other migrants principally from Europ. In fact nobody can claim he is a real American, because it simply doesn't exist.

OK.

I think I understand you....

But then, does this also mean that nobody on Earth is Really ALIVE, since it now seems likely that life migrated (not immigrated), from some other point in our galaxy, and fell to Earth, like Bowie, but at a time about 3.5 billion years ago?

Edited by GammaGlobulin

As the police under guidance of Mssrs Torsak and Srettha have quickly solved the case,  there is now no more need to talk or write about it.

Maybe AN can move this thread to poison 675, or better still, close it.

As reported in various bits and pieces earlier in this thread:

Six people found dead in Bangkok hotel killed with cyanide, Thai police say

The multiple murder is thought to be connected to a joint investment in a Japanese hospital construction project.

By Euronews with AP
Published on 18/07/2024

"Initial autopsy results have identified traces of cyanide in the blood of six Vietnamese and American guests found dead at a central Bangkok luxury hotel, with Thai authorities saying one is believed to have poisoned the others over a bad investment.
Trairong Piwpan, chief of the Thai police force's forensic division, said there were traces of cyanide in the cups and thermos flasks that police found in the room. This was later confirmed by the initial autopsy results.
Kornkiat Vongpaisarnsin, head of the forensic medicine department at Chulalongkorn University's medical school, said at a news conference that there was cyanide found in the blood of all six bodies and that CAT scans had revealed no signs of blunt force trauma.

(more)

On 7/18/2024 at 5:56 AM, Lorry said:

As the police under guidance of Mssrs Torsak and Srettha have quickly solved the case,  there is now no more need to talk or write about it.

Maybe AN can move this thread to poison 675, or better still, close it.

So what do u reckon happened ? A fumigation company owned by a group of Thai police officers accidentally fogged an occupied room ?

4 minutes ago, Harsh Jones said:

So what do u reckon happened ? A fumigation company owned by a group of Thai police officers accidentally fogged an occupied room ?

No idea what happened.

And I don't care. 

Do you think Srettha or Torsak care?

BTW autocorrect changed my post,  it should read "thread can be moved to position 675", not "poison 675"