Trump to scared for debate with Harris

13 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

My guess is Trump would never agree to a debate without open microphones so he can shout Harris down.

His constituency would love that, for them quantity is much more important than quality.

I think the strategy is let her talk word salads. She is a terrible speaker without a teleprompter. Her favourite saying is a marxist saying. Wondering how she will control her giggling.

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, susanlea said:

I think the strategy is let her talk word salads. She is a terrible speaker without a teleprompter. Her favourite saying is a marxist saying. Wondering how she will control her giggling.

She is way smarter than Trump. Just not a street fighter with no rules like him.

• Agree 1

43 minutes ago, susanlea said:

She is super thick. Dumbest ex lawyer I've seen. 

She's smart enough to go from prosecutor to VP, then Democratic candidate.

Just how far did you get up the corporate or government ladder? Checkout chick, maybe?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

She's smart enough to go from prosecutor to VP, then Democratic candidate.

Just how far did you get up the corporate or government ladder? Checkout chick, maybe?

I guess nothing wrong with her intelligence, more concerned about the average here. 😒

• Agree 1

On 7/26/2024 at 5:18 PM, soalbundy said:

He is an ignorant uncouth man with a keen political instinct, bluster and lies in a debate with Kamala won't work and he knows it.

He is not uncouth!  He is more couth than anyone has ever seen!  Everywhere he goes people come up to him and say "Sir, you are more couth than anyone who ever lived."  If they don't he insults them, call them names, anything to diminish them, just like any other spoiled 10-year-old would do.  It's not any easy job, poor guy, he's running out of vituperatives and has to recycle the slams he started using in 2015.

He should remove himself from the race and hand the candidacy over to Vance:  it will cause the Dems to be as thunderstruck as he was when Biden dropped out. 

:cheesy:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

You've obviously not seen many ex lawyers. One comes to mind. Rudy! :cheesy::cheesy:

Rudy told Sidney Powell "you are the worst lawyer I've ever seen."  There have been rumors that Rudy is a vampire, and vampires can't see their own reflection in a mirror, so maybe Rudy was telling the truth for a change. 

Alina Habba?  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bendejo said:

Rudy told Sidney Powell "you are the worst lawyer I've ever seen."  There have been rumors that Rudy is a vampire, and vampires can't see their own reflection in a mirror, so maybe Rudy was telling the truth for a change. 

Alina Habba?  

Too funny!  Judge just ruled his bankruptcy proceedings can move forward. I was in NY when he was mayor. What a fall from grace. All due to America's Hitler.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bendejo said:

Alina Habba?  

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/sidney-powell-trump-georgia-guilty-trial-b2432567.html

Sidney Powell pleads guilty in Georgia election subversion case

The former Trump-linked attorney is the first in the former president’s inner circle to admit to election crimes

• Like 1

Just now, Roo Island said:

The problem debating Trump is the moderators. They need to control his bs better.

Harris should be able to refute any BS he says easily, if she's as wonderful as people are suggesting in this thread.

Just now, rattlesnake said:

Harris should be able to refute any BS he says easily, if she's as wonderful as people are suggesting in this thread.

Trump gives no quarter. He needs to be controlled. Spewing lies constantly should be dealt with

• Agree 2

5 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2023/02/donald-trump-debate-strategy-gish-gallop/673061/

Donald Trump is probably unaware that he’s an avid practitioner of a debating method known among philosophers and rhetoricians as the Gish Gallop. Its aim is simple: to defeat one’s opponent by burying them in a torrent of incorrect, irrelevant, or idiotic arguments. Trump owes much of his political success to this tactic—and to the fact that so few people know how to beat it. Although his 2024 campaign has been fairly quiet so far, we can expect to hear a lot more Gish Galloping in the coming months.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2023/02/donald-trump-debate-strategy-gish-gallop/673061/

Donald Trump is probably unaware that he’s an avid practitioner of a debating method known among philosophers and rhetoricians as the Gish Gallop. Its aim is simple: to defeat one’s opponent by burying them in a torrent of incorrect, irrelevant, or idiotic arguments. Trump owes much of his political success to this tactic—and to the fact that so few people know how to beat it. Although his 2024 campaign has been fairly quiet so far, we can expect to hear a lot more Gish Galloping in the coming months.

Trump owes his political success to his protectionist and isolationist policies, which is what people want.

Coward.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/08/03/trump-calls-off-abc-debate-suggests-fox-news-face-off-instead-00172554

Tyler also wrote that Trump is running scared and trying to back out of the debate he already agreed to. And running straight to Fox News to bail him out, adding that the vice president would be on stage at the Sept: 10 debate as planned one Way or another.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

Trump owes his political success to his protectionist and isolationist policies, which is what people want.

Is that why he lost the last election? Most intelligent people understand this is bs

Edited by Roo Island
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Too funny!  Judge just ruled his bankruptcy proceedings can move forward. I was in NY when he was mayor. What a fall from grace. All due to America's Hitler.

No pity.  He was not dragged into the DT cesspit, he inserted himself.  When DT was saying that on the evening of 9/11 Muslims were having tailgate parties in celebration, etc.  Rudy came up with BS evidence of this.  It is still a bit curious how that whole 2020 stolen election fools' parade was brought together.

When Rudy was younger he bore a resemblance to certain relatives of mine, I suspect we might be related; don't tell him that, he'll probably ask me to loan him money.

Speaking of resemblance, I suspect DT keeps Habba around because she resembles young Melania (and I suspect she keeps him happy).

8 minutes ago, bendejo said:

No pity.  He was not dragged into the DT cesspit, he inserted himself.  When DT was saying that on the evening of 9/11 Muslims were having tailgate parties in celebration, etc.  Rudy came up with BS evidence of this.  It is still a bit curious how that whole 2020 stolen election fools' parade was brought together.

When Rudy was younger he bore a resemblance to certain relatives of mine, I suspect we might be related; don't tell him that, he'll probably ask me to loan him money.

Speaking of resemblance, I suspect DT keeps Habba around because she resembles young Melania (and I suspect she keeps him happy).

What a fall from grace. Sucked in to Trump's world of lies and bs. Along with many others. Stunning how stupid some are.

• Thumbs Up 1

The Art of the Debate  per Trump

Trump: What's  DEI ? (at NABJ convention) 

Host: Diversity, Equity, Inclusion.

Trump: Give me definition of DEI?

Host: I just did!

Trump: Ok, give me definition of DEI?

Host: *wtf*

Host: What do you mean by a "black job"

Trump: A "black job" is, er, anybody that has...a job.

Host:*wtf*

Trump: That's what it is.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, watthong said:

Cutting edge stuff......Harris must be bricking it.

22 minutes ago, watthong said:

Dei = give job to useless half canadian who eats curry.

7 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Dei = give job to useless half canadian who eats curry.

....and if that doesn't work give jobs to your kids, son-in law and other nefarious hangers on...most of whom are now in jail...555

• Thumbs Up 1