Realistically speaking, do you think Trump will last till November?

Just now, Lacessit said:

They own shares in all of those companies. Why wouldn't they add to their own profit line?

I'm talking about real athletes like Simone Biles and Michael Phelps, genius.

So you cherry pick "champions" lol

Swimming :cheesy:

23 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

IMO what is really sad is the fact people are prepared to elect a misogynistic, racist felon and sexual predator to the highest office in the land, where he has no intention of upholding the Constitution, a fact he has demonstrated already. It's like they have jettisoned any pretense of a moral compass.

As for vindictive, check out any of Trump's campaign speeches. They are riddled with statements about retribution.

Narcissists cannot endure being mocked. Is that what upsets you about Walker 88's post?

Trump has called his Republican opponents RINO's - Republicans In Name Only.

IIRC you claim to be neutral in this political situation. Perhaps we should be calling you NINO - Neutral In Name Only.

that is a lot of but but but trump. good job you answered every question. i don't claim to be neutral. i claim they are all pathetic slime. now you will chime in with this one is worse than that one and here is my link. unlike most here i am not locked into a certain ideology. partially due to my younger age i think. americans are trained to be blue or red. as are most people who buy into politics and the legacy media stories and fibs. please god do not go on about but but but trump lies as it will only show how clearly you are missing many of my points. ps i will go on to explain this in a minute.

is it a coincidence that shortly after the media started to use the weird phrase about trump all of a sudden loads of posters here are parroting the same thing. then going on about how the other team is in a cult. the scenarios go on and on and on over and over. same can be said for the red team too. my issue is that the left denies it more so than the right. at least there are times the right own it. the blues dance around and conflate things constantly. their ideals are so far from each other now that neither listens to anything and only waits for the other to finish so they can parrot their teams cool phrase of the week. 

what upsets me about his post is the bias. that's it. the gross bias shown of things i am not allowed to speak on. i remember a few years ago i was punished on this forum for calling trump a dancing orange monkey. which i have pointed out many times yet am still called a trump guy for some strange reason. makes sense as most of the time it comes from people with very extreme views and political stances.

i don't care what one side or the other claims. i have said multiple times on here now. after bidens oopsie moment... the entire system has been shown to be a sham.

kamala 2024.

Edited by stoner
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

They own shares in all of those companies. Why wouldn't they add to their own profit line?

john daly ? 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, stoner said:

doesn't matter if you are *not feeling it*

facts are facts. many an inflammatory name was given to trump in that comment. which is against forum rules....supposedly. 

also the weird thing is akin to woke now so there's that. 

but please keep on feeling it. 

I'm struggling mightily to see your 'many an inflammatory name was given to trump' in Walker88's terrific and well-written post.  Where are they?  Trump was referred to as a felon several times, which he is.  I much admired the use of 'Senor Felonista'--added a fun and interesting way to say felon.  Which, again, Trump is--so nothing inflammatory.  

Perhaps 'blubberbutt'?  Trump, as everyone knows, is grossly overweight so really nothing inflammatory there, just truth.  Again, just a great way to say to describe him and keep the reader's interest.  I'm partial to 'big tub of lard' for Trump.

Maybe 'long rapsheet'?    Sorry, true, and likely getting longer with all his current indictments.  And, also sorry to keep repeating but--nothing inflammatory, folks. Truth.

What about 'civilly convicted rapist'?   Unfortunately for America, that, too, is indeed true--you only have to ask the judge who handled the case.  We have a convicted rapist running for president.   Never thought I'd be typing that sentence!  Nothing inflammatory.

Which brings us to the final questionable label applied to Trump by the poster--'weird'.  I suppose one man's weird could be another man's normal but I, and I think many others, find Trump incredibly weird, in many myriad ways, starting with his serial lying, even in instances when he didn't need to lie.  Weird.  But, what's even weirder is the 'goobers' supporting him.  Let's not be goobers!  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

19 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Sad that people abuse people for supporting Trump.

Are you a hypocrite or what. Think about the things you have said about Kamala Harris, and those supporting her. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2

7 minutes ago, newnative said:

Which brings us to the final questionable label applied to Trump by the poster--'weird'.  I suppose one man's weird could be another man's normal but I, and I think many others, find Trump incredibly weird, in many myriad ways, starting with his serial lying, even in instances when he didn't need to lie.  Weird.  But, what's even weirder is the 'goobers' supporting him.  Let's not be goobers!  

i also see you are one of the weird repeaters. funny you were not saying that before the media started it just recently. 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

i very much doubt you'd heard of her until she was mentioned here the other day. 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

i very much doubt you'd heard of her until she was mentioned here the other day. 

I have a feeling you and susanlea love Jethro Tull. Guess why?🤣

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Luuk Chaai said:

The man is great..sharp as a tack.. a true world leader

Plays a mean round of golf.  And will outwit any and all of the demonic liberal left. God Bless this man !

And he has the best words :cheesy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Luuk Chaai said:

The man is great..sharp as a tack.. a true world leader

Plays a mean round of golf.  And will outwit any and all of the demonic liberal left. God Bless this man !

Absolutely, no need to look any further than this

"Biden didn't take a cognitive test. He took a covid test"  

Edited by watthong
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1