Poll: Who will Kamala Harris pick to be her VP?

Poll: Who will Kamala Harris pick to be her VP?  

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 hours ago, simple1 said:

the Right just loves conspiracy stuff  - weird

Might be. If Kamala really is black, have her say the N-word, let the people decide for themselves.

5 minutes ago, FinChin67 said:

Might be. If Kamala really is black, have her say the N-word, let the people decide for themselves.

I hate to tell you this, I know you will be disappointed and I hate to disappoint, But I think the people have already decided. 

They don't need you "N" word test 

Perhaps you can use that at one of your clan meetings. 

• Thumbs Up 1

22 minutes ago, FinChin67 said:

She has picked up that black southern accent at the rallies that Hillary was so good at....

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, sirineou said:

I hate to tell you this, I know you will be disappointed and I hate to disappoint, But I think the people have already decided. 

They don't need you "N" word test 

Perhaps you can use that at one of your clan meetings. 

Clan meetings 🤣? Seriously? Kamala comes from slave owners and on top of that Biden (and the democratic party) loves the clan. I think you need a little lesson in history.

Anyways can you clarify if Kamala is black or Indian because she seems to change her accent and roots based on her audience?

1 minute ago, FinChin67 said:

Anyways can you clarify if Kamala is black or Indian because she seems to change her accent and roots based on her audience?

You are the one who suggested using the "N" word as a test.

I ask you,

Why can she be both?

My Daughter is half Greek and Half Irish. Does she need to make a choice?  Perhaps declare herself. Learn the secret handshake? 

14 minutes ago, sirineou said:

I ask you,

Why can she be both?

My Daughter is half Greek and Half Irish. Does she need to make a choice?  Perhaps declare herself. Learn the secret handshake? 

Sorry, over the top. 

Edited by Yellowtail

7 minutes ago, sirineou said:

I ask you,

Why can she be both?

She is playing the race card (fake hood accent  etc.) so she should come clean on it. Who is she apart from being from slave owner heritage?