The Tim Walz thread.

1 minute ago, Hanaguma said:

Walz' direct supervisor in the Guard disagrees. He was on CNN and said that Walz committed to the deployment, then went behind his (supervisor's) back to file retirement papers with others higher up the chain of command. 

Walz put in his retirement request in 2004.

He signed his election filing in January 2005.

Screenshot_20240810_101838_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Walz put in his retirement request in 2004.

Prove it with sources or shut up... there is a lot of conflicting testimony around this situation each with a source... yet you offer no source what so ever.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

He can serve in the guard and be in congress. 

Nice try. 

You really think that Walz could have been deployed overseas *and* run for Congress?

Even though Walz didn't know on January 25, 2005 if he would be deployed overseas, it would always be a possibility that would stop him from running for election. So, if he wanted to be in Congress, he had to retire. And he had to start the retirement process long before he filed for election.

• Agree 1

14 hours ago, susanlea said:

This forum has destroyed Walz. All credibility shot. He is toast. So much dirt on this coward. Army Reserves pretends to be a full soldier.

Easy to settle whether Walz was lying about being deployed to a war zone or not. Did he receive combat pay? Did Vance? If both did, okay. If only one of them did, then somebody is lying.

• Confused 1

Just now, JustMyOpinion said:

Prove it with sources or shut up... there is a lot of conflicting testimony around this situation each with a source... yet you offer no source what so ever.

He obviously filed for retirement before he filed for his run for Congress.

Just now, John Drake said:

Easy to settle whether Walz was lying about being deployed to a war zone or not. Did he receive combat pay? Did Vance? If both did, okay. If only one of them did, then somebody is lying.

I don't have access to Google as I am in China today. That means I can't research your unsourced claims, sorry.

Just now, Danderman123 said:
2 minutes ago, JustMyOpinion said:

obviously you have proof too right. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Danderman123 said:

I don't have access to Google as I am in China today. That means I can't research your unsourced claims, sorry.

i can buy a vpn for you. just send me the bill ill pay for a year. 

1 minute ago, John Drake said:

Walz was deployed overseas during some war, but not sent to a combat zone.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

I didn't make claims. I asked questions.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

That means I can't research your unsourced claims, sorry.

3 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

12 hours ago, Will B Good said:

What combat did Mr Vance see ....?

Did Vance receive combat pay? Did Walz? That's how you determine who was in combat. Their pay stubs will tell you.

• Confused 1

42 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

You use the term "draft dodger", but you can't back up your insult.

Classic liar.

Walz 001.png

Walz 002.png

Walz 003.png

Walz 004.png

Walz 005.png

There's something else in there that is sort of dodgy. All these stories about Walz as a football coach. When I hear that phrase, "football coach," I automatically think "head coach." Somebody like Tom Landry, Don Shula. I don't think "assistant" head coach, Which is what Walz was, apparently. https://www.newsweek.com/tim-walz-minnesota-coach-mankato-west-1936599

1 hour ago, Hanaguma said:

Aside from that, there is no question that Walz lied about his service on multiple occasions, and let others lie about it without correcting them. He wants to gain some cred for having served in combat and use that as a political advantage. He never served in combat, never carried a weapon in a combat zone, never served in Iraq or Afghanistan. Yet claims to all of those have been made. 

Text book definition of "stolen valor" ... Veterans are not amused by such antics.

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I can access some websites while I am in China (obviously, this one), but not search engines or Yahoo sites.

Don't ever say I didn't try to help.

44 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You really think that Walz could have been deployed overseas *and* run for Congress?

Even though Walz didn't know on January 25, 2005 if he would be deployed overseas, it would always be a possibility that would stop him from running for election. So, if he wanted to be in Congress, he had to retire. And he had to start the retirement process long before he filed for election.

Sure Jan, sure

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Issue over. Walz submitted his retirement paperwork in 2004.

Did the Minnesota Army National Guard or the NGB (National Guard Bureau) confimr this?  

1 hour ago, Hanaguma said:

Quote from Walz on justifying a ban on assault weapons;

“We can make sure that those weapons of war, that I carried in war, is the only place where those weapons are at,” 

He was never in war. 

He filed for retirement in May 2005. At that time, rumours swirling about Guard units being mobilized. A better man may have decided to put off retirement and chosen to serve with the men he trained with.

Your taking a metaphor and using it to fit just you

15 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

So, he's not a liar, he's a misspeaker, got it. 

Yes

Once in 20 years, he said "war" instead of "wartime". BFD.

Unlike your man Trump who claimed he had the flight logs of a helicopter that he crashed in.