President Kamala Harris

6 minutes ago, TedG said:

Biden’s hands were tired on the boarder until he read the polls

The dems in the states hands were tied on getting kids back to school until they read the polls.

Harris has no idea about anything.  

Yeah, he could not do a thing because of the POC border bill, but one he saw the polls, he started reimplementing the Trump policies he canceled. 

Now Harris is running on a strong border and building the wall, how funny is that? 

She has flipped on virtually every one of her positions. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

55 minutes ago, TedG said:

You lie. 

It's true. And economists are worried if reelected, he'll muck it up again.

https://www.firstpost.com/explainers/what-is-trump-flation-why-are-economists-worried-about-it-13809135.html

What is Trump-flation? Why are economists worried about it?

Trump’s talk of trade wars, imposing tariffs, wanting to weaken the dollar and order the Fed around has spooked many economists and left them worried about a term called Trump-flation.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Yeah, he could not do a thing because of the POC border bill, but one he saw the polls, he started reimplementing the Trump policies he canceled. 

Now Harris is running on a strong border and building the wall, how funny is that? 

How about Trump's flip on abortion. King of flip flops

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

What flip? 

Post a link proving it or admit you are trolling with falsehoods

I back up my opinions. You just troll.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trumps-many-abortion-positions-timeline-rcna146601

A timeline of Trump's many, many positions on abortion
Since 1999, Trump has been on just about every side of the abortion issue. Here's a timeline of his many positions.

• Like 2

Just now, Roo Island said:

I back up my opinions. You just troll.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trumps-many-abortion-positions-timeline-rcna146601

A timeline of Trump's many, many positions on abortion
Since 1999, Trump has been on just about every side of the abortion issue. Here's a timeline of his many positions.

Why not cut out the part where he flipped? You didn't read it did you? I thought not. 

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Why not cut out the part where he flipped? You didn't read it did you? I thought not. 

October 1999: 'I am very pro-choice'

In an interview on NBC News’ “Meet the Press,” Trump said, “I am very pro-choice. I hate the concept of abortion. ... I just believe in choice.

October 2016: Trump vows to overturn Roe v. Wade

Trump said he would appoint the number of justices necessary to the Supreme Court to overturn Roe. v. Wade.

February-March 2024: Trump flirts with a national abortion ban

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

October 1999: 'I am very pro-choice'

In an interview on NBC News’ “Meet the Press,” Trump said, “I am very pro-choice. I hate the concept of abortion. ... I just believe in choice.

October 2016: Trump vows to overturn Roe v. Wade

Trump said he would appoint the number of justices necessary to the Supreme Court to overturn Roe. v. Wade.

February-March 2024: Trump flirts with a national abortion ban

Trump is still pro-choice, so? 

Trump is against late term abortion, aren't you? 

8 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Ya missed the point. Again

What point? Trump is pro-choice now. You posted a link to him claiming he was pro-choice twenty years ago. 

Yes, he said he hates abortion, and he still hates abortion. 

You've lost the plot

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

What point? Trump is pro-choice now. You posted a link to him claiming he was pro-choice twenty years ago. 

Yes, he said he hates abortion, and he still hates abortion. 

You've lost the plot

He's flopped back and forth. Trump only looks at the polls. Thus the flop. He's the ultimate conman. Look at how many fall for his lies.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Roo Island said:

He's flopped back and forth. Trump only looks at the polls. Thus the flop. He's the ultimate conman. Look at how many fall for his lies.

You posted a link to Trump claiming he was pro-choice twenty years ago, but that he hates abortion. 

Now Trump is pro-choice, and still says he hates abortion. 

Yeah, clearly, he's all over the board. 

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

You posted a link to Trump claiming he was pro-choice twenty years ago, but that he hates abortion. 

Now Trump is pro-choice, and still says he hates abortion. 

Yeah, clearly, he's all over the board. 

Now you're coming around. Agreeing he flip flops. Progress!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Can you give us a link about Kamala Harris wanting to build a wall, I would like to see her rationale.

Note that barriers have been built under all recent presidents. The difference is that Trump promised a full impenetrable wall, paid for by Mexico.

• Like 1

Trump gave away Afghanistan while he was president. 

7 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Can you give us a link about Kamala Harris wanting to build a wall, I would like to see her rationale.

Note that barriers have been built under all recent presidents. The difference is that Trump promised a full impenetrable wall, paid for by Mexico.

Trump completes 500 miles of wall, and the left fought every foot of it. 

An honest broker would argue the renegotiation of NAFTA paid for it. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Roo Island said:

It's true. And economists are worried if reelected, he'll muck it up again.

https://www.firstpost.com/explainers/what-is-trump-flation-why-are-economists-worried-about-it-13809135.html

What is Trump-flation? Why are economists worried about it?

Trump’s talk of trade wars, imposing tariffs, wanting to weaken the dollar and order the Fed around has spooked many economists and left them worried about a term called Trump-flation.

Joe Biden and the dems gave us 20.8% inflaton since Jan 2021, and you are trying to push this narrative? 

• Thanks 1

Just now, TedG said:

Joe Biden and the dems gave us 20.8% inflaton since Jan 2021, and you are trying to push this narrative? 

Can you think of anything that happened prior to January 2021 that might have caused inflation?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TedG said:

Biden inherited it from Trump. We're at 3% and the market is rocking. Turn off Faux News

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Trump gave away Afghanistan while he was president. 

Trump completes 500 miles of wall, and the left fought every foot of it. 

An honest broker would argue the renegotiation of NAFTA paid for it. 

Trump promised to build a big beautiful wall and make Mexico pay for it. Was he lying? :cheesy:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, TedG said:

Joeflation is at 2.9% after years of high inflation.  Inflation was lowered via the Fed raising internet rates.  Joe Biden inherited low inflation. 

Clueless. Inflation goes up, Inflation goes down. Not much a president can do about it other than deny a global pandemic

2 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Clueless. Inflation goes up, Inflation goes down. Not much a president can do about it other than deny a global pandemic

So when Kamala says she will lower inflation she’s lying? I thought so.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Trump promised to build a big beautiful wall and make Mexico pay for it. Was he lying? :cheesy:

Trump completed 500 miles of the big, beautiful wall, and the left fought every foot of it. 

Any honest broker (that leaves you out) would argue the renegotiation of NAFTA paid for it. 

Now Kamal's wants to build a wall....

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Trump completed 500 miles of the big, beautiful wall, and the left fought every foot of it. 

Any honest broker (that leaves you out) would argue the renegotiation of NAFTA paid for it. 

Can any of your honest brokers explain how renegotiation of a few minor terms in NAFTA paid for the Wall?

2 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Now Kamal's wants to build a wall....

New Primary Wall: According to official reports, 52 miles of new primary wall were constructed in areas where no barriers previously existed.