The Tim Walz thread.

2 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Actually false. A makeup artist confirmed he just has dark lashes. Nice try. You support Tim. 6yo trans. Child abuse.

The more worried you are, the more you post.

It's an uncontrollable reflex.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, susanlea said:

Fair point. Americans care lots about hair. More than real issues. Hair, weight and sex life. Who cares about real issues.

Optics.  Walz looks non threatening and could be someone's grandpa or uncle.  Kelly looks intense and does not give out the "warm fuzzies".  This is understandable because Kelly's past jobs have been intense (Naval Aviator and Space Shuttle Commander). Walz was a school teacher and spent over 20 years in the Minnesota Army National Guard.  Walz looks very likeable. This could swing the vote for some. On the otherhand if I ever had to go to war again I would go with Kelly and not Walz.

Edited by sqwakvfr
  • Agree 1

The Left
:angry: The Right are all extremist, Neo-Nazis wing-nuts and are going to vote for Hitler reincarnated.  They need to be put down.

The Right
:angry: The Left are all extremist, Commie wing-nuts and are going to vote for Karl Marx reincarnated.  They need to be put down.

Me
You're all nuts.  Take a chill pill and relax.  Your vote and your faith in democracy are illusions.  :thumbsup:

Edited by connda
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, sqwakvfr said:

Optics.  Walz looks non threatening and could be someone's grandpa or uncle.  Kelly looks intense and does not give out the "warm fuzzies".  This is understandable because Kelly's past jobs have been intense (Naval Aviator and Space Shuttle Commander). Walz was a school teacher and spent over 20 years in the Minnesota Army National Guard.  Walz looks very likeable. This could swing the vote for some. 

Looks creepy.

walz-ap-ml-240906_1722948971850_hpMain.jpg

minnesota-governor-tim-walz-speaks-87125056.jpg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, connda said:

The Left
:angry: The Right are all extremist, Neo-Nazis wing-nut and are going to vote for Hitler reincarnated.  They need to be put down.

The Right
:angry: The Left are all extremist, Commie wing-nut and are going to vote for Karl Marx reincarnated.  They need to be put down.

Me
You're all nuts.  Take a chill pill and relax.  Your vote and your faith in democracy are illusions.  :thumbsup:

Well! That has cheered me up no end....555

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

The more worried you are, the more you post.

It's an uncontrollable reflex.

Just this thread up 15 posts in the last 50 minutes. Well said.  

susanlea

susanlea66 posts

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, connda said:

The Left
:angry: The Right are all extremist, Neo-Nazis wing-nut and are going to vote for Hitler reincarnated.  They need to be put down.

The Right
:angry: The Left are all extremist, Commie wing-nut and are going to vote for Karl Marx reincarnated.  They need to be put down.

Me

Well you are right. MIT and big business runs things. But 6yo trans and tampons for boys makes for a strange society. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RubenRemus said:

hard to see how pro-family policies like family leave and meals for kids at school that need it are "mass murder." I mean, someone is an extremist here, for sure. 

High inflation

Open borders

6yo trans

Crazy policies

11 minutes ago, sqwakvfr said:

Just a bad photo at an odd angle. Does he like to smell hair?  He could be Warrent Buffet's brother? 

Good catch.  I actually thought that was Buffet when I first saw the picture.

• Thumbs Up 1