Decoding Kamala Harris's Foreign Policy A Blend of Continuity and Change

Social Media

27 minutes ago, stoner said:

i am not far right to be clear. and biden is a quitter. 

He quit to help our country. Trump as president would be a disaster. Again.

A life long, dedicated public servant. He doesn't deserve the bashing, but it's expected from maga cult members. Sadly.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, transam said:

Biden retired, his time was up, and most definitely not a quitter, whereas, sane folk hope Trumpy will quit, he is embarrassing beyond belief...😏

biden happened to retire after he fell apart on live tv. then for days said he was not quitting. then after enough pressure he quit.

he was retired more like it. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Roo Island said:

A life long, dedicated public servant. He doesn't deserve the bashing, but it's expected from maga cult members. Sadly.

wrong.

all politicians are open to*bashing* as you call it. the trump bashing is on another level. i already know what you will reply with...... saying trump this and trump that and trump this and that. so don't bother. 

i support anyone's right to bash biden relentlessly.....as i do the same for trump. 

the disaster thing is your opinion vs the right political opinion. they say you are wrong and they are right and you say you are wrong and they are right.

politics to keep you busy while the rich get richer. 

remember to vote in 2024. 

3 minutes ago, stoner said:

biden happened to retire after he fell apart on live tv. then for days said he was not quitting. then after enough pressure he quit.

he was retired more like it. 

You can fluff around with it as much as you like, but he was not a quitter, he wanted to carry on, but he knew he had to stand aside in the end..

So your "quitter" is totally wrong.....🤔

• Love It 1

10 minutes ago, stoner said:

wrong.

all politicians are open to*bashing* as you call it. the trump bashing is on another level. i already know what you will reply with...... saying trump this and trump that and trump this and that. so don't bother. 

i support anyone's right to bash biden relentlessly.....as i do the same for trump. 

the disaster thing is your opinion vs the right political opinion. they say you are wrong and they are right and you say you are wrong and they are right.

politics to keep you busy while the rich get richer. 

remember to vote in 2024. 

That's the problem. Some think it's ok to constantly bash. In the end. It's not what helps our society. Only hurts it.

• Thumbs Up 2

9 minutes ago, transam said:

You can fluff around with it as much as you like, but he was not a quitter, he wanted to carry on, but he knew he had to stand aside in the end..

So your "quitter" is totally wrong.....🤔

you can fluff around with is as much as you like too. many people see him as a quitter. you don't and that is your opinion. they do and that's theirs.

yes the big boy made all the choices on his own. just like he answered all the questions. i'm so proud of him. 

did you watch the soldiers coming home the other day ? he was a background prop. kamala was center stage. even though he is the commander in chief....or so we are told. 

he must of chose to do that as well right stand in the back like a movie extra.

3 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

That's the problem. Some think it's ok to constantly bash. In the end. It's not what helps our society. Only hurts it.

if only people entrenched in politics could look past their own ideology.

5 minutes ago, stoner said:

you can fluff around with is as much as you like too. many people see him as a quitter. you don't and that is your opinion. they do and that's theirs.

yes the big boy made all the choices on his own. just like he answered all the questions. i'm so proud of him. 

did you watch the soldiers coming home the other day ? he was a background prop. kamala was center stage. even though he is the commander in chief....or so we are told. 

he must of chose to do that as well right stand in the back like a movie extra.

He is not a quitter, and saying that sort of thing about a bloke who has served his country well for decades, is below the belt...

But you carry on, not going to argue over it, I have made my point...:guitar:

• Like 2

Just now, transam said:

He is not a quitter, and saying that sort of thing about a bloke who has served his country well for decades, is below the belt...

But you carry on, not going to argue over it, I have made my point...:guitar:

below the belt ? good grief the belt was lowered so long ago with trump and all of the talk after him. 

a few weeks ago i read on here people saying trump should be waterboarded and no one on the left said it was below the belt.

usually the snow falls in winter but this year it came early. 

1 minute ago, stoner said:

below the belt ? good grief the belt was lowered so long ago with trump and all of the talk after him. 

a few weeks ago i read on here people saying trump should be waterboarded and no one on the left said it was below the belt.

Below the belt, that reminds me of your leader in a shop changing room......😂

Strange you Trumpettes never mention his escapades.....:unsure:

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Below the belt, that reminds me of your leader in a shop changing room......😂

Strange you Trumpettes never mention his escapades.....:unsure:

i am not a trump supporter. notice your below the belt name calling. forum rules say that's inflammatory.

10 minutes ago, stoner said:

Trump deserves what he gets. Biden doesn't.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Roo Island said:

Biden deserves to be bashed.  

• Confused 1

On 7/27/2024 at 6:16 AM, Skipalongcassidy said:

Yes... I do tell the truth... you cannot rewrite history just because you want to... Oh wait... you are a democrat so it's ok

I agree !!

You can not go changing your positions and and then later on say now I know better. 

Ohh wait didn't Vance say all that crap about Trump and now he says he knows him better and loves him? 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, TedG said:

Biden deserves to be bashed.  

How so Ted?for standing with allies?revitalizing NATO?getting infrastructure done?lowering drug prices for seniors?bringing kids out of poverty?fighting the worldwide scourge of inflation?I could go on Ted but I have things to do…….

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tug said:

How so Ted?for standing with allies?revitalizing NATO?getting infrastructure done?lowering drug prices for seniors?bringing kids out of poverty?fighting the worldwide scourge of inflation?I could go on Ted but I have things to do…….

1) He did not revitalize NATO.  FFS

2) How much have drug prices dropped for seniors? 

3) He saved Kids from poverty?  Do tell.

4) What exactly did Biden do about inflation?  In fact his polices are inflationary. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, TedG said:

4) What exactly did Biden do about inflation?  In fact his polices are inflationary. 

What did Trump accomplish?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TedG said:

1 NATO 2 new top tier 1th nation incredibly well placed strategically members all nato nations gearing up to check the orc putins criminal war.2 in the case of insulin about 400%3 the child tax credit 4 stay out of the way of the federal reserve as they are the experts.just how is investing in America a bad thing Ted?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roo Island said:

What did Trump accomplish?

Well he enabled Iran to get the bomb sooner ran the debt up 23% with nothing to show for it gave his rich pals a big tax break killed a lot of Americans by his derelict incompetence in the Covid response (there were plenty of competent republicans to handle it btw)his mental illness wouldn’t allow him to get out of the way then there’s dividing the country his enabling of the worst criminal leaders on the planet ie putin/kim guess he did get a lot done for our enemies……there’s that…..

Just now, Tug said:

Well he enabled Iran to get the bomb sooner ran the debt up 23% with nothing to show for it gave his rich pals a big tax break killed a lot of Americans by his derelict incompetence in the Covid response (there were plenty of competent republicans to handle it btw)his mental illness wouldn’t allow him to get out of the way then there’s dividing the country his enabling of the worst criminal leaders on the planet ie putin/kim guess he did get a lot done for our enemies……there’s that…..

:cheesy: That will make maga cult members heads pop! :cheesy:

• Love It 1

7 minutes ago, Tug said:

1 NATO 2 new top tier 1th nation incredibly well placed strategically members all nato nations gearing up to check the orc putins criminal war.2 in the case of insulin about 400%3 the child tax credit 4 stay out of the way of the federal reserve as they are the experts.just how is investing in America a bad thing Ted?

These nations choose to join NATI. based on Putin’s actions.

Its magical thinking to claim a tax credit that moved someone over an artificial income line saved a kid from poverty.