Thai Girl is almost perfect but are these serious problems?

11 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Gonorrhea is another one. Apparently women can have it and not know about it, although it can make them sterile. OTOH, very easily diagnosed in men.

I have had bareback sex with only one woman in Thailand, even that was after knowing her for two years.

I thought my odds were good because she only had 2 guys. But clearly, in the end, the odds will get you. A few blisters every 8 weeks is no big deal, but I'm really not thrilled about it. The risk is real, don't do what I did. The thing is, these blisters put you out of action for 8 days or so, so the enjoyment of sex is impaired. But if you wear condoms the enjoyment of sex is impaired. I know, it could have been worse, but I'll just have to live with it.

Just now, Cameroni said:

Yes, it's just what incentive would she have to do so, only to please me really. Or, as you said earlier, if she starts to really enjoy cuddling herself.

She's had only 2 guys, and overall fairly positive experiences, from what I can tell. Her not wanting cuddling and such is more due to her being raised by an older grandmother, her father dying and her mother being absent. This is what caused it, I'm quite sure. Like OneFarang said earlier I am just wondering if this will be a major problem if she does not change it, or not.

You like being around her and the intimacy is good. She's needing someone she can trust,as the last one tried to force her into an immoral act. You being different is what she needs, and consistently. Like I mentioned, people can change if they aren't too old and set in their character. This you'll discover in time. The more you do things she likes, even if she isn't telling you, the more she'll trust you. Women watch us and take notes, and don't forget when a man is bad or good. She grew up with little love, and everyone craves love, even if it's foreign to them for awhile.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

We can all change. But we never change fundamentally. 

Lots of our behavior develops in early childhood. If that is over, that's it. No fundamental changes anymore.

Obviously, we can try to support people in need. But how many of us want to do that for years only to find out that the change is minimal.

It all depends on how a man looks at women. All we need is one good one that we are both attracted to and that we can trust. A woman that's not that affectionate can change when she fully trusts a man. Coming from a childhood with little affection, which is commonplace here, and a relationship where someone tried to force her to do something she knows is wrong jades a woman, at least for awhile. Earning that trust takes a lot of time and patience, but the endgame is a woman that will count on you above all others, and will give you her all.

2 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

It all depends on how a man looks at women. All we need is one good one that we are both attracted to and that we can trust. A woman that's not that affectionate can change when she fully trusts a man. Coming from a childhood with little affection, which is commonplace here, and a relationship where someone tried to force her to do something she knows is wrong jades a woman, at least for awhile. Earning that trust takes a lot of time and patience, but the endgame is a woman that will count on you above all others, and will give you her all.

That sounds like the white knight and princess scenario. Can it happen? Yes. How often does it happen? Probably not so often.

People who don't trust others don't just change to trusting one person completely, forever.

In fact, many find reasons not to trust another person. Like: You told me you want to a business meeting. I think you met another woman...

There are thousands of variations of this. There are always possible reasons why people don't trust each other. One of them is that we are all not always perfect.

Do you really want to spend your life changing her to something she is not? Why not look for a partner who is more compatible from the start? 

• Agree 1

Just now, OneMoreFarang said:

That sounds like the white knight and princess scenario. Can it happen? Yes. How often does it happen? Probably not so often.

People who don't trust others don't just change to trusting one person completely, forever.

In fact, many find reasons not to trust another person. Like: You told me you want to a business meeting. I think you met another woman...

There are thousands of variations of this. There are always possible reasons why people don't trust each other. One of them is that we are all not always perfect.

Do you really want to spend your life changing her to something she is not? Why not look for a partner who is more compatible from the start? 

Relationships are all about trust. If it's not there, the relationships falters and dies. You have to trust totally to let yourself go totally. That means forever. A woman who grew up not trusting men because the primary male role model failed her, can trust. It just takes a lot of time and patience, doing the things that earn trust. Of course they look for reasons to not trust, because people failed them before and they sit back just waiting. "Men are all the same, they all cheat, lie and use". Most everyone knows this is BS, but actually believing it enough to let yourself go is a hard nut to crack. It of course is possible, as many women come from hurtful childhoods and many of them are content in their marriages now.

You don't change anyone. She has to let herself change herself. Men and women aren't that compatible right from the start anyway ,besides attraction, which isn't a choice. Everyone comes from their own set of circumstances. Different parents, cities, states, countries, nationalities and cultures. Making two fit isn't easy no matter what you do. Trust has to be earned, especially if one comes from a non trusting background. That doesn't mean they can't learn to trust. It's just harder. A good woman that's trustworthy but has some quirks can be a gold mine. Same for a man.

5 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

The thread is absolutely hilarious.

A 24-year-old Thai woman gives a genital herpes to some dumb Farang.

She apparently did not know about it even though her previous Uki bf banged prostitutes. 

Somehow the main topic of this conversation is that the OP does not give her money (although he now admits that he did pay her in the beginning) and somehow that makes her an honest woman... 🤣 never mind the lifelong STD she gifted him without warning, rofl

She apparently worked at the factory but does not anymore. Maybe she stopped working when the OP stopped paying her... MAKES TOTAL SENSE! She studied law degree 🤣 but plays all day on the phone all day 😂

He now really wants to help her get that law degree 😂🤣

As someone who also never paid to be in a relationship and my wife actually does work and make good money I can honestly say that the OP is either really dumb or he just made up the whole story.

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

You sound like someone who analyses this situation like a business deal or a mathematical equation.

10 points for good looks, 6 points for the bed action, 8 points for the stress free, and 2 points for cuddling. Total, 26 points. Maybe you think over 20 points is good enough for you.

I see it like: She must have at least 7 points for he looks, and at least 7 points for cuddling. If she has any less, and the situation is unlikely to change, then for me that is a deal breaker. And that is not really a big problem, because there are so many beautiful girls in this country.

I despise people who constantly take pictures of themselves for various online apps. They have mental problems, and those problems don't just go away. 

I am a kind of pragmatic guy when it comes to relationships. I am over this "love" nonsense, which I find is just a fantasy of the soul. Yes, I've suffered from that a few times, and it seemed real then, but you soon wake up from this fantasy. So yes, now I look at it more as a pragmatic matter.

I am just over 50 now and one really has to be a bit more pragmatic now. I am willing to accept some things I may not have accepted when I was 28.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Celsius said:

The thread is absolutely hilarious.

A 24-year-old Thai woman gives a genital herpes to some dumb Farang.

She apparently did not know about it even though her previous Uki bf banged prostitutes. 

Somehow the main topic of this conversation is that the OP does not give her money (although he now admits that he did pay her in the beginning) and somehow that makes her an honest woman... 🤣 never mind the lifelong STD she gifted him without warning, rofl

She apparently worked at the factory but does not anymore. Maybe she stopped working when the OP stopped paying her... MAKES TOTAL SENSE! She studied law degree 🤣 but plays all day on the phone all day 😂

He now really wants to help her get that law degree 😂🤣

As someone who also never paid to be in a relationship and my wife actually does work and make good money I can honestly say that the OP is either really dumb or he just made up the whole story.

Or maybe you don't understand what he's asking. Girls here, as well as all over the world,  spend a lot of time on their phones. It's addictive, especially if this is all you see your friends doing. That's a lot of the time spent. Talking on their phones instead of in person. You nor anyone else here lives with them so assuming how they both feel isn't going to work, yet it's how a lot here make their judgements.

She is still young, and her brain is still not fully developed. This and coming from a background without loving parents makes a lot of people look elsewhere for things they are missing. Many look at lakorns, and actually think this is normal life. They hear from friends how men are, and much of it can be lies or exaggerations, which clouds their judgement. You're also assuming this girl knew she had an STD and gave it to him without caring. She can always go back to school when it gets to her she needs to. Assuming is something a lot do here and it's childish and shouldn't happen with men our age level.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Or maybe you don't understand what he's asking. Girls here, as well as all over the world,  spend a lot of time on their phones. It's addictive, especially if this is all you see your friends doing. That's a lot of the time spent. 

Women use their phones to post photos of themselves 

Men use their phones to look at the photos the women post.

Don't see much difference there Fred.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hummin said:

For how long? 

One hour? 

girls who want relationships, months. They know who they like and not like straight away, problem is they have to feign interest for a lot of guys, more you pay the more they dislike you

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

girls who want relationships, months. They know who they like and not like straight away, problem is they have to feign interest for a lot of guys, more you pay the more they dislike you

Im happy you got it straight fair and right 😄

Most rural girls is used to sleep with whole family in one bed, so they are not used ot live or sleep alone, and some if not most of them is 

malnourished when it comes to touching and cuddling and can never have enough. 

My comment to you was more a friendly joke after you have been for years promoting ST 😉

8 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Im happy you got it straight fair and right 😄

Most rural girls is used to sleep with whole family in one bed, so they are not used ot live or sleep alone, and some if not most of them is 

malnourished when it comes to touching and cuddling and can never have enough. 

My comment to you was more a friendly joke after you have been for years promoting ST 😉

Yep, I'm not looking for a relationship, i actively avoid it

25 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Women use their phones to post photos of themselves 

Men use their phones to look at the photos the women post.

Don't see much difference there Fred.

But men don't take selfies every day admiring themselves. Except the narcissists, so there is a difference.

• Love It 1

20 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

This story has been posted before, so you are paying her, paying expenses, as others mentioned she is getting short time money elsewhere 

Which again, is assuming you know what others are doing in their spare time, besides the ones you actually live with.

15 minutes ago, connda said:

Run Skippy, run!

Well, no need to worry about her asking you for money to help her mom's sick buffalo.  However, she may need a couple hundred thousand to get the family's rice field tillers and planters healthy again.
maxresdefault-21720040a.jpg.af323802c0e4b6c00a0f1cc8cbb55fbb.jpgmaxresdefault-1625873539.jpg.1dcecb8ff022193caf328d4c1911a525.jpg

We're all entertained by you guys who have less than 50 posts who come up with this creative writing about Thai women.  I tend to think you're probably a old-time TV/AN member who created a new account just to have a laugh at making silly posts like this. 

If not?
When her rice fields are flooded you can take genital herpes girl out fishing for rice trout.  They really are tasty.  Give it a try!  In the meanwhile she is no doubt filleting the trouser-trout she just landed and is getting ready to cook it.  Ain't that right Op?  :thumbsup: 🐟🎣

trolling.thumb.png.bdbfa4b254f78e8113a9872eb1f9314f.png

16 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Which again, is assuming you know what others are doing in their spare time, besides the ones you actually live with.

You have to read between the lines, she has money, is cold, has herpes, most likely is seeing other guys for sex, this story has been posted before by someone 

• Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, connda said:

Well, no need to worry about her asking you for money to help her mom's sick buffalo.  However, she may need a couple hundred thousand to get the family's rice field tillers and planters healthy again.
maxresdefault-21720040a.jpg.af323802c0e4b6c00a0f1cc8cbb55fbb.jpgmaxresdefault-1625873539.jpg.1dcecb8ff022193caf328d4c1911a525.jpg

We're all entertained by you guys who have less than 50 posts who come up with this creative writing about Thai women.  I tend to think you're probably a old-time TV/AN member who created a new account just to have a laugh at making silly posts like this. 

If not?
When her rice fields are flooded you can take genital herpes girl out fishing for rice trout.  They really are tasty.  Give it a try!  In the meanwhile she is no doubt filleting the trouser-trout she just landed and is getting ready to cook it.  Ain't that right Op?  :thumbsup: 🐟🎣

trolling.thumb.png.bdbfa4b254f78e8113a9872eb1f9314f.png

Why would you refer to his girlfriend as genital herpes girl? Do you not realize you're insulting someone he cares about? It really amazes me the kind of childish teenaged banter I see here daily. This from men who are supposed to be in their 50's to 80's. Give it a rest.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

You have to read between the lines, she has money, is cold, has herpes, most likely is seeing other guys for sex, this story has been posted before by someone 

Stop talking nonsense please, she is not seeing other guys for sex, she lives in the same house with me 24/7. Unless she transports by means unknown to current science and has a body double that lives in my house your theory is total nonsense.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

No, this story has just been posted today. Many people share the same kind of stories with a few variations. Most likely seeing other guys is assuming again. When you read someones post, you take what they say and can comment on that, without inventing new scenarios for some reason. Some here hate women, and have to make them all sound like money grubbing whores. They aren't. I've been hurt by a few that were disturbed individuals, both here and in the US. I still look at women the same way I've always have. Individuals you can't judge unless you know them or where they came from. Walk a few miles in their shoes before you judge them. If you treat a good woman well, she will never leave, period. If you treat a bad woman well, they will look to find ways to hurt you, because they themselves are already hurting, and have to take out their pent up anger from their childhood or bad relationships and put it on you, because they can't hurt the ones that hurt them before. It's wrong, and no one wins. Some here buy women, and can't believe there are good women out there. Maybe they didn't know how to treat their woman, or maybe she was bad and she hurt him. This doesn't mean all women are bad. Just that they picked the wrong one, just as I have a few times.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

No, this story has just been posted today. Many people share the same kind of stories with a few variations. Most likely seeing other guys is assuming again. When you read someones post, you take what they say and can comment on that, without inventing new scenarios for some reason. Some here hate women, and have to make them all sound like money grubbing whores. They aren't. I've been hurt by a few that were disturbed individuals, both here and in the US. I still look at women the same way I've always have. Individuals you can't judge unless you know them or where they came from. Walk a few miles in their shoes before you judge them. If you treat a good woman well, she will never leave, period. If you treat a bad woman well, they will look to find ways to hurt you, because they themselves are already hurting, and have to take out their pent up anger from their childhood or bad relationships and put it on you, because they can't hurt the ones that hurt them before. It's wrong, and no one wins. Some here buy women, and can't believe there are good women out there. Maybe they didn't know how to treat their woman, or maybe she was bad and she hurt him. This doesn't mean all women are bad. Just that they picked the wrong one, just as I have a few times.

Could not agree more. This woman certainly is not a money grabbing person. She has been with me for 11 months and she just does not ask for money. At most 300 Baht for her phone bill, but this girl is not about money and she is certainly not with me because of money. Because I don't give her any anymore.

11 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Well she lives with me and does not leave the house, so she is not getting money from anyone else. 

That doesn't sound healthy at all, let her out for good behaviour 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

TLTR again 

3 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

From most of your replies to various topics, you seem to be the kind of man who purchases women for their own pleasure. You do understand that this doesn't give you the knowledge to reply when someone posts about their girlfriends or wives right? If someone wanted to know how to buy a woman here, this might be right up your alley because you have personal experience in these matters.

9 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

We go out, we just go out together. She does not mind going out with me and does not demand to go anywhere by herself.