change thai baht to euro's

bubblegum

14 minutes ago, JBChiangRai said:

I was one of two directors appointed by an Israeli company (ICTS, shareholders) who are experts in AVSEC and whose company handles AVSEC at dozens of airports all over the world.  Without their expertise the security contracts with AOT could not have been won.

I worked with one of their MD's nearly 40 years ago in an Israeli software house and subsequently ICTS were customers of the software house I founded.  I was in Thailand (retired), impeccable character (previously a magistrate) and persuadable. I am an expert in IT, management, sales & marketing, the other director is an expert in AVSEC.

Does that answer your question Gottfrid? Why don't you tell me what you did?

Wow! Expert in so many fields. That´s amazing. I mean IT, management, sales and marketing. You seem like the go-to guy. me, I was just a regular guy, starting my own busines before finish school, and that has gone on.

2 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Wow! Expert in so many fields. That´s amazing. I mean IT, management, sales and marketing. You seem like the go-to guy. me, I was just a regular guy, starting my own busines before finish school, and that has gone on.

Thank you for the compliment.

So now you know my background is software, sales & marketing (I was Sales Director of Thailand's AVSEC company managing Suvarnabhumi & Phuket), so go on, tell us about your business? and what your areas of expertise are? I'm assume you have some other than heckling.

You questioned mine, now I'm questioning yours.

5 minutes ago, JBChiangRai said:

Thank you for the compliment.

So now you know my background is software, sales & marketing (I was Sales Director of Thailand's AVSEC company managing Suvarnabhumi & Phuket), so go on, tell us about your business? and what your areas of expertise are? I'm assume you have some other than heckling.

You questioned mine, now I'm questioning yours.

Sure, you can question what you want. Good Luck with that.

• Haha 2

On 8/12/2024 at 8:31 AM, FlorC said:

Wouldn't it be great if thaivisa or aseannow had a service to bring expats and others together to directly exchange without those money grabbing banks (or exchanges like SuperRich that are only in big cities) ?

I have some crispy 200 euro notes to exchange , but not in Phuket....

yeah, great idea...

I would like to pay thai baht here and get euros in my home country... even at the bank's selling rate... still better than to lose another 2% in bank fees and bad exchange rates...

but might be illegal, right... bank monopolies...

7 hours ago, john donson said:

yeah, great idea...

I would like to pay thai baht here and get euros in my home country... even at the bank's selling rate... still better than to lose another 2% in bank fees and bad exchange rates...

but might be illegal, right... bank monopolies...

There is of course the matter of trust , are the notes real ...