Striking Back: The West's Need for a Stronger Response to Russia's Hybrid War

Social Media

While Putin has no qualms about showboating some of his deeds abroad, I can't imagine that the West is any less engaged in undercover operations - I just think that they are much more discreet about it. 

Of course, that a military bigwig is advocating for more robust action isn't surprising nor is it necessarily a bad thing, but I am sceptical as to whether we are really so behind the curve. 

Edited by RuamRudy
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Huh?

As they are running out of tanks and APC's and are now using

chinese golf carts and motorcycles and fuel shortages are impacting Russia

war efforts.

They are going to start using Toyota Prius? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Aw shucks, lets stop pussyfooting about and send the troops into Russia, North Korea, Iran, Iraq, Syria, China, Afghanistan, Yemen, and anyone else we can think of. After all, what could possibly go wrong with that?

The west, saving civilization one dead commie at a time.

Yeah.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

If you follow the narrative of being in war with Russia subsequently you have to agree with this article.

However, if you live in peace with Russia obviously there would be no war, just be reliable.

If you break agreements and treaties the West shouldn't be too surprised when Russia act as an opponent or enemy. The West made Russia an enemy. Same to China.

Putin Lover , Believe that Crap , Nazis in Ukraine lol get back on Qanon or RT lol

• Confused 1
  • Sad 5
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, wombat said:

A stronger response?

JFC...the west keeps prodding the bear.

The bear is only going to be prodded so far before it drops a nuke and then the west can throw its hands up in horror saying it wasn't us it wasn't us....NATO is like glass...I can see through it.

We are Prodding lol , Invaders Must Die , Putiny Supporters lol

• Sad 4

Posts using derogatory and toxic nicknames or intentional misspelling of people’s names will be removed. If you don’t want your post to be removed, spell people’s names correctly, this applies to both sides of the political debate.

The West can show Russia whose boss!  Just nuke Moscow and the entire world will no longer have any Geo-Political problems at all.  <BOOM>  All problems in the world solved for good.  It would be a fitting end to humanity, especially the West, which know nothing but the desire for endless war.  So dear Western war-mongers: "go show Putin who really runs the world."  Send him a nuke or two and that will take care of everything except for the Continuity of Governance "Morlocks" who happen to make it to their assigned bunkers before the conflagration hits.  Come on!  Most Westerners hate Russians, so they all should welcome a nuclear end to all of their troubles, 'eh?  :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, connda said:

Send him a nuke or two and that will take care of everything except for the Continuity of Governance "Morlocks" who happen to make it to their assigned bunkers before the conflagration hits.

and for any that do, I wish the fate of "Level 7" on them. Now there's a reference that few will get.

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, The Old Bull said:

Didn't do to good in Vietnam and Afghanistan. If the people don't want you there you will not win . Take all your guns and bombs and go home. The Russians went home years ago . WWII has been over eighty years and the US still has not left Germany and Japan so who are the real war mongers.

lol They want us there , they need our Arms and protection from China and Russia, ffs 

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

and for any that do, I wish the fate of "Level 7" on them. Now there's a reference that few will get.

Qanon Handbook , Only Trumpers read that stuff , We are more “Level Headed “ explain why your a fanboy for 2025,  47 , Level whatever 555 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Irish star said:

Qanon Handbook , Only Trumpers read that stuff , We are more “Level Headed “ explain why your a fanboy for 2025,  47 , Level whatever 555 

Level 7 is a Bachelors degree lol 

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Wonder how many will get the reference? That was a great movie. I loved Rod Taylor movies.

Yes I know it was a book too, but I never read it.

Wow your a Boomer for Trump , should of known , Rod Taylor Movies , who remembered those lol , you Trip  over any dinosaur Tails 

Rod Taylor in The Time Machine is a favorite of mine.  Please see: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0054387/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_6_tt_7_nm_1_in_0_q_time%20machine I believe his last movie was Inglorious Basterds, role as Winston Churchill.  Elois munching on fruit and veggies, and Morlocks munching on Elois.  The remakes appeal to new generations I suppose.  You know the U.S. and its Allies used tactical nukes at the end of war games as the Soviet tank armies came through the Ruhr and Po valleys.

This article is terribly flawed, it claims Russia has waged an aggressive campaign against the West. In fact all Putin did was claim a part of Ukraine in reponse to a Western campaign to incorporate East European countries into Nato, in direct contravention of promises and "iron clad guarantees" that were given to Russia that this would not happen.

Russia is not waging any campaign against the West, it doesn't even want all of Ukraine, or Poland or any of the other nonsense that's constantly thrown out by way of misinformtion.

In the final analysis Russia has alreay won this war againt Ukrain anyway. Even if conventional weapons would fail Russia could unleash nuclear weapons on Ukraine, but the US and the West could never retaliate because they would risk nuclear annihilation. So this idea hat you should pour more oil into the fire to win a war that can't ever be won anyway, is pure stupidity.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Agree 2

5 hours ago, JonnyF said:

The West is weak. A laughing stock.

Too preoccupied with pronouns and DEI. The likes of Russia and China would destroy us while we were still calculating what % of our military was non binary.

Definitely an unhealthy fixation.

• Thumbs Up 1