New Polls Arizona & Pennsylvania Has Trump edging out Harris but Behind in Georgia

Social Media

3 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Of course she did. You get freebies being black. Talk about being uninformed. You take the cake.

So, according to you, Kamala Harris has always been Black, to "take advantage of the freebies". 

Because it is such an advantage to be Black in America.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

So, according to you, Kamala Harris has always been Black, to "take advantage of the freebies". 

Because it is such an advantage to be Black in America.

She is part Irish, 50% Indian and part black. Indian is the dominant heritage.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

What do you think of Trump playing the racist card in front of Black journalists?

I think trump is just being the obvious rasist that he is pay attention minorities thats trump he can’t help it he is what he is……..

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Tug said:

I think trump is just being the obvious rasist that he is pay attention minorities thats trump he can’t help it he is what he is……..

Nah Kamala is the racist. Changes identities to get votes. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

In this particular Game of Thrones, maybe Harris will be convinced to step back from being nominated in return for a six-month stint as the first trifecta president. 

It's the only way she will get her name in the history books.:coffee1:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, susanlea said:

She is part Irish, 50% Indian and part black. Indian is the dominant heritage.

Her father was Jamaican .

Are Jamaicans considered being ' black people ' ?

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, thaipo7 said:

Did you know voting for the Nov 5 election starts 49 days from now in PA. This is 49 days early.  Why is 49 days needed to vote in PA?  In a few days another 3 states start early voting.  How many not so legal actions can be taken in 49 days.  Don't know how many days after Nov 5 is still open for voting.

Why not 49 days?  Or, 60 days?  What's the big deal when you vote?  The idea is to get as many registered voters as possible to exercise their right to vote.  Which, I know, is anathema to Republicans, who try to suppress the vote as much as possible, by making voting as difficult and/or intimidating as possible.  The opposite should be what is wanted, regardless of party--safe and convenient voting by a variety of methods, including by mail and in-person voting.  

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, nobodysfriend said:

Not necessarily. A lot of mixed backgrounds there. I had a friend from Jamaica who was whiter than a polar bear in a snowstorm. Yet he could speak Jamacian patois with the best of them.  

Here is a video of Kamala talking about how Indian she is, how she grew up eating South Indian food, etc.

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, nobodysfriend said:

11 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Not necessarily. A lot of mixed backgrounds there. I had a friend from Jamaica who was whiter than a polar bear in a snowstorm. Yet he could speak Jamacian patois with the best of them.  

Here is a video of Kamala talking about how Indian she is, how she grew up eating South Indian food, etc.

A picture of the polar bear! 😃

merlin_175594374_e6dc7a57-798d-4315-b0f2-13f7a69b1a0c-articleLarge.jpg

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, candide said:

A picture of the polar bear! 😃

merlin_175594374_e6dc7a57-798d-4315-b0f2-13f7a69b1a0c-articleLarge.jpg

?  What are you on about? I was talking about an old friend from Jamaica who was a very typical white looking dude. Family had lived there for generations. 

• Agree 1

21 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

?  What are you on about? I was talking about an old friend from Jamaica who was a very typical white looking dude. Family had lived there for generations. 

I know, I was joking.

Anyway, he's black.

Edited by candide

16 minutes ago, candide said:

I know, I was joking.

Anyway, he's black.

Who, Kamala's father? He is mixed, Irish and African.  I guess that in the US, he would be considered black, but in other areas perhaps not.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Hanaguma said:

1 hour ago, Hanaguma said:

Giggling Indian

57 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Who, Kamala's father? He is mixed, Irish and African.  I guess that in the US, he would be considered black, but in other areas perhaps not.

Splitting hairs...

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, Srikcir said:

With many high profile Republicans in the state who have publically sided with Harris, I expect her to win Arizona.  

Kari Lake being on the ballot is going to be a drag on Trump in Arizona.

• Agree 1