Health checkup Pattaya, 2for1

9 minutes ago, Odinrex said:

I see P Memorial has an August promotion, 2 can have a health checkup, pay for 1. Their top package is 10,900b. Anyone want to share? PM me.

Have to pretend to be a couple? 

In my experience and opinion the best Health Check up packages are available at the Phyathai Sri Racha Hospital to the rear of Robinson's Store Sri Racha Centre.  They regularly publish special deals and programmes for  "All you can possibly check in your body"  Contact Gavin Waddell, International Marketing Director who regularly speaks at both the Pattaya City Expats Club and the Pattaya Expat Forum. Gavin is ably assisted by 2 English speaking assistants Trevor and Chang,.  Telephone number for Gavin 0897500293. The Health Check Up Suite is modern and fabulous.  There is no booking.  Its a walk-in service.  No food and drink after 10-00pm the night before except water for blood checks. 

Email.gavin(at)phyathai.com

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, Postmaster said:

In my experience and opinion the best Health Check up packages are available at the Phyathai Sri Racha Hospital to the rear of Robinson's Store Sri Racha Centre.  They regularly publish special deals and programmes for  "All you can possibly check in your body"  Contact Gavin Waddell, International Marketing Director who regularly speaks at both the Pattaya City Expats Club and the Pattaya Expat Forum. Gavin is ably assisted by 2 English speaking assistants Trevor and Chang,.  Telephone number for Gavin 0897500293. The Health Check Up Suite is modern and fabulous.  There is no booking.  Its a walk-in service.  No food and drink after 10-00pm the night before except water for blood checks. 

Email.gavin(at)phyathai.com

Took advantage of a Health Check package last year at Phyathai Sriricha. Great value, great checkup. The post-checkup evaluation was excellent. Recommended.