Kamala Harris's VP Choice: Did She Make Her First Major Campaign Mistake?

Social Media

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Are you having to go back that far to try and discredit the bloke.........🤔

You don't have to do that with your leader Trump, as you are well aware......🤣

What it proves is that this issue has been out there at least since 2018. All the component parts of the criticism Walz have been there for six years. This isn't some desperate smear thrown up just because Walz is a VP nominee. Trump isn't my leader. I've made that plain many times over. 

3 hours ago, susanlea said:

Still defending this crazy guy. Vance is the only normal one from the four. Walz is the most extreme.

Defining crazy, normal and extreme!

Oh the irony!

Do you read your posts before you press "post"?

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, John Drake said:

What it proves is that this issue has been out there at least since 2018. All the component parts of the criticism Walz have been there for six years. This isn't some desperate smear thrown up just because Walz is a VP nominee. Trump isn't my leader. I've made that plain many times over. 

2005.............🤭

Now what was I getting up to in 2005, hmmmmm....😝

I wasn't even on here, or thinking about LOS in 2005...........😂

But Trump, wow, he has been up to loads of sh_t since 2005, his record, and future record will be out there for all to see........😱

Now if he became President, just imagine the p_ss taking and laughter around the world.............🤣

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Tug said:

Speeding dui reduced to reckless driving 200$ fine and court costs.trump sexual assault fined 34 felony convictions hes close to 500 million in judgments against him seems he can’t get bonded.thats not getting into defrauding his charity nor the fraud bilko university……..no comparison none……heck I’ve been arrested a few times when I was young nothing serious or criminal heck just makes Walt more a likable regular guy.

Yes, some here are really scraping the barrel, but like their hero Trump.....🤔

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

Please tell us about your own military service, and the rank you attained, which gives you the right to pass judgment on others.

Who are you to contradict the two army sageants who composed that letter? Are you even an American?

1 hour ago, susanlea said:

Kamala has a very thin skin. CNN website has a link showing her get angry at a few hecklers. She looks nasty. Underneath the silly laugh is a nasty person. China must be loving the prospect of her winning. 

I saw that video clip, and thought that she dealt with it well, so did the audience - they laughed so much that the heckler's shut up.

Now who was It who asked "security" to take heckler's out the back and beat sh!t out of them, oh yes, Donald Trump!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

Not the people of the US then. She didn't win a single state when she entered the primaries.

err, wrong again ,

do you even know how delegates are appointed? 

it is an interesting subject and similar to the electoral college in the general election. 

Harris was selected to be the candidate,  in a similar  process that tramp got the nomination. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, John Drake said:

Who are you to contradict the two army sageants who composed that letter? Are you even an American?

Deflection, and possibly defamation. How do you know the two army sergeants had no axe to grind with Walz?

I am not American. The proposition this thread is reserved for American posters only is egregiously stupid.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Here’s weird.

Kamala Harris' running mate Tim Walz is not 'normal,' CNN contributor says

And lying about his service; stolen valor:

Gov. Walz's biography boasts a higher National Guard rank than he retired with after he was automatically demoted for failing to fulfill obligations of his promotion. He also bailed out on his unit before deployment in Iraq.

--Minnesota National Guard confirms VP nominee Tim Walz demoted, calling into question official bio

Even his wife is weird:

Tim Walz’s Wife Gwen Kept Windows Open During BLM Riots to ‘Smell the Burning Tires’

Walz lyin' like a dawg about Trump: https://rumble.com/v5a1nd0-tim-walz-lies-vs-donald-trump-truths-harriswalz-campaign-gaslights.html

And media given their psyop talking points, which you duly parrot: https://rumble.com/v5a1nf9-media-was-given-their-psyop-talking-points-on-heals-up-harriss-vp-pick-tim-.html

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Deflection, and possibly defamation. How do you know the two army sergeants had no axe to grind with Walz?

I am not American. The proposition this thread is reserved for American posters only is egregiously stupid.

The two sergeants served in Iraq. They have direct knowledge of what occurred. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, sirineou said:

err, wrong again ,

do you even know how delegates are appointed? 

it is an interesting subject and similar to the electoral college in the general election. 

Harris was selected to be the candidate,  in a similar  process that tramp got the nomination. 

BS. Trump won in primaries.

17 minutes ago, John Drake said:

Walz appears to be a man who has/had an alcohol problem, who exaggerates his war record (or lack thereof), who lets his cities burn in the face of rioting, gives driver's licenses to illegal aliens, and who seems to have a problem controlling his anger.

well he'll fit in nicely ..... 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Yet you want to require some anonymous statement of military experience before people are allowed to criticize Walz's exaggerations and deception on his war record. Guess what. Any American citizen can criticize any American politician as much as they want. And unlike some other countries, America doesn't lock people up for social media posts that may hurt someone's feelings.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, sirineou said:

First trump run unopposed, the voters in the primary had a choice of trump, trump or trump. 

Are you saying not a single state had anyone other than Trump in their primaries? I'm not going to look it up, but that sounds unlikely, to be polite. Anyone can join a primary.