President Kamala Harris

7 minutes ago, Irish star said:

Name one  Leftist calling that , my God just Blatant Lies , we just want him in GITMO or Florence Prison He’s a Traitor and should be treated like one , Threats on Biden , Well Documented, I have never heard a Democrat mention Killing , We are not Classless Trumpanzee’s, did you see us Storm the Capitol after Gore or Hilliary    Stop the Non Sense, Top  Cat it’s all in your head nothing Top about it , I would change it to Bottom Cat 

Maddona, Robert De Niro, Snoop Dogg, Mickey Rourke, Larry Wilmore, George Lopez, Marilyn Manson, Rosie O’Donnel, Kathy Griffin, Moby, Johnny Depp, Anthony Bourdain, Big Sean, Pearl Jam...etc.

How about everyone claiming they wish the recent shooter hadn't missed? 

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Maddona, Robert De Niro, Snoop Dogg, Mickey Rourke, Larry Wilmore, George Lopez, Marilyn Manson, Rosie O’Donnel, Kathy Griffin, Moby, Johnny Depp, Anthony Bourdain, Big Sean, Pearl Jam...etc.

Sources,  I don’t want Qanon talking points , I personally never heard anyone but you have a list ffs Snoop dog is a Trumper I believe, Madonna lol , and a shooter missed lol , Biggest Hoax in the 21 st century , yet , perfect shot right between the ears not one vital organ affected and ear was a miraculous recovery , those Maxi pads  should be sold by Plastic Surgeons Worldwide 

Edited by Irish star

12 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

2015 and 2018 I was living here never heard that discussion, are you in the Maesariang  Dinosaur Library 10’years ago lol get current the both of you

6 minutes ago, Irish star said:

Sources,  I don’t want Qanon talking points , I personally never heard anyone but you have a list ffs Snoop dog is a Trumper I believe, Madonna lol , and shooter missed lol Biggest Hoax in the 21 st century , yet , perfect shot right between the ears not one vital organ affected and ear was a miraculous recovery , those Maxi pads  should be sold by Plastic Surgeons Worldwide 

What are you talking about?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

And countless leftists calling for Trump to be killed. Why are you not concerned about that? 

I am concerned - about anyone who wants Trump to be murdered.

Are these murderous leftists in the room with you now?

• Haha 1

Who are these "everyone" ?

• Love It 1

The same way he made fun of any number of non-handicapped reporters. 

"The same way".

Really?

You don't have the integrity to admit that Trump made a mistake?

Do they dock your pay if you concede a point?

• Like 2

Just now, Danderman123 said:

"The same way".

Really?

You don't have the integrity to admit that Trump made a mistake?

Do they dock your pay if you concede a point?

Really. 

Mocking anyone is a mistake, and I don't like that he does it, but claiming he did it because the reporter was handicapped is just a lie. 

But you know that, and don't care, because you do not care about the truth. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Really. 

Mocking anyone is a mistake, and I don't like that he does it, but claiming he did it because the reporter was handicapped is just a lie. 

The folks that screech outrage over a verbal incident from years ago are the same ones that support genital mutilation, infanticide, censorship, paedophilia, rascism, anti semitism and the entire Leninist agenda of the Secularist Left.

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Yagoda said:

The folks that screech outrage over a verbal incident from years ago are the same ones that support genital mutilation, infanticide, censorship, paedophilia, rascism, anti semitism and the entire Leninist agenda of the Secularist Left.

And "The folks that screech outrage over a verbal incident from years ago"...only care about it when it is a Republican.

Again, no one on the left cared about the servicemen killed during the Afghanistan debacle, but they are outraged that Trump went to the wreath-laying ceremony when he was invited by Gold Star families. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

And "The folks that screech outrage over a verbal incident from years ago"...only care about it when it is a Republican.

Again, no one on the left cared about the servicemen killed during the Afghanistan debacle, but they are outraged that Trump went to the wreath-laying ceremony when he was invited by Gold Star families. 

She can add the blood of the murdered American hostage they just found to her list of failures.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump was mocking the reporter's disability.

You can't admit what is obvious. I guess your love of Trump makes you blind.

download (1).jpeg

I've seen that video, and I have seen video of Trump acting the same way to other reporters he gets exasperated with. You've probably seen the videos as well, but you pretend you haven't. 

Yep. Regular people got chump change back, and billionaires got billions.

"Wealth inequality dropped in 2019 in the US for the first time in almost three decades, but proposed tax legislation is threatening to reverse the progress."

Trump could have saved the 13 servicemen by preparing an exit from Afghanistan after he gave it away to the Taliban.

Instead, Trump washed his hands of managing Afghanistan after he lost the election.

Biden should have had a plan when.he took the watch.

• Confused 1