Realistically speaking, do you think Trump will last till November?

8 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Better educated? Really? Wrong on uneployment, wrong on military spending. 2/2 for right, 0/2 for left. Your posts are getting embarrassing.

I think so. Your spelling of unemployment confirms it.

Post your link to what contradicts my statement on defense spending, if the World Bank as a source of data is not good enough for you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Ukraine is now a sovereign state, being raped by a dictator, please do NOT try and alter that fact. The same as other now sovereign states bordering on the now defunked USSR....🤔

Oh look, two lines.

Its defunct btw

Start a topic, lets go, one on one, point counterpoint. You wont, you probably dont even know what Galicia is.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I think so. Your spelling of unemployment confirms it.

Post your link to what contradicts my statement on defense spending, if the World Bank as a source of data is not good enough for you.

Your link shows Trump spending less in his first 2 years as a % of gdp than Biden. Your link shows no 3rd year data for Biden.

Typo :cheesy:

Stop embarrassing yourself. Lefties are stupid. 

• Confused 3
  • Agree 2

39 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

False equivalence. I can't recall any media where Kamala claimed she had prevented war.

IMO lefties are usually better educated than the right-wingers, which is why the right-wingers keep trying to drag them down to their white trash level.

Check out domestic terrorism threats in most Western countries, almost always it has a right-wing label.

Useful idiots for Trump, of course.

The “educated” left built a government that we can’t afford and want to spend even more money.  

Then in the USA we had the 2020 summer of love which caused billions in damage and many deaths. You people seem to forget about that stuff.  

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Your link shows Trump spending less in his first 2 years as a % of gdp than Biden. Your link shows no 3rd year data for Biden.

Typo :cheesy:

Stop embarrassing yourself. Lefties are stupid. 

My link shows spending under Trump increased every year of his presidency, you are now trying to twist it into the GDP angle. Dishonest, as usual.

Putting laugh emoticons on typos merely illustrates how vapid and fatuous your posts are.

I am only embarrassed by your illiteracy. How far did you get in school?

• Agree 2

Just now, Lacessit said:

My link shows spending under Trump increased every year of his presidency, you are now trying to twist it into the GDP angle. Dishonest, as usual.

Putting laugh emoticons on typos merely illustrates how vapid and fatuous your posts are.

I think he was a brush cutter..:cowboy:

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

The GDP angle is use to compare spending from year to year.  You should know this. 

3 minutes ago, TedG said:

The GDP angle is use to compare spending from year to year.  You should know this. 

So is the actual cash spent annually. Next.

Just now, Lacessit said:

So is the actual cash spent annually. Next.

That’s not a good way to do it.  Comparing as a percentage of the GDP normalizes the data by year.   For example federal spending in 1970 was 195 billion, or 19.3% of the GDP.   As compared to federal spending in 2023 with was 6.7 trillion or 23% of the GDP 

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

You seem to forget Trump's endorsement of hydroquinone, bleach, and going maskless ( because it would spoil his makeup ) probably killed a couple of hundred thousand Americans.

Can you afford a government where Trump will give tax cuts to the rich, and gut Medicare and Social Security?

Be careful what you wish for.

What does your first sentence have to do with my reply?   

We can’t afford the government we have.  The current deficit is 1.7 trillion.  If you take all the money from people earning over 10 million per year you will 1.4 trillion.   There needs to be changes to SS and Medicare.  SS has run deficits since 2010.   These are huge drivers of the deficit. 

US is spending at 23% of the GDP.  If you look at historical revenue collections, you will note it never has been over 20% of the GDP.  

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, rudi49jr said:

Jeez, could you be more condescending? And maybe take some history classes. Ukraine is not part of Russia, Ukraine was part of Russia. Just like Belgium used to be part of The Netherlands, but is now an independent sovereign state. 

And if you want to talk dollars: how about the 2 billion dollars Jared Kushner got from Saudi Arabia just because his father-in-law was president of the USA? That doesn’t worry you? 

Ill be happy to debate the history of the area with you anytime. Start a topic.

Tell us about the 2 billion. Please dont just cite Leninist media, tell us how Jareds money compares to Hunters. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

6 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

For example, China has thousands of kilometres of high speed rail track criss-crossing the entire country. Plus Tibet. Little Japan has 3000 km. America has less than 500 km.

America relies on road transport and air. Poor economics.

Easier to build railroads in dictatorships like China. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, rudi49jr said:

Why would I want to discuss history with you? Ukraine gained independence in 1991, that’s all I need to know. Or do you not agree with that? And since day 1 of that independence, Russia has been meddling and trying to undermine the sovereignty of Ukraine. Or do you not agree with that?

About the money. Hunter got a few million dollars for being on the board of a Ukrainian energy company. Kushner got 2 billion dollars because his father in law was the president of the USA. Spot the difference.

Leninist media. You’re hilarious. And not at all biased.

Scared to debate I get it. And the difference. OK this one: Hunter and his Daddy took the Ukrainian money to feed their greed and drug habits, and sold out US interests for Ukrainian money. Jared started and investment fund where anybody can make money. And tell us how we sold out our interests to the Saudis? Are they starting wars and sucking our treasure? Naw, they were in the Abraham accords, peace in the middle east, ooops, here comes bought and paid for Joe to mess that up.

• Sad 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

Not scared to debate, just not very keen on getting sucked into a debate that is not based on facts. I asked you a very simple question: do you agree that Ukraine gained independence in 1991? No need for a debate when you go by that fact.

Do you have any evidence of Joe Biden taking money from Ukraine, by the way? If you have, maybe you should hand it over to James Comer, who’s been trying to impeach Biden for years. With zero evidence so far, and zero result.

If you think Saudi Arabia is interested in peace in the Middle East (or anywhere else) you’re even more delusional than I thought. MBS, like any other (wannabe) dictator, is only interested in power and having people suck up and bow down to him. As for starting wars: Saudi Arabia is heavily involved in the civil war in Sudan, as well as in the war in Yemen. Mainly to fight proxy wars there with their arch enemy.

What are your sources for all this info?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

You seem to forget Trump's endorsement of hydroquinone, bleach, and going maskless ( because it would spoil his makeup ) probably killed a couple of hundred thousand Americans.

Can you afford a government where Trump will give tax cuts to the rich, and gut Medicare and Social Security?

Be careful what you wish for.

Why would a retired guy on the pension care about Trump? 

• Confused 1

On 8/3/2024 at 12:56 PM, susanlea said:

None sort. I like Trump. Don't understand the hate. Most 38yos would struggle to fly around speaking like he does. He is very impressive at 78yo.

I know Trump has a relatively decent grip on reality.... you on the other hand....

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
On 8/3/2024 at 3:29 PM, marin said:

Sharing is caring.....

melania-pics1.jpg

One thing Melania hasn't been sharing with her mushroom-head hubby is her bed.It was official soon after they moved in. Should have changed her title while living in the WH from First Lady to First Lady in Waiting. Waiting for the end of his term to renew her prenub.

(In the meantime, the whole bevy of Secret Agents were ever present to profect, sorry - Freudian slip - to protect her whenever a need arised...)

Edited by watthong
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

Not scared to debate, just not very keen on getting sucked into a debate that is not based on facts. I asked you a very simple question: do you agree that Ukraine gained independence in 1991? No need for a debate when you go by that fact.

Do you have any evidence of Joe Biden taking money from Ukraine, by the way? If you have, maybe you should hand it over to James Comer, who’s been trying to impeach Biden for years. With zero evidence so far, and zero result.

If you think Saudi Arabia is interested in peace in the Middle East (or anywhere else) you’re even more delusional than I thought. MBS, like any other (wannabe) dictator, is only interested in power and having people suck up and bow down to him. As for starting wars: Saudi Arabia is heavily involved in the civil war in Sudan, as well as in the war in Yemen. Mainly to fight proxy wars there with their arch enemy.

How simplistic and propaganda based.  10% to the big guy means there isnt zero evidence after all, huh?

Saudi Arabias enemy is Iran. Same as ours. Unless you are on their side? Is Israel a real country btw like Ukraine, just curious.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, watthong said:

One thing Melania hasn't been sharing with her mushroom-head hubby is her bed.It was official soon after they moved in. Should have changed her title while living in the WH from First Lady to First Lady in Waiting. Waiting for the end of his term to renew her prenub.

(In the meantime, the whole bevy of Secret Agents were ever present to profect, sorry - Freudian slip - to protect her whenever a need arised...)

Damn Melanias hot. Kamala used to have a big old set of honkers before they headed south with age, bet shes a bit jealous. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Yagoda said:

Damn Melanias hot. Kamala used to have a big old set of honkers before they headed south with age, bet shes a bit jealous. 

Kamala 3/10 Trump's wife 8/10. Yes Kamala would be jealous.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Kamala 3/10 Trump's wife 8/10. Yes Kamala would be jealous.

Naw dude look at those pictures of her when she was banging Willie. Definitely doable if ya didnt have to talk to her after.