Which Policies do you support?

Yagoda

3 hours ago, sirineou said:

I think that if you think about it none of these things are solely due to any political party , but are all were made possible because of democracy. 

And they don't only apply to the western world.  The whole world benefits from all the things I listed. 

I challenge you to go back to the things I mentioned and find one that the whole world has not benefited from,

One thing. 

Your making a strawman argument: Democracy and the policies of  radical representative Omar ( see Op) are two different things. * Abortion is fine. But not the very radical policies. That by the way got her kicked out of a congressional type committee 

On 8/5/2024 at 9:46 AM, sirineou said:

The most prosperous time in human history,

The longest lifespans.

Lowest child mortality.

Highest education rate,

As a percentage of population the least people getting killed in wars.

The list goes on and on. 

Capitalism baby

10 hours ago, morrobay said:

Your making a strawman argument: Democracy and the policies of  radical representative Omar ( see Op) are two different things. * Abortion is fine. But not the very radical policies. That by the way got her kicked out of a congressional type committee 

I would expect nothing less from a trump supporter. 

You have totally misunderstood what I am talking about and what I am answering. 

on any post , on the right hand corner there is a twisted arow,(see picture below) it take you to the previous post , I suggest the next time you want to reply to someone, you use it so that you know what you are talking about.

What am I saying? a trump supporter knowing what they are talking about , if they did they would not be trump supporters LOL.

Anyway There is a difference between  Democrat (the party) and Democracy (the governing system)

1 hour ago, sirineou said:

I would expect nothing less from a trump supporter. 

You have totally misunderstood what I am talking about and what I am answering. 

on any post , on the right hand corner there is a twisted arow,(see picture below) it take you to the previous post , I suggest the next time you want to reply to someone, you use it so that you know what you are talking about.

What am I saying? a trump supporter knowing what they are talking about , if they did they would not be trump supporters LOL.

Anyway There is a difference between  Democrat (the party) and Democracy (the governing system)

Constant whingeing about Trump supporters. Khon Kaen must be dull.

On 8/1/2024 at 10:39 PM, susanlea said:

Health insurance has nothing to do with climate.

You're just too lazy to think before you post nonsense.  It also seems your overly impressed with your intelligence.

Climate change is sickening and killing quite a few people world wide.

Extreme heat waves, many floods, droughts, community water systems compromised by flood waters, stronger and more frequent storms....

Too bad clueless people still get to vote.

Edited by gamb00ler
  • Haha 1