When the Chinese Take Over........

2 hours ago, Incorrigible1 said:
2 hours ago, BarraMarra said:

Do read English ?? is this the correct way to spell " What are you Going to do About It. " not what y'all gonna do about it.

Why don’t you ask the person who wrote it?  Why are you bothering me with this nonsense?  FYI, you should write, “Is the the correct way to write”, not “is this the correct way to spell”.  No need to thank me for the English lesson, I like to help those who are less fortunate 

this is awkward.   

could you help me a little understanding how "Is the the correct way to write" is helping those less fortunate ? 

also should it not have been - should have written not should write.

3 hours ago, Incorrigible1 said:

Why don’t you ask the person who wrote it?  Why are you bothering me with this nonsense?  FYI, you should write, “Is the the correct way to write”, not “is this the correct way to spell”.  No need to thank me for the English lesson, I like to help those who are less fortunate 

Is FYI some kind of coded message ?

59 minutes ago, stoner said:

this is awkward.   

could you help me a little understanding how "Is the the correct way to write" is helping those less fortunate ? 

also should it not have been - should have written not should write.

I am not here to teach English.

3 hours ago, Incorrigible1 said:

So what did you do in China?  You keep spouting nonsense about your intellectual pursuits and yet here you are living in self exile in Thailand because you did not like the politics of Xi. Why aren’t you at Harvard dealing the Chinese doctoral students?  Maybe your brother in law will give you the airfare.   Do this site a favor and stop bothering people with your nonsense.  Looking at at the insulting responses to your posts, why do you subject yourself to this?  Masochist, or a beaten dog who will take any kind of attention?  

You are going to go along way here Incorrigible you have only got 53 posts under your belt. The member your insulting has over 10.4k posts under his belt.

On 7/24/2024 at 9:48 AM, Sandboxer said:

Perfect example: Sihanoukville, Cambodia. They ran it down in a big wave for a few yrs and now it's a shell of its former self.

Or, if we're going to focus on nightlife and a different demographic/nationality, Angeles City, Philippines and the Korean takeover (although it could be argued their bar lineups are wayyyyy better, if a little more pricey, than the scarecrows now seen in the "Western" bars.) 

Personally, I don't mind the young new gen Chinese tourists and unlike too many of their Brit/Aussie/etc. counterparts, generally not obnoxious agro pissheads.

Sihanoukville? really? was there 15 years ago and it was paradise back then - just a few big hotels and lots of space - just a few bars on victory hill I think it was called.