It's time to put this Progressive Left-wing Conspiracy Theory to bed

connda

1 hour ago, CharlieKo said:

The least educated are the majority. Easier to control uneducated people than those with a brain. You can see that within these pages of AN. hahahahaha

Or you could just take over all aspects of education and teach them how to vote.  hahahahaha

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

Or you could just take over all aspects of education and teach them how to vote.  hahahahaha

I guess, in some respects, you were right to denigrate education generally and teachers, in particular, in the US......a golden opportunity for the left-wing, Marxist teachers to indoctrinate a whole nation of children to vote for the Dems......but only about half of the kids ever do???

2 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

I guess, in some respects, you were right to denigrate education generally and teachers, in particular, in the US......a golden opportunity for the left-wing, Marxist teachers to indoctrinate a whole nation of children to vote for the Dems......but only about half of the kids ever do???

And when its less than half, they can just mail in some votes to get the majority 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

And when its less than half, they can just mail in some votes to get the majority 

Stop the ....yawn....steal.

The left used to be about workers rights / womens rights .....etc etc...it is now all about division. I used to be of the left, I can no longer be. Its gone too far in the West. I am glad I am here......and I am VERY glad I am not dating there....I think a good ole war will level things a bit. Too many luxury beliefs from NIMBY types for my liking. 

• Agree 1

55 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

The kids overwhelmingly vote left, though it's changed a bit recently. 

The k-12 takeover is fairly recent as well. 

18 minutes ago, TigerandDog said:

and you're a brainwashed member of the orange convicted felons cult.

Convicted by the left on a made-up bookkeeping charge, l guess I'll vote to have millions more of illegals flooding across the border, political lawfare, high inflation, high energy prices, reliance on advisories for oil, the first and second amendments reversed, a packed court, men in women’s sports, bathrooms and locker room, genital mutilation of children, crappy public education, higher taxes, and books that provide pictorial instructions on how to participate in homosexual sex in grade-schools. 

Vote Kamala in 2024!

• Sad 1

On 7/29/2024 at 9:29 AM, herfiehandbag said:

So I reiterate, a high velocity 5.56 bullet, passing alongside a human head, close enough to hit the ear, would have done far more damage. If nothing else, that close to his ear, he would be deafened in that ear, probably permanently, certainly ruptured eardrums.

On 7/29/2024 at 9:37 AM, Will B Good said:

Never considered that aspect......

Blast Injury or Acoustic Trauma:

• Even if a bullet does not directly hit the inner structures of the ear, the pressure wave can cause acoustic trauma, damaging the inner ear’s hair cells or other components essential for hearing.

• Damage to the auditory nerve or surrounding tissues can also lead to neural hearing loss.

What is heard when a bullet is discharged, first it is the wizzing sound of the bullet zinging past, second is the crack or the sonic wave of the bullet breaking the sound barrier right after the discharge, third is the boom of the discharged round. To say that a bullet is making a sonic crack of its entire duration of travel above the speed of sound is utterly absurd. Obviously you never had a bullet wiz by your head, because I will say from personal experience that bullets don’t carry a sonic crack when it goes wizzing by. 

On 7/29/2024 at 9:29 AM, herfiehandbag said:

Whilst you have, no doubt, great experience with paper targets, my experience, gained over 28 years as a soldier, encompasses seeing the effects of both 5.56 and 7.62 bullets on both paper targets and human beings.

Irrelevant to the nonsense that the sound of bullets that are at fired hundred fifty yards away can cause hearing impairment wizzing by the ear a centimeter away, even if it pierced the ear, more like a couple few feet next to the discharge without earplugs. The he silly logic you’re trying to produce here is astonishing. As far as military experience, the number of rounds fired is minuscule compared to what this one has spent before and after. I know quite a few guys who were in the military and never shot a single round or very few, whip-Dee-frik’n-doo. 

Edited by novacova
  • Thanks 1

So the bullet makes a loud crack, and the pressure wave can cause acoustic trauma when it nicks an ear, but the bullet makes almost no noise when it goes through cardboard. Got it. 

7 minutes ago, novacova said:

What is heard when a bullet is discharged, first it is the wizzing sound of the bullet zinging past, second is the crack or the sonic wave of the bullet breaking the sound barrier right after the discharge, third is the boom of the discharged round. To say that a bullet is making a sonic crack of its entire duration of travel above the speed of sound is utterly absurd. Obviously you never had a bullet wiz by your head, because I will say from personal experience that bullets don’t carry a sonic crack when it goes wizzing by. 

Irrelevant to the nonsense that the sound of bullets that are at fired hundred fifty yards away can cause hearing impairment, even if it pierced the ear, more like a couple few feet next to the discharge without earplugs. But the silly logic you’re trying to produce here. As far as military experience, the number of rounds fired is minuscule compared to what this one has spent before and after. I know quite a few guys who were in the military and never shot a single round or very few, whip-Dee-frik’n-doo. 

I think dude is a Ranger, he knows what he is talking about...

The whole (hole?) thing was staged. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

The whole (hole?) thing was staged. 

Maybe it was just an ear piercing ceremony staged by the subverts. 

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, novacova said:

Irrelevant to the nonsense that the sound of bullets that are at fired hundred fifty yards away can cause hearing impairment wizzing by the ear a centimeter away, even if it pierced the ear, more like a couple few feet next to the discharge without earplugs. The he silly logic you’re trying to produce here is astonishing. As far as military experience, the number of rounds fired is minuscule compared to what this one has spent before and after. I know quite a few guys who were in the military and never shot a single round or very few, whip-Dee-frik’n-doo. 

Rubbish. Anyone who has experienced bullets passing overhead will be aware of "crack and thump". The crack is the sound of the bullet passing close at greater than the speed of sound. The thump is the weapon firing. The reason that you hear the crack before the thump is because the bullet is traveling faster than the speed of sound. Any whizzing sound will be caused by a bullet which has impacted something and ricocheted off.

I don't know what "whip-Dee-frik’n-doo" means, perhaps it is nonsense, like your post.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:
55 minutes ago, novacova said:

Irrelevant to the nonsense that the sound of bullets that are at fired hundred fifty yards away can cause hearing impairment, even if it pierced the ear, more like a couple few feet next to the discharge without earplugs. But the silly logic you’re trying to produce here. As far as military experience, the number of rounds fired is minuscule compared to what this one has spent before and after. I know quite a few guys who were in the military and never shot a single round or very few, whip-Dee-frik’n-doo. 

Expand  

We already established that I was not a "Ranger", in fact you will recall you apologised for making such an unsubstantiated statement, along with equally silly suggestions that I was SIS or MI6; and yes I do know what I am talking about.

I fully accept that Mr Trump was hit in the ear by something, which caused a very minor flesh wound, but it was not a bullet

Anyway, the whole exchange has gone beyond a discussion, I afraid that you and your friend are trolling.

Just now, herfiehandbag said:

fully accept that Mr Trump was hit in the ear by something, which caused a very minor flesh wound, but it was not a bullet

So is the earth flat too?

On 7/28/2024 at 6:10 PM, stopthecap said:

As an aussie living in thailand from an outsiders view:

* Lefties regardless of the country embrace hate over love

* Classify themselves as smarter

* Believe in democracy but only if you vote for the left

* They are egotistical plainly for the fact they believe anyone centre or centre right is stupid

* Wish death on people

* Are triggered by key words (almost like they are hypnotised) ELON, TRUMP etc

You've just described communism, unfortunately... (No gulags though, yet.)

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

We already established that I was not a "Ranger", in fact you will recall you apologised for making such an unsubstantiated statement, along with equally silly suggestions that I was SIS or MI6; and yes I do know what I am talking about.

I fully accept that Mr Trump was hit in the ear by something, which caused a very minor flesh wound, but it was not a bullet

Anyway, the whole exchange has gone beyond a discussion, I afraid that you and your friend are trolling.

No, we established you were not SIS, my second guess was Ranger. 

23 minutes ago, sirineou said:

"Donald Trump Photo Without Ear Bandage Raises Eyebrows "

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-photo-without-ear-bandage-raises-eyebrows-1931403

trumpear.jpg.24d7b98b53acca4c9570ab986e543e18.jpg

trumpearcloseup.jpg.f7335ef7b200373f4159f2d862891cff.jpg

Yes, it was all staged. They got volunteer MAGA cultists be the shooter and the victims, all dying or suffering great injury for the greater good of their dear leader. 

Trump had a fake blood packet that he broke when he grabbed his ear. 

And had there even ever been the slightest risk, Trump would have peed his pants and cowered away like the Democrats on January 6th when rioters entered the Capital armed with mop and broom sticks. 

• Haha 1

On 7/28/2024 at 6:10 PM, stopthecap said:

As an aussie living in thailand from an outsiders view:

* Lefties regardless of the country embrace hate over love

* Classify themselves as smarter

* Believe in democracy but only if you vote for the left

* They are egotistical plainly for the fact they believe anyone centre or centre right is stupid

* Wish death on people

* Are triggered by key words (almost like they are hypnotised) ELON, TRUMP etc

Are you on an Australian aged pension? You have a leftist government to thank for that if you do. Along with Medicare, the PBS etc.

I do regard anyone who thinks Trump is in politics for anyone but himself as abjectly stupid.

1 hour ago, herfiehandbag said:

crack and thump". The crack is the sound of the bullet passing close at greater than the speed of sound.

It’s the object breaking the sound barrier, not the bullet passing overhead.

The thump is the weapon firing. The reason that you hear the crack before the thump is because the bullet is traveling faster than the speed of sound.

You’re beginning to catch on, 👍 

the bullet is traveling faster than the speed of sound. Any whizzing sound will be caused by a bullet

Which is precisely why the bullet is heard wizzing past before the sonic crack is heard.

Any whizzing sound will be caused by a bullet which has impacted something and ricocheted off.

Utterly ridiculous, the sound of the bullet zinging past the head will be heard before anything else about that shot, including ricocheting.

Anyone who has experienced

You either have no experience and trying to comprehend what you’re digging up on the internet or you never bothered to pay attention.

58 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

but it was not a bullet

Yes, it most certainly was a bullet. Now get over it already.

Edited by novacova

21 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Are you on an Australian aged pension? You have a leftist government to thank for that if you do. Along with Medicare, the PBS etc.

I do regard anyone who thinks Trump is in politics for anyone but himself as abjectly stupid.

I do regard anyone who thinks Trump is in politics only for himself as abjectly stupid. 

12 minutes ago, novacova said:

Utterly ridiculous, the sound of the bullet zinging past the head will be heard before anything else about that shot, including ricocheting.

Unless it ricocheted off his head. 

Hey, maybe that's what happened, Trump is so hardheaded the bullet ricocheted off his head and nicked his ear. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Are they on the moon?

Thought Eric Trump said half his ear had been blown away......remarkable recovery....oh wait....might he have lied?

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Thought Eric Trump said half his ear had been blown away......remarkable recovery....oh wait....might he have lied?

I'm guessing it was someone claiming he said that, and as always, no actual quote. 

• Agree 1