The most sensible comment from a politician "I want them to stop dying"

CNN   "do you want Ukraine or Russia to win this war"

Trump:    “I want everybody to stop dying. They’re dying. Russians and Ukrainians. I want them to stop dying"

Shame on warmongering CNN

• Like 1
  • Confused 10
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

I don’t like him, but he is fairly consistent when it comes to being anti war.

Unfortunately he's not so anti war when it comes to Israel  but still better to be

"mostly anti war"  than fully warmonger.

29 minutes ago, johng said:

Unfortunately he's not so anti war when it comes to Israel  but still better to be

His grandkids are Jewish, even if they were not he wouldn’t want to be seen siding with Muslims which would turn off his base of blood thirsty gun toting Christians.

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

blood thirsty gun toting Christians.

Seems to me  there's some contradiction of terms in that statement

Gun toting ! means second amendment right to defend yourself ?

(especially against a rogue government)

Blood thirsty Christians  well maybe in the crusades era  haven't we moved on from that ?  maybe not actually if we look at the news but it seems to me that Christians are not the warmongers (mostly) in this round of crusade events.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, johng said:

Easy to stop the Ukraine war   just stop sending them money and armaments.

well after both EU and Us interfearing with their votes, and coup, and as well grooming them for their resources, and given promises, for then turn your back to them? 

No wonder Us is called two faced with double morality. However easy to stop war in Middle east to, just stop supporting 9 million people with weapons and send back the hangar ships where they belong. 

Edited by Hummin
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, johng said:

Exactly correct,again easy just buy stopping sending money and armaments   the US should stop interfering in other countries affairs, they are not the worlds policeman  no one (but themself) asked demanded or voted for them to be the arbiters of the so called  "The international rules-based order"

in which they do not obey the rules  just bully everyone else  they are hypocrites and everyone should acknowledge that fact.

It is a fine balance to loose your world economic power, by doing to much to fast, and do nothing! If you do not fight for it, somebody else will. 

1 hour ago, johng said:

I am as anti-war in Gaza as I am in Ukraine. At least he's halfway there, unlike the war-mongering Dems - whatever happened to the lefts anti-war stances?  I find it very racist - they worry more because they are white faces imho.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, johng said:

Exactly correct,again easy just buy stopping sending money and armaments   the US should stop interfering in other countries affairs, they are not the worlds policeman  no one (but themself) asked demanded or voted for them to be the arbiters of the so called  "The international rules-based order"

in which they do not obey the rules  just bully everyone else  they are hypocrites and everyone should acknowledge that fact.

Read the history about rise and fall of empires, and especially the Roman Empire Pax Romana do have many simularities to Us Empire Pax Americana. 

Ok doc if interested

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

I agree with you at last!  The US should turn around and stop feeding the war machine with BILLIONS of taxpayers' money - thank you for seeing the light.

The USA is not the aggressor, it is your Russia that is sending your people into the meat grinder for nothing, I am surprised you don't know that.

The reality is you forget that the USA sent the UK the tools to do away with another aggressor, and eventually helping out with man power, which the UK is still very grateful for...

I think you should catch up on things, eh......:coffee1:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, johng said:

They have done too much period.....(too much interference)

BRICS  is rising,  the economic south is rejecting the fiat US dollar   and the use of it to pay for oil "Petrodollar"  after the economic weaponisation  used against Russia   which   ironically has strengthen them.

It is not all set yet.

What have weakened US is the export of production, jobs, and technology out of greed. 

52 minutes ago, johng said:

Gun toting ! means second amendment right to defend yourself ?

(especially against a rogue government)

Americans v Americans!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BobBKK said:

The USA is the aggressor all over the world, constantly interfering in our countries, particularly in Ukraine. I'm surprised you don't research at least a tad. Still, that's Tommy Robinson supporters for you  :cowboy:

You see, stupid people like you draw stupid assumptions about members from thin air, it comes naturally..

From where I am sitting YOU want a Russian blitzkrieg over Ukraine, and then the next country next door, then the next, the same as your obvious hero Hitler did.

You should be ashamed of yourself, if you don't like free countries, then go to Russia, N.Korea, which ever suits you....😬

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Kushner (seriously) developed so-called Abramaic Accord which he introduced himself. I was preparing to laugh my a** off (c'mon it was Jared Kushner after all!) but it was very well arranged and made very good sense how to achieve peace in Palestine. It was discussed with many leaders of neighboring countries including The House of Saud and Emirates.

When Biden came to White House he abandoned all works that were done, he brought all hell from Obama's Admin back to Palestine. Look what is happening now! 

We all want them to stop dying, except few who monetize wars.

Edited by NativeBob
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BobBKK said:

Another ignorant post from an ignorant person who votes Tory.

More guesswork, never voted Tory in my life, chap....🙄

You just don't like being told what you are........:crazy:

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, BobBKK said:

I know what I am sunshine - and a warmonger like you is not one of them. I hope Trump wins and follows through, cuts off pouring BILLIONS into a waste of time and brings peace to Gaza and Ukraine. You will hate that I know.

Guessing again, all you want is your hero to dominate the area, just like Hitler, LAND GRAB........

Are you a Hitler groupy too.......:ermm:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

cuts off pouring BILLIONS into a waste of time and brings peace to Gaza and Ukraine.

Totally agree with you.

I hope it is very clear that while US pouring money onto Israel almost free, in case of UA it is very different story. Those money are covered by collateral deals, not only Blackrock but few other very fat financial cats. 

I only wonder how will they get it if Ze will loose?

Also, according to Constitutions he is no longer el Presidento per se. On may 2024 he became a private citizen. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1