President Kamala Harris

Just now, marin said:

Sorry to be late with the reply. That new mascot has you living in fear, even more fear today than when you posted on Friday. Has the brains and acumen to expose Trump for the fraud he is to a massive amount of American voters.  

She's not doing a very good job at it

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Eric Loh said:

The Georgia State University Convocation Center in Atlanta was filled to the rafters. The seating capacity in the stadium's website qouted 8,000 and 10,000 people turned up. The upper levels were all filled up unlike Trump's rallies where there were many empty seats on the podium level and empty upper floors. The energy was high with consistent cheering and chanting to lock him up. All were kept engaged throughtout the rally. Quite a different with the Trump's rallies with supporters bored and leaving in the middle of his speech. Challenge was thrown to Trump to debate which he wouldn't have the guts. Star powers were there and Georgia dynamo Starcey Abrams delivered. The deficit in Georgia polls have now been narrowed to a dead tie. With the second wave momentum at the DNC and running mate announcement, things are looking super for the Dems to keep Georgia blue.   

Sounds like MSNBC reporting

• Sad 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, earlinclaifornia said:

But Ms. Harris was not, in fact, appointed border czar, nor was she tasked with addressing the broader problems plaguing the border itself, where minors have at times slept on the floors of overcrowded facilities for days beyond the legal limit. Rather she was deputized by President Biden with the diplomatic mission of solving the “root causes” of migration from countries like Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras, tackling the issues that spur people to flee in the first place, like drug violence and lack of economic opportunity.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/07/17/us/politics/kamala-harris-border-czar.html

Wow good thing that fabulous factual and great reputation newspaper just corrected it. all of us saw her being appointed borders czar and doing nothing. Never believe your lying eyes. It must have been a fake TV show

5 minutes ago, transam said:

Even a Republican Mayor is voting Harris, an interesting interview, from a guy who votes for his country before voting for a clown..

Plus a Trump family member telling all......Wow...

All good publicity for Donald, whose star is rising.

Donald Trump  4/7   with 888 Sport

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Wow good thing that fabulous factual and great reputation newspaper just corrected it. all of us saw her being appointed borders czar and doing nothing. Never believe your lying eyes. It must have been a fake TV show

The name is immaterial.....what is important are the objectives that she was set and the effectivness of any stratgies she developed and employed to achieve those objectives......and as a Brit I have no idea what they were....so the name means phffft.

Just now, marin said:

You sound like someone who is realizing that Trump is falling in the polls and going to continue to fall. Kamala is going to expose the fraud for what he is. Learn to live with it. 

I bet you couldn't even tell me one thing Harris accomplished as vice president or indeed as a senator

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Yagoda said:

I bet you couldn't even tell me one thing Harris accomplished as vice president or indeed as a senator

Doesn't matter, getting rid of a creep is paramount...........🤗

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Why? Just watch her win as you whine. 🙃

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

6 minutes ago, marin said:

Why? Just watch her win as you whine. 🙃

Well she's not going to win if she has no accomplishments is she? What is she going to say to the Press and they ask her hey, what have you accomplished? You're one of her worshipers and you can't even do it

Edited by Yagoda
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, transam said:

Doesn't matter, getting rid of a creep is paramount...........🤗

Your lot tried it and missed. Easy Shot too. But they'll keep trying

Per the fawning press:

Kamala hates Israel, but having a Jewish husband makes that a non-issue. 

JD Vance having a minority wife and wanting Americans to have more children makes him a racist and  a misogynist. 

We clear?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, mogandave said:

Per the fawning press:

Kamala hates Israel, but having a Jewish husband makes that a non-issue. 

JD Vance having a minority wife and wanting Americans to have more children makes him a racist and  a misogynist. 

We clear?

What is clear is that American Patriots come in many different sizes and childless are as much the heart as parents are.

Edited by earlinclaifornia
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, simple1 said:

What do you think?

Fake news?

Skewed polling?

Unreliable source?

Where is your evidence?

Polls mean diddly squat?

No direct quotes...no I thought not?

Or all of these....555

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, marin said:

I have no reason to even engage on the subject. What has Trump done other than alienate the rest of the world against us? I for one am tired of being laughed at for ever having elected the man. 

I could never support a liar and a con man. 

Were you better off economy wise? How was that border. Was there any shooting going on over in Europe or the Middle East? That's enough for me.

Alienated the world LOL. Somehow I don't recall japan,israel South korea, thailand, taiwan, Great Britain or places like that hating on us. 

Edited by Yagoda
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Will B Good said:

What do you think?

Fake news?

Skewed polling?

Unreliable source?

Where is your evidence?

Polls mean diddly squat?

No direct quotes...no I thought not?

Or all of these....555

Is that what you say to all the other polls? 

15 minutes ago, marin said:

I have no reason to even engage on the subject. What has Trump done other than alienate the rest of the world against us? I for one am tired of being laughed at for ever having elected the man. 

I could never support a liar and a con man. 

One important accomplishment is she has been in the White House four and a half years

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, billd766 said:

I suppose you could compare her with with what the gop has to offer,

A fat OLD man of 78 who is a convicted felon, a convicted sex offender and a compulsive serial liar with a series of failed businesses and bankruptcies behind him, and little in the way of political experience.

All perceived as big pluses by the M&Ms.

• Like 1