UK Government to Convene Emergency Cobra Meeting After Surge of Far-Right Violence

Social Media

5 hours ago, transam said:

Good afternoon Joe, may I point out that my thoughts are my own, and would in no way reveal them to you as a baiter asking daft questions..

Sorry about that.........😉

Ok, so you don't condemn it. Your thoughts are clear. I know exactly what you are now. Transam the "man?" who never ever answers a direct question as he can't engage in adult discourse but only throws childish nonsense around with a liberal sprinkling of childish emojis.

Why is it a "daft question" to ask if you condone that attack on that innocent family? Why can't you say that was wrong?

Happy to share your thoughts when you're on the attack though, including that Chomper Higgot is responsible for the riots. 

The biggest troll I have ever encountered. Sad really. No intelligent debate, just name calling.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

11 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

Ok, so you don't condemn it. Your thoughts are clear. I know exactly what you are now. Transam the "man?" who never ever answers a direct question as he can't engage in adult discourse but only throws childish nonsense around with a liberal sprinkling of childish emojis.

Why is it a "daft question" to ask if you condone that attack on that innocent family? Why can't you say that was wrong?

Happy to share your thoughts when you're on the attack though, including that Chomper Higgot is responsible for the riots. 

The biggest troll I have ever encountered. Sad really. No intelligent debate, just name calling.

Who says I don't condemn it, you, with the rest of your master baiting....😂

Now come on, a grown man affected by forum supplied emijons.....😢

On 8/5/2024 at 10:07 PM, CashMoon said:

Even an anti-immigrant administration cannot save the UK. You have no idea about the WEF reports. By 2030 the number of refugees on the move will reach 1 billion. 

and they can be stopped. I bet none of them will be trying for Australia.

There are other ways too, though I won't post them on here.

I have no idea why the west excuses people in poor countries that have far too many children, and go out of their way to accommodate the excess at taxpayer expense.

IMO being anti illegal immigrant is going to be a sure fire election strategy.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

and they can be stopped. I bet none of them will be trying for Australia.

There are other ways too, though I won't post them on here.

I have no idea why the west excuses people in poor countries that have far too many children, and go out of their way to accommodate the excess at taxpayer expense.

IMO being anti illegal immigrant is going to be a sure fire election strategy.

1920px-The_British_Empire.png

The countries to which you owe your current prosperity are shown in red. These people also have the right to live civilised lives. Of course they'll come to England.  The last time the Germans fell in love with the far right, they either died or were kicked to Argentina. So don't be thousands of kilometres away from your home country and try to be a hero on the keyboard. There are people who threaten to start a civil war, genocide in the forum. they are just funny.  I am sure those people will be afraid to go from the living room to the toilet during the war.  Do not see your solutions that you are afraid to even write in the forum as salvation.  Drink chamomile tea. It facilitates digestion. 🤣