Which Policies do you support?

Yagoda

1 hour ago, stoner said:

I support a woman's right to chose let me be clear on that..not at you...but I also support the man's right to chose.

Let me explain. When a woman is pregnant it's her body her choice that's well established. But then once the baby is born all of a sudden I'm 50 percent responsible. Sorry hun.

Your body your choice remember. So why then if I simply say your body your choice am I still held responsible for the well being of said child. 

Doesnt sound very equitable does it

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, TedG said:

Who is saying this? 

The Straw Man. Other than reform of the alphabet agencies, as usual, just screeches with no support, while they will cheer bogus prosecutions of their political enemies

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, stoner said:

but but but rape and incest. 

It is up to the people that are in each state to make that decision by electing the people that support their belief.  The Supremes did not outlaw abortion or agree that it should be what they did was say that the people in each state should have the right to decide.  Obama and Clinton had the ability to make a federal law and did not.  Now they are crying.  

It is just like in Canada. We have things that are the responsibility of the province to decide.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

I dont support any party that funds & sympathize with countries(Iran) that want to Assassinate a former Potus ,appease & sympathize with terrorist and their proxies.

harris and the dems emboldened death to America.

Like James Carville said :”harris needs to tell her far left supporters to go F off”.

Edited by riclag
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, gamb00ler said:

LOL.... so the Russians volunteered to fight in the war?  No.... they stupidly assumed they were saving themselves by sitting by and watching the Nazi horde wreak havoc in Europe.  Did that end well for them?

Now Trump, Russia's stupidest fan, wants to try the same strategy in Ukraine.... sit by and watch the atrocities.  He'll probably use that time to take up the fiddle.

Are you really that dumb? By the time they amassed enough men and material. They managed to push the Germans from Stalingrad to Hitlers Bunker in Berlin. Losing 20 million men in the process. They were fighting for their survival. The Germans surrendering to the Russians, not the Americans or the Brits. 

May I suggest a more measured response, instead of trowing your toys out of the pram.:passifier: least you make your self look more stupid that you are? FFS  

• Confused 1

On 8/2/2024 at 6:56 AM, CharlieKo said:

Sorry to burst your bubble, But if it wasn't for Russia WW2 would have been lost by the Allied forces. 

What were they going to fight with ?  Pitchforks and a hand full of rocks?  Without U.S. Lend-Lease supplied fuel and equipment the Russians would have easily been overrun by the German Army.    It was clearly a joint effort.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lend-Lease#:~:text=From October 1%2C 1941%2C to,percent of high-octane fuel

From October 1, 1941, to May 31, 1945, the United States delivered to the Soviet Union 427,284 trucks, 13,303 combat vehicles, 35,170 motorcycles, 2,328 ordnance service vehicles, 2,670,371 tons of petroleum products (gasoline and oil) or 57.8 percent of the aviation fuel including nearly 90 percent of high-octane fuel 

13 hours ago, Yagoda said:

How do you feel about Ukraines blank check? How much of the current economic sputtering do you attribute to the policies of Biden. Should so called "trans" women compete in mens sport?

1. There was a blank check to end WWII, oh, you forgot...........😂

2. I am not interested in Bidens policies.......😁

3. No...

Now back to the most embarrassing person every to be/wants to be the Pres. of the USA........Crazy ....🤔

41 minutes ago, transam said:

1. There was a blank check to end WWII, oh, you forgot...........😂

2. I am not interested in Bidens policies.......😁

3. No...

Now back to the most embarrassing person every to be/wants to be the Pres. of the USA........Crazy ....🤔

Why do you hate Trump? 

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, susanlea said:

You worship an old woman

I am thinking of switching to a weird racist, misogynistic, wife cheating liar.....but haven't quite made my mind up yet

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Will B Good said:

I am thinking of switching to a weird racist, misogynistic, wife cheating liar.....but haven't quite made my mind up yet

You want to be the husband of Harris?

5 minutes ago, susanlea said:

You want to be the husband of Harris?

He's a lightweight compared to the US's worst and most weird president......and Harris' husband isn't running.....so immaterial.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Will B Good said:

He's a lightweight compared to the US's worst and most weird president......and Harris' husband isn't running.....so immaterial.

Trump best since Reagan. Easily.

• Haha 2

Not based on facts only right wing feelings.

Inflation low

Unemployment low

Secure borders

No wars

Facts prove you wrong

Sorry Trump hurt your feelings

2 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Inflation low

Unemployment low

Secure borders

No wars

Facts prove you wrong

Sorry Trump hurt your feelings

Inflation low...Obama carry over

Unemployment low.....Obama carry over

Secure borders......The total number of undocumented immigrants in the U.S. during Trump’s presidency, was estimated to be around 10.5 to 11 million people.

No wars.....to busy sucking up to the likes of Putin and Kim Jong Un.....birds of a feather.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Inflation low...Obama carry over

Unemployment low.....Obama carry over

Secure borders......The total number of undocumented immigrants in the U.S. during Trump’s presidency, was estimated to be around 10.5 to 11 million people.

No wars.....to busy sucking up to the likes of Putin and Kim Jong Un.....birds of a feather.

False. Obama unemployment was always high.

Borders - twice as bad under Harris

Wars - lol Harris spoke to Putin 3 days before lol

Inflation cant remember but higher under Harris

You lose 

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, susanlea said:

False. Obama unemployment was always high.

Borders - twice as bad under Harris

Wars - lol Harris spoke to Putin 3 days before lol

Inflation cant remember but higher under Harris

You lose 

Employment Trends Under Obama

• Recovery from the Great Recession: When President Obama took office in January 2009, the U.S. was in the midst of the Great Recession. The unemployment rate peaked at 10% in October 2009.

• Job Growth: From late 2010 onwards, the economy began to recover, and the unemployment rate steadily declined. By the end of Obama’s presidency in January 2017, the unemployment rate had fallen to 4.7%.

• Long-Term Trends: Over Obama’s two terms, the U.S. saw the longest streak of job creation in its history, with significant monthly job gains. This set a positive trend in employment figures after he left office

The positive employment trend continued into Trump’s presidency.

Eventually the GOP always gets around to wanting to steal from Medicare and Social Security.

I paid into those just funds for 55 years as an American worker.

That is not an "entitlement" it is my money held in trust by the US government.

The DEMs will not try and steal that money.

That is my primary political issue.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

On 8/1/2024 at 8:53 PM, Yagoda said:

Representative Omar, an influential voice on the left has set forth a whole treatise on what we can expect from a Harris Presidency.

https://www.thenation.com/article/society/we-get-to-decide-what-is-possible-under-a-future-harris-administration/

Which ones do you support? 

1. Women in charge of their own reproductive rights? Agreed
2. A healthcare system that ensures dignity and equality for all people? Agreed

3. To strengthen voting rights? Agreed

4. Ending corruption and getting big money out of politics by eliminating corporate spending in elections? Agreed

5. A transformative agenda that fights hard to cancel every penny of student loan debt and makes it easier for students to afford a higher education in the first place? Agreed

6. The need to make it easier for parents to succeed which requires implementing universal paid family leave, affordable childcare, and an extension of the Child Tax Credit? Agreed. 

7. To put an end to Israel’s genocide in Gaza? Agreed

• Love It 1

On 8/1/2024 at 8:53 PM, Yagoda said:

Representative Omar, an influential voice on the left has set forth a whole treatise on what we can expect from a Harris Presidency.

https://www.thenation.com/article/society/we-get-to-decide-what-is-possible-under-a-future-harris-administration/

Which ones do you support? 

double post

Edited by johnnybangkok

Just now, Will B Good said:

Sounds like Doug Emhoff. 

Just now, johnnybangkok said:

1. Women in charge of their own reproductive rights? Agreed
2. A healthcare system that ensures dignity and equality for all people? Agreed

3. To strengthen voting rights? Agreed

4. Ending corruption and getting big money out of politics by eliminating corporate spending in elections? Agreed

5. A transformative agenda that fights hard to cancel every penny of student loan debt and makes it easier for students to afford a higher education in the first place? Agreed

6. The need to make it easier for parents to succeed which requires implementing universal paid family leave, affordable childcare, and an extension of the Child Tax Credit? Agreed. 

7. To put an end to Israel’s genocide in Gaza? Agreed

So do you believe in abortion up to the month without restrictions? Do you believe in single-payer, socialized medicine like in Canada and in britain? Do you believe in providing proof of citizenship for voting? Do you believe in canceling student debt? And of course you support Hamas right?