Tommy arrested again

3 hours ago, Baht Simpson said:

Just a reminder that Robinson was arrested for breaking the law, not because the establishment has got it in for him. 

Do they think he's a threat? Yes, because he's stirring up racial hatred under the guise of patriotism and instilling fear. 

He has every right to an opinion but when you deliberately flout the law you pay the consequences. And true to form he's trying to avoid justice.

How is being against Islamism racial hatred? its a religion not a race, and a very dangerous one. Likewise with mass and illegal immigration, they are from all races so how is being anti having up to one million new arrivals a year 'racist'? Lets see some evidence for your libellous claim. He's the most set up and persecuted Briton in modern times.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, proton said:

How is being against Islamism racial hatred? its a religion not a race, and a very dangerous one. Likewise with mass and illegal immigration, they are from all races so how is being anti having up to one million new arrivals a year 'racist'? Lets see some evidence for your libellous claim. He's the most set up and persecuted Briton in modern times.

Whilst you have a bit of a point I would suggest that Lord Charlie Brockett wins in the 'set up' stakes.

Tommy is not due in court over the film showing until October. He was arrested at the euro Tunnel going on holiday. They tried to get up to give up the info on his phone he refused, passport returned and went on his way. If he was wanted for a court appearance they would not have let him go. The case yesterday was a preliminary hearing and defendants are not obliged to show up. The MSM of course say he's absconded to avoid appearing in court and that there is a warrant out for him, just the usual lies and exaggerations.

Who knew that showing films is now a major criminal offence!

Edited by proton
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, josephbloggs said:

Of course he can't because there isn't one.  (I know you know this) He's a minor and police won't release the name of a minor. The only place you can find the name Ali-Al- Shakati is on racist sites with absolutely no evidence to back up their claims at all. And the people who are anti immigration lap it up and repeat it without checking to see if it's true (that would require some intelligence).

I saw it on Japan Today.

I didn't realise they were racist....

1 hour ago, Baht Simpson said:

Yeah, you only have to look at his long criminal record to see how much he's done for our country. 🙂 

Well his record is not that long and nothing he has done has had negative consequences for Britain

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, proton said:

Fair point. Just loose wording. He has of course been a member of racist parties in the past, but I accept that he's had an epiphany and found a new target. 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, RuamRudy said:

Such a British patriot that he has an Irish passport

How terrible ,  altogether now boooooooo!   It matters not where his passport was issued for gods sake

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

How terrible ,  altogether now boooooooo!   It matters not where his passport was issued for gods sake

I have an Irish passport as well as UK one, does help if you want to travel freely in the EU.

On 7/29/2024 at 5:22 AM, Kinok Farang said:

Sorry to interrupt the usual claptrap on here (Biden,Trump and Harris) yawn,but this is about rotten politics in the UK.

On Saturday there was a fantastic peaceful parade in London organised by Tommy Robinson who for people from lesser nations is a true Brit patriot.He is concerned along with millions of others about the Islamification of our once great country and the 2 tier policing system that is there for all to see.At the end of the massively successful and smiley parade was a film shown to the crowds about a Syrian schoolboy who terrorised his school with rape threats to girls and beatings and knife threats to boys.

For showing this film (which Tommy had to pay the little shiits family £100,000 compensation)he was arrested on terrorism charges and faces certain jail.

All this on the same week that a man who broke a police ladies nose along with attacking 3 of her colleagues is out walking the streets on bail.You couldn't xxxxxxxxx make it up.

What does the panel think?

BOTH the USA and the UK are facing what one might call "browning" issues.

Both the USA and the UK are getting browner.

As demographics continue to change, some people will not want to adjust.

And, it's even possible that entire societies will be unable to adjust so quickly.

We knew that the browning is happening, decades ago, and we did not prepare ourselves for this certainty, psychologically.

Now, those who had not been doing the research, wonder what has suddenly come upon the world.

There were many articles that one could have read, many decades ago.

Demographic changes are UNSTOPPABLE.

Even in authoritarian countries such as China, demographic change seems to have a mind of its own.

For example:

image.png.25de6fe7049dcd41c7aadf9118072a6c.png

https://www.npr.org/2016/10/12/497529936/how-the-browning-of-america-is-upending-both-political-parties

Fortunately, for some of us, we did our research early, decades ago, like FOUR decades ago, or MORE.

In my case, I realized that the browning of America was unstoppable.

I knew that this would cause great instability, politically and socially.

And so...

I Got Out of Dodge and traveled to, and lived in, countries which were ALREADY BROWN!

It worked for me.

I love living in Asia, where everything is either 

Brown

or

Golden Brown

Speaking of Golden Brown....

I also love this song about loving Golden Brown...

From my perspective, I am, personally, ALREADY BROWN myself, too.

Edited by GammaGlobulin
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, Al BB said:

MERSEYSIDE POLICE Website 

That says

Mirco Gerlach, aged 32, of Colbert Close, Wirral has now been charged with Section 18 Wounding. 

4 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

BOTH the USA and the UK are facing what one might call "browning" issues.

Both the USA and the UK are getting browner.

As demographics continue to change, some people will not want to adjust.

And, it's even possible that entire societies will be unable to adjust so quickly.

We knew that the browning is happening, decades ago, and we did not prepare ourselves for this certainty, psychologically.

Now, those who had not been doing the research, wonder what has suddenly come upon the world.

There were many articles that one could have read, many decades ago.

Demographic changes are UNSTOPPABLE.

Even in authoritarian countries such as China, demographic change seems to have a mind of its own.

For example:

image.png.25de6fe7049dcd41c7aadf9118072a6c.png

https://www.npr.org/2016/10/12/497529936/how-the-browning-of-america-is-upending-both-political-parties

Fortunately, for some of us, we did our research early, decades ago, like FOUR decades ago, or MORE.

In my case, I realized that the browning of America was unstoppable.

I knew that this would cause great instability, politically and socially.

And so...

I Got Out of Dodge and traveled to, and lived in, countries which were ALREADY BROWN!

It worked for me.

I love living in Asia, where everything is either 

Brown

or

Golden Brown

Speaking of Golden Brown....

I also love this song about loving Golden Brown...

From my perspective, I am, personally, ALREADY BROWN myself, too.

I can't help liking you.You seem such a gentle chap but you always talk about something that is always brown in colour.

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, proton said:

He founded the EDL which was not racist, he left when racist elements stated to join up.

Don't forget the BNP. You don't join a white-supremacist party without being a white-supremacist. 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bday Prang said:

Never that much fuss about Boris Johnson for not using his real name,  which class of people was he trying identify with ?

I loathe Johnson, but Boris Johnson was always part of his name at birth. 

Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, hotandsticky said:

Whilst you have a bit of a point I would suggest that Lord Charlie Brockett wins in the 'set up' stakes.

It was only a few Ferrari's and a JCB,  so no harm done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :giggle:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, johnnybangkok said:

Firstly there's no Islamification of the UK. The often quoted sharia courts may hold some sway in the local Muslim population but they have absolutely no standing in UK law and never will have.

Thankyou Johnny Bangkok for your tips .

And I love your "and (they the Islamists (  never will have ".

If I was a gambling man ,in which I am , I would gamble they(islam)  will eventually have control , could be 25 years from now could be 50 ,but they will get a very strong presence in the UK even take control Im tipping and good on them I say 

😄 

Your tipping they will "never"

I think the word " never" is a strong word and we must analyse the word "never will have" 

Never say never as the saying goes 

Thankyou for your tips  Johnny 💜

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, BobBKK said:

I loathe Johnson, but Boris Johnson was always part of his name at birth. 

Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson 

not using his full name in this particular case is clearly the same as using a different name   Alexander de Pfeffel  just would not have worked 

5 hours ago, johnnybangkok said:

Firstly there's no Islamification of the UK. The often quoted sharia courts may hold some sway in the local Muslim population but they have absolutely no standing in UK law and never will have. The UK legal system supercedes all and any other 'courts' despite what Tommy and his minions would have you believe.

Secondly, ol' Tommy was convicted of libel for the film you mentioned (and ordered to pay the 100k) but importantly the ruling also came with an injunction prohibiting TR from showing the film. This was obviously flaunted, hence the arrest.

TR has garnered much fame and notoriety by highlighting a gang of Muslim paedophiles but tellingly, he didn't have too much to say when his own close friend and ally Richard Price was convicted of making four indecent images of children, nor the other 20 members and supporters of the EDL (his own group for those not in the know) convicted of child sexual exploitation offences (https://hopenothate.org.uk/2022/01/11/tommy-robinson-is-a-hypocrite-when-it-comes-to-opposing-child-sexual-exploitation/.

He also didn't have much to say about the Glasgow paedophile ring (https://news.sky.com/story/seven-members-of-paedophile-gang-guilty-of-running-monstrous-child-sex-abuse-ring-13008082) nor this one https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/paedophiles-behind-biggest-ever-child-26640341.   Wouldn't have to do with the fact they are obviously NOT Muslims.

The man is a hypocrit and a racist and I for one would be delighted if they just locked him up and threw away the key.

On a scale of 1 to 10   1 being "not at all"  and 10 being "extremely"     how woke do you consider yourself?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

And not only his 

Be careful ,JosephBloggs runs to the mods if you disagree with him/her/they/she/it.

Josephbloggs  used to be the workplace dobber to the boss...you know the kind ,run to the boss to tell tales on everyone 

"Boss Boss ..I saw Johnny come in 5 minutes late and take off 10 minutes early boss ! Then he had a 1 hour lunch break boss!😱 

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 3
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, georgegeorgia said:

Be careful ,JosephBloggs runs to the mods if you disagree with him/her/they/she/it.

Josephbloggs  used to be the workplace dobber to the boss...you know the kind ,run to the boss to tell tales on everyone 

"Boss Boss ..I saw Johnny come in 5 minutes late and take off 10 minutes early boss ! Then he had a 1 hour lunch break boss!😱 

I guessed he might be like that

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

I guessed he might be like that

what the hell are you both on about? 

I think I reported one post to the mods once as it was outrageously racist and they deleted it (it used the "n" word if I remember correctly).

No idea what you or GG are on about, seriously, he has delusions about me, imagining me living in different countries and running different companies, he should seek help.

Edited by josephbloggs
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

And not only his 

So he imagined a Muslim name and is posting it around the internet and claiming immigrants are to blame for everything. That is a bias.

I have just said we don't know his name as the police haven't released it due to him being a minor. What bias am I showing?

He may or may not be of an immigrant background, I don't know. I also don't care. Reports are that he was born in the UK and lived in Banks. I spent two weeks in Banks recently as that is where my parents live, and I grew up in Southport. Banks especially is a very very quiet place, it is also very very white.