Six Police Officers Hurt in Thailand Roadside Bomb Blast

4 minutes ago, proton said:

Poster has it spot on, apologists for Islamic violence and intimidation always like to pretend issues are more complicated, blame other people, usually Western powers and play down jihadist terrorism. Where do they get their inspiration from?- 'I was made victorious with terror'- the so called prophet quoted in Bukhari who launched 80 raids and wars in 10 years. 

You obviously have no idea about the conflict in the south either then, the ignorance on this thread is quite sad really.

29 minutes ago, sungod said:

You obviously have no idea about the conflict in the south either then, the ignorance on this thread is quite sad really.

Pretty poor defender of Jihad, can't you come up with anything better than- you don't understand, you have no idea or you are ignorant.? Muslims use violence the world over to get their own way, then pretend to be the victims, eg Oct 7th. 

51 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

What was once made into a separate Muslim Caliphate, against the wishes of the local Buddhist Thais, was taken back.

Where do you get this nonsense from? 

32 minutes ago, proton said:

Pretty poor defender of Jihad, can't you come up with anything better than- you don't understand, you have no idea or you are ignorant.? Muslims use violence the world over to get their own way, then pretend to be the victims, eg Oct 7th. 

You dont get it do you? There is no jihad in S.Thailand, and I would never defend one anywhere.

Take your blinkers off fella.

Edited by sungod

49 minutes ago, sungod said:

You dont get it do you? There is no jihad in S.Thailand, and I would never defend one anywhere.

Take your blinkers off fella.

So deluded you refuse to accept Islamic terror as Jihad, then have the nerve to say others are blinkered. Islamic terror will always have its apologists and deniers, you are one.

6 minutes ago, proton said:

So deluded you refuse to accept Islamic terror as Jihad, then have the nerve to say others are blinkered. Islamic terror will always have its apologists and deniers, you are one.

Didnt say that, just said you are way off the track in S.Thailand.

Dont think you could class me as an apologist/denier given I have made a good living over the years in the middle east and Asia both in the military and as a private contractor in areas where you could call it a Jihad.

But as I said, you need to take your blinkers off, stop putting everything in the same box.Its a bit like saying all Trump supporters are all poorly educated red necks?

• Agree 1

Living in the deep south it always fascinates me how many falsehoods are spread about the region.

Rest assured, I feel perfectly safe and will stay that way insha'Allah.

You are free to keep arguing about the situation though.

• Like 1