Realistically speaking, do you think Trump will last till November?

Just now, Lacessit said:

Not at all. What he does in America doesn't affect me in Thailand.

OTOH, I guess the Trumpers will be dusting off their AR-15's when Harris wins. Sore losers, just like the insurrectionists of Jan 6.

So you are just a whinger on the internet :cheesy:

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 8/3/2024 at 10:21 AM, watthong said:

After getting sharpnel on his ear, Trump seems pretty shaken, I do sympathize.

Given his already fragile mental state prior, and  the kind of public "performances" exhibited since do you think he will still be standing *** physically, if not mentally *** when November comes around? Or they will have to pump him with formaldehyde to prop him up on Election Day? He's already looking hanging on by the skin of his teeth these days. poor geezer.

It sounds like you watch CNN, ABC, MSNBC, and CBS all day, and read the New York Times daily. LOL!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, renaissanc said:

It sounds like you watch CNN, ABC, MSNBC, and CBS all day, and read the New York Times daily. LOL!

Fox and Breitbart are your unbiased media sources, yes?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

I wonder what all the Liberal, Dementia Joe-Harris supporting expats in Thailand will do if Trump wins in November.  There are so many of them it seems. The Thai government should prepare for mass depression in the North-East and Pattaya, and the bar girls there should be trained to soothe away the Liberal expats' anger, fury, and sadness. Pharmacies should stock up on anti-depression pills while shops and supermarkets should increase their shelf space for beer and whisky so the expats can drink away their emotions. I wonder how many smart TVs will be smashed. ... Just teasing you all! 

Edited by renaissanc
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/3/2024 at 10:21 AM, watthong said:

After getting sharpnel on his ear, Trump seems pretty shaken, I do sympathize.

Given his already fragile mental state prior, and  the kind of public "performances" exhibited since do you think he will still be standing *** physically, if not mentally *** when November comes around? Or they will have to pump him with formaldehyde to prop him up on Election Day? He's already looking hanging on by the skin of his teeth these days. poor geezer.

He'll have to stand up to a lot of violence and lawfare from the lefties, but I'm certain he's man enough to deal with it.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, renaissanc said:

I wonder what all the Liberal, Dementia Joe-Harris supporting expats in Thailand will do if Trump wins in November.  There are so many of them it seems. The Thai government should prepare for mass depression in the North-East and Pattaya, and the bar girls there should be trained to soothe away the Liberal expats' anger, fury, and sadness. Pharmacies should stock up on anti-depression pills while shops and supermarkets should increase their shelf space for beer and whisky so the expats can drink away their emotions. I wonder how many smart TVs will be smashed. ... Just teasing you all! 

Likewise, I am wondering what the MAGA cult will do if Harris wins. As foreigners can't own firearms in Thailand ( legally ) an outlet for their emotions will be difficult to find.

I have it, they can set up a wailing Greek chorus on ASEAN.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Likewise, I am wondering what the MAGA cult will do if Harris wins. As foreigners can't own firearms in Thailand ( legally ) an outlet for their emotions will be difficult to find.

I have it, they can set up a wailing Greek chorus on ASEAN.

Well her chances of winning are only 40%. I won't do anything except laugh at how dumb voters are. Open borders and high inflation policies. How dumb can voters be.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Purdey said:

I admit that I feel sorry for him. Trump is really too old to work so hard. 

He should be looking at retirement with a free bed, three hot meals a day and a few hours in the exercise yard.

Sounds like a farang in Pattaya. Not free but cheap.

He's 78, out of shape, and overweight.  He's just as likely to drop dead any minute as to survive a presidential term.  Which means American voters need to take a hard look at that no-experience whackjob he nominated for VP.   Is that someone you want as president when Trump departs for the Eighth Circle of Hell?

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, newnative said:

He's 78, out of shape, and overweight.  He's just as likely to drop dead any minute as to survive a presidential term.  Which means American voters need to take a hard look at that no-experience whackjob he nominated for VP.   Is that someone you want as president when Trump departs for the Eighth Circle of Hell?

His fitness is no worse than 93yo Buffet.

• Confused 1

25 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I don't recall the Hilary supporters staging an insurrection in 2016, even though she won the popular vote.

I recall a big effort to circumvent the election by begging electors to change their votes, and Hillary claiming the election was stolen and that Trump was an illegitimate President for years. 

Selective memory on the left..

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Lacessit said:

Quite possibly you may be right, if you are polling males only. They are less than 50% of voters.

Trump has boasted about overturning Roe vs Wade. He's doubled down by choosing Vance.

I am predicting women voters are going to give Trump a huge slap across the face come November, much bigger than any he got when he was grabbing them by the pussy.

Betting companies give her a 40% chance. 

9 minutes ago, susanlea said:

His fitness is no worse than 93yo Buffet.

If he did my daily exercise routine, he would probably keel over with a heart attack. He's obese.