Pls Donald. Tell us how exactly will you make America great again.

Donald's mantra is "Make America great again". His recipe so far: Close the borders, impose import taxes on foreighn goods, lower the taxes for the rich.

That will not make America great again.

Could any Trumpists disclose to me what other measures Donald will take to make "America great again"?

• Like 1

On 7/29/2024 at 2:05 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Stopping the war in Ukraine and spending the money in the US would be a good start.

HOW would he stop the war in the Ukraine?

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 7/28/2024 at 4:01 PM, swissie said:

Donald's mantra is "Make America great again". His recipe so far: Close the borders, impose import taxes on foreighn goods, lower the taxes for the rich.

That will not make America great again.

Could any Trumpists disclose to me what other measures Donald will take to make "America great again"?

I am astonished.

I was expecting a wide range of "solutions" by Trumpists as to HOW to make America great again. Heard nothing from Trumpists so far!

May I suggest that after the frantic applause for Donald has subsided, you approch Donald and ask him for a list of "remedies" that he has on the agenda in order to make America great again.

Trumpists need such a "list of remedies", otherwise the US voter might think that "the Boss" himself actually has no such list.

PS: It would also be a good idea if the Democrats would ask Donald for such a list. Why this hasen't already happened on the part of the Democrats is beyond me.

10 hours ago, swissie said:

I am astonished.

I was expecting a wide range of "solutions" by Trumpists as to HOW to make America great again. Heard nothing from Trumpists so far!

May I suggest that after the frantic applause for Donald has subsided, you approch Donald and ask him for a list of "remedies" that he has on the agenda in order to make America great again.

Trumpists need such a "list of remedies", otherwise the US voter might think that "the Boss" himself actually has no such list.

PS: It would also be a good idea if the Democrats would ask Donald for such a list. Why this hasen't already happened on the part of the Democrats is beyond me.

Is your nose growing? You even quoted a suggestion from me. If you forgot already, it's directly above the post I quoted.

Add to that, drill baby drill, close the southern border with a big wall, stop allowing terrorists to enter the country, make NATO members pay their share, build a strong military for DEFENSE, protect Taiwan by sending the missiles to them instead of Ukraine, elect more SCOTUS judges.

Many more but not going to bother if you are going to tell porkies.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/1/2024 at 2:36 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Is your nose growing? You even quoted a suggestion from me. If you forgot already, it's directly above the post I quoted.

Add to that, drill baby drill, close the southern border with a big wall, stop allowing terrorists to enter the country, make NATO members pay their share, build a strong military for DEFENSE, protect Taiwan by sending the missiles to them instead of Ukraine, elect more SCOTUS judges.

Many more but not going to bother if you are going to tell porkies.

Those "measures" have been around for a long time. Will they serve to make America great again?