Mood in Washington: Fear, Sadness, and Uncertainty Amid Biden Reelection Campaign Turmoil

Social Media

21 hours ago, placeholder said:

So, you're claiming that Biden doesn't have the right to retire from the race?

That's your takeaway on that?  So sad... joe should have withdrawn earlier but since he wasn't allowed to by his handlers the democratic party will now have a false prophet put up for election that is selected by the party elites... they took the party membership out of the equation... I thought that you were smarter than that... but that's what I get for ASSuming.

3 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

That's your takeaway on that?  So sad... joe should have withdrawn earlier but since he wasn't allowed to by his handlers the democratic party will now have a false prophet put up for election that is selected by the party elites... they took the party membership out of the equation... I thought that you were smarter than that... but that's what I get for ASSuming.

He wasn't allowed to? Do you have any evidence that he was being held captive against his will? What reports can you cite that show he wanted to leave the race? Living in an alternative reality much?

On 7/21/2024 at 6:28 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

For those that excused Biden to the bitter end ( it was just a cold, he was tired after a long trip, he's fine- it's just a bad day, nothing to see here move along folks etc. You know who you are ) :giggle:

rather than address what actually happened or some of the major lingering questions. they are doubling down now it's quite strange..........nah it'll be fine.