Visa Stamp - bus or flying

Hi.  I'm currently in Phnom Penh (arrived yesterday) as my last Thai visa ended today (30th).  I plan to return to Bangkok on the 1st August. I have a flight booked from Bangkok to the UK on the 20th August and would prefer to spend the time in Thailand until then. My previous visa was METV.  The first Thai stamp on the visa December 23 - flying into BKK.  I then went to Lao Feb 24 and returned over land a few days later.  During the visa I also had two return trips to Malaysia (via air) and a return flight to the UK.  My question is, do these still count in respect of me returning to Thailand on the 1st August.  My original plan was to come back on the bus (Phnom Penh to Bangkok) but I'd rather avoid the long journey and fly back. If I fly, I'm a bit worried they will refuse me entry as I've already had a few visa stamps through airports already this year.  Any help would be much appreciated.

1 hour ago, Tim K said:

My friend  has stayed just 3 months on a special 90day exempt for Russians (Apr-Jul), flown to KUL for a week and today at HKT got asked his return ticket to Russia. He had it, allowed in no problem.
Hasn't been in the country for 2 years since 2022.

2 of his friends got more stamps but were asked to show the tickets too, by different officers, all got in, same flight, today.

There are some airports in Thailand where you never got questioned at all. Can fly in anytime, no issues 

• Confused 3