President Kamala Harris

3 minutes ago, maesariang said:

Can you be more specific? Are you against lessoning restrictions on private pensions to invest in government priorities, such as housing? Or perhaps you'd like to return to an era when there is more government control over banks? And did you even read that article? It states "Everything appeared to work fine as long as accommodative monetary policy and capital inflows from developing countries continued to fuel the upward float of housing prices. Home ownership grew to 69% in 2006 from 64% in 1993, but when monetary policy tightened the housing bubble broke and the mortgage-default rate soared."

"When monetary policy tightened" was under your guy. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, RubenRemus said:

Can you be more specific? Are you against lessoning restrictions on private pensions to invest in government priorities, such as housing? Or perhaps you'd like to return to an era when there is more government control over banks? And did you even read that article? It states "Everything appeared to work fine as long as accommodative monetary policy and capital inflows from developing countries continued to fuel the upward float of housing prices. Home ownership grew to 69% in 2006 from 64% in 1993, but when monetary policy tightened the housing bubble broke and the mortgage-default rate soared."

"When monetary policy tightened" was under your guy. 

Read the article or ask somebody that studied economics to explain it.

39 minutes ago, RubenRemus said:

Are you against new market rate housing too? Wow, that's a surprise. But then again your guy is a slum lord, so it makes sense. 

Do you even know what "market rate housing" even means? 

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, RubenRemus said:

Not sure what NIMBA is (do you mean NIMBY?) But either way this doesn't really sound like a good faith reply. Do you agree more housing is needed? Let's start with the basics before you mess yourself. 

Do the ten million illegals Harris let in need housing? 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Do the ten million illegals Harris let in need housing? 

Tut.

By mid 2024, reports and estimates suggest that around 2.5 million encounters with illegal migrants have occurred at the southern border during the Biden administration. This number includes both those who were apprehended and those who were detected but not apprehended.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

The last housing meltdown was cause by government intervention in the home loan industry. 

Nothing has changed in the respect, except that now Harris wants to give magically "first time buyers" $25K so they can buy homes they can't afford and drive home prices up. 

• Confused 1

On 7/26/2024 at 6:31 PM, steven100 said:

I just cannot accept that Kamala Harris is suppose to be the President of the United States of America. 

It's laughable ....  but I'm not being detrimental or nasty about it in any way ... it's just she does not fit into that category in any way whatsoever.  

She is a strong person, she comes across as jovial person,  she probably has alot of excellent qualities ....  

but,  not a President of the United States which is considered one of the most powerful positions in the world. 

God save America ....  

ROFLMAO  and you think Donald Trump IS POTUS material, that is hilarious, he's regarded as a total fool and an imbecile anywhere outside of the grass chewing USA States

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TedG said:

How does raising taxes on the wealthy make the better?   The middle and working class don’t pay squat in taxes outside of the hidden tax of JoeFlation. 

🤔🤔😄😅😂

The consumption of Fox News is strong in this one, young padawan.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

2 minutes ago, mikebike said:

Raising taxes on the "poor" as 45 did hurts them more. Are you dumb or weird?

Trump's tax cuts included the "poor" and middle class, and tax revenue increased. 

But you already know that, yes? 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, mikebike said:

🤔🤔😄😅😂

The consumption of Fox News is strong in this one, young padawan.

You have no answer, you should stop watching CNN and MSNBC. 

13 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

The Elizabeth Warren's speaking introduction to the crowd brought tears to her eyes

Not surprised, she's the biggest liar of them all, native American my ass

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

67 pages!  Politics!

America with survive!

8 years with Obama, 4 years of Trump, 3.5 of Biden. 

Harris came from my City my State as an former Demo, now Independent, not given much of a choice. 

She really has no chance but Demo machine has risen her numbers aling with Trump opening his mouth.

Lying, if you think Harris isnt then people are asleep it is a requirement for politics.

1 hour ago, thailand49 said:

67 pages!  Politics!

America with survive!

8 years with Obama, 4 years of Trump, 3.5 of Biden. 

Harris came from my City my State as an former Demo, now Independent, not given much of a choice. 

She really has no chance but Demo machine has risen her numbers aling with Trump opening his mouth.

Lying, if you think Harris isnt then people are asleep it is a requirement for politics.

Proof?

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

22 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Warren is as much a pretender as Buffy Saint Marie, she is not Native American. She's a liar. 

https://apnews.com/article/fbd21514284b461889161861a4161495

OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — The DNA test that Sen. Elizabeth Warren used to try to rebut the ridicule of President Donald Trump angered some Native Americans, who complained that the genetic analysis cheapens the identities of tribal members with deeper ties to the Indian past.

But she’s not a member of any tribe, and many Indians take exception to anyone who claims to be part Indian without being enrolled in a tribe, especially for political purposes.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, wombat said:

The silent majority won't vote for a black woman 

My Dad, born in 1914, used to say the same thing--but about a black man as president.  He lived long enough--he died in 2009 at age 95--to see a black man elected president, and a black first lady.  Actually, although a card-carrying member of the silent majority, he even voted for Obama, which surprised me.   That was back in 2008.  Now, in the year 2024, I think a woman of color running for president is less of an issue than a black man running  was in 2008--even for the silent majority.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, newnative said:

My Dad, born in 1914, used to say the same thing--but about a black man as president.  He lived long enough--he died in 2009 at age 95--to see a black man elected president, and a black first lady.  Actually, although a card-carrying member of the silent majority, he even voted for Obama, which surprised me.   That was back in 2008.  Now, in the year 2024, I think a woman of color running for president is less of an issue than a black man running  was in 2008--even for the silent majority.

Except she is Indian not black. Also cares about herself like Obama. Can't even explain policies. Refuses to do 3 debates or interviews. Just another fake person wanting to be rich.

• Thumbs Up 1