Secret Service has advised Trump Campaign to Cease Scheduling Large Outdoor Rallies

Social Media

13 hours ago, illisdean said:

So, now Biden's DHS/USSS wants to tell Trump how to run his election campaign. The USSS director has resigned and so should the DHS Mayorkas. There is no end to Biden and his commie cabal in their desperation to stop Trump. They, the democratic party of imbeciles are reeling in chaos now, panic mode,  and have a huge bird brain for their newly "installed" nominee, most likely as dumb or even dumber than Biden. Food for them, good for comic relief for the world to see. 

Good post!

Mayorkas should of been gone years ago.

The imbeciles now have their own version of January 6th.  During Netanyahu’s visit.  

I’ve noticed the forum liberals are steering clear of that clusterfuc-.  Even they can’t justify it.

“comic relief “. San Diego is having the world famous Comic Con this weekend.  Harris needs no costume.  Her cons are justified.

Last is the Coronation of Queen Kamala.

Her Brit supporters here can identify.

IMG_3098.jpeg

1 hour ago, candide said:

Boyztown, now this. Are you obsessed? Why that? 😁

It was a no brainer I would get your attention.  

You identify with both.  Easy day.

Or was it Alcazar?  Hard to keep track of your types and the pronouns.

Edited by G_Money

16 hours ago, G_Money said:

If they don’t vote for Democrats they’ll get tossed under the bus.

just one question about this statement. How is anyone going to know who anyone voted for when voting is done in a confidential way?

• Agree 2

4 minutes ago, Pouatchee said:

just one question about this statement. How is anyone going to know who anyone voted for when voting is done in a confidential way?

Is that what they told you?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, G_Money said:

Is that what they told you?

oh my... is that what you really think? ya think any republican witnessing the dems watching someone vote would stand for that?

if that is what you think then ok... you must be right

Perhaps trump will now pay his bills so the big venues will rent to him…..let me re phrase that perhaps trump can convince his marks to rent him a stadium so he’s less exposed to sniping…..I certainly wouldn’t sit behind him in the line of fire!!

• Agree 1

On 7/25/2024 at 9:14 AM, riclag said:

Thanks for clearing that up!

Since security has concerns about protecting Trump at outside venues maybe its time to cancel MLB baseball ,NFL Football , concerts, NASCAR,  and any other venues that attract large crowds!

I agree those venues just like a Trump rally is headed by con men and half truther's as well as well developed liars.