trump folds and agrees to Kamala Harris debate demands,

13 hours ago, Will B Good said:

...and quite right. His time was up.

In the UK we say the men in grey suits want have a word.....it's time to go.

A smart move as the polls testify.

There must be, I hope, for the Republicans sake, some of their own 'men in grey suits' buckling up to speak to Mr Trump.

If they forced Trump out they can cancel the election and just anoint Harris as POTUS.

22 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

You may interpret them as silly insults, but many others would interpret them as just simply speaking truth, and saying it like I see it. Alot of Trump supporters don't like to hear him being criticized. 

That's not criticism, it's just nasty insults.

I'm sure psychologists have a word to describe what you are doing.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, luckymitchell said:

Do you not see the difference in reporting and how the media is just constantly moving the goalposts, or flat out lying. even on this site.

when trump wants to cancel a debate he is attacked, saying 'he's scared to debate her', even though he just wanted to change the date.

He agrees to a debate and then 'he's folded' implying weakness 

He has now apparently agreed to 3 or 4, Harris only 1, but no headlines of her being scared or weak, and your defense of this is  'she only just found out she was running'. Pretty sure its been nearly 3 weeks, that's a long time in political terms.

Seems that if Harris shot a man on mainstreet, half the posters on here would be saying the guy deserved to die and she is a heroine for offing him.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

Seems that if Harris shot a man on mainstreet, half the posters on here would be saying the guy deserved to die and she is a heroine for offing him.

More guesswork from a Trumpette, though I was shocked to read your hero nearly went down in a helicopter, must have been very scary, until I watched this.......🤣

Now make sure you watch it till the end, it is sooooo funny....🤣

Seems you are one that gets fooled by your hero quite easily....🤭

• Love It 1

On 8/10/2024 at 9:11 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Do you ever have anything to say about Trump other than silly insults? Can't say I remember anything that made sense.

Does trump ever have anything to say about anyone beyond childish nicknames and insults?

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

4 minutes ago, Fairynuff said:

Does trump ever have anything to say about anyone beyond childish nicknames and insults?

Lots of things. Jobs, low prices, secure borders. No wars. Real issues that the left ignore.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

That's not criticism, it's just nasty insults.

I'm sure psychologists have a word to describe what you are doing.

Correct. Dislike, a tremendous lack of respect, an ability to call out dishonor and bad behavior, and being able to see through the lying ways of a con man and charlatan. 

• Love It 1

1 minute ago, spidermike007 said:

Correct. Dislike, a tremendous lack of respect, an ability to call out dishonor and bad behavior, and being able to see through the lying ways of a con man and charlatan. 

Why bother? Nobody changes their votes due to left wing rants online. Both Harris and Walz are proven liars.

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, transam said:

More guesswork from a Trumpette, though I was shocked to read your hero nearly went down in a helicopter, must have been very scary, until I watched this.......🤣

Now make sure you watch it till the end, it is sooooo funny....🤣

Seems you are one that gets fooled by your hero quite easily....🤭

which part was soooo funny? i must have missed it, i just heard 6 minutes of ear grating lefty nonsense.

you really should spend a bit more time reading up on things. 1 google search will do it. here is an article regarding the incident...that DID happen, although Trump got the name wrong, it was apparently back in 1990, so i can forgo that error.. the main point is the incident happened. despite all the  msm running around like headless chickens thinking this is some big gotcha moment.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/aug/10/trump-helicopter-ride-nate-holden-willie-brown

12 minutes ago, Fairynuff said:

not when it comes to the radical left opposition. i think after being labelled a dictator, hitler and a racist the field is pretty even.

1 minute ago, frank83628 said:

not when it comes to the radical left opposition. i think after being labelled a dictator, hitler and a racist the field is pretty even.

America's Hitler

• Like 1

haha, you really are flogging a dead horse with Trumpo and his 'dementia', it just make you look foolish.  it's not even worth countering

78yo looks younger than 60yo Walz.

haha, you really are flogging a dead horse with Trumpo and his 'dementia', it just make you look foolish.  it's not even worth countering

trump jim jones.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, frank83628 said:

which part was soooo funny? i must have missed it, i just heard 6 minutes of ear grating lefty nonsense.

you really should spend a bit more time reading up on things. 1 google search will do it. here is an article regarding the incident...that DID happen, although Trump got the name wrong, it was apparently back in 1990, so i can forgo that error.. the main point is the incident happened. despite all the  msm running around like headless chickens thinking this is some big gotcha moment.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/aug/10/trump-helicopter-ride-nate-holden-willie-brown

So, you would rather believe the Guardian than the actual bloke in the helicopter...🤣

Oh, Trump gave the wrong name, riiiiight, along with all of his other mistakes...🤣

But, as you are a Putin supporter, nobody takes any notice of you, except the other Reds on here.

So crawl back to wherever you were hiding..........😒

19 minutes ago, transam said:

So, you would rather believe the Guardian than the actual bloke in the helicopter...🤣

Oh, Trump gave the wrong name, riiiiight, along with all of his other mistakes...🤣

But, as you are a Putin supporter, nobody takes any notice of you, except the other Reds on here.

So crawl back to wherever you were hiding..........😒

the guardian is quoting Politico, who had interviewed the actual guy that was in the helicopter, and he said it was  forced to make an emergency landing.

the guardian or politico are far from Trumping backing outlets....so what are you saying, they lied and covered for trump, the guy in your video wasn't in the helicopter, because he wasn't the guy Trump meant. or do you actually think Trump intentionally made it up, knowing full well whatever he says gets fact checked.

i took a screen shot seeing as you clearly cant be bothered to open the link or even google it yourself

Screenshot 2024-08-11 at 13.29.50.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

the guardian is quoting Politico, who had interviewed the actual guy that was in the helicopter, and he said it was  forced to make an emergency landing.

the guardian or politico are far from Trumping backing outlets....so what are you saying, they lied and covered for trump, the guy in your video wasn't in the helicopter, because he wasn't the guy Trump meant. or do you actually think Trump intentionally made it up, knowing full well whatever he says gets fact checked.

i took a screen shot seeing as you clearly cant be bothered to open the link or even google it yourself

Willie Brown was not in a helicopter with Trump that made an emergency landing...........FACT.......😂

I don't care what Putin told you.........:guitar:

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

32 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

Wait, are you seriously claiming Trump is not making up things because he knows he gets fact checked?