Is Vance a major liability?

Lacessit

Just now, Yellowtail said:

Sorry, why do you hate Vance, or think less of him because he's a crossdresser and likely gay? 

Do you think that should disqualify him? I don't. 

Watching the left melt down because a gay man might be VP is amusing. 

I don't think the drag stuff disqualifies Vance, nor do I hate him.

The drag stuff will cost Vance votes, and he's is a weak candidate to start with.

I don't claim that Vance is gay. Maybe you have some inside information on that.

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

I guess every male at some point in their life has worn women's clothes, tried out high heels to see what it is like.

No big deal, but it's a mistake for guys to start wearing a halo about it, as Vance seems to do.

So, because Vance is against the state mutilating children's genitals and giving children hormone blockers against the will of the parents, he's wearing a halo about it? 

Kamala Harris and stolen valor Walz both support those policies, do you? If so, great, but let's be honest. 

• Sad 1

I do not really care that Walz "retired" when he got his orders to deploy, I don't really care that he lied about it, or that he lied about the weapons he carried in "war", I care that he is a hard leftist and his policies reflect that. 

Now he's being made to look like good old county Tim, just like Kamala is being made to look like a moderate when she is anything but. 

If you want hard-left policies vote for them, if you don't vote for Trump.

Harris/Walz support: 

-Millions of illegals per year flooding across the border

-Amnesty and fast-track path to citizenship for illegals 

-Free medical care for illegal immigrant

-Shutting down fracking, resulting in high energy prices and reliance on advisories for oil

-First and second amendments reversed

-Court packing

-Men in girl’s sports, bathrooms and locker rooms

-Hormone blockers for children

-Genital mutilation of children

-Children being removed from parents that do not agree to “gender affirming care” for their children

-Higher taxes

-More spending

-Books that provide pictorial instructions on how to participate in homosexual sex in grade-schools

• Sad 1

On 8/15/2024 at 12:32 PM, Yellowtail said:

I do not really care that Walz "retired" when he got his orders to deploy, I don't really care that he lied about it, or that he lied about the weapons he carried in "war", I care that he is a hard leftist and his policies reflect that. 

Now he's being made to look like good old county Tim, just like Kamala is being made to look like a moderate when she is anything but. 

If you want hard-left policies vote for them, if you don't vote for Trump.

Harris/Walz support: 

-Millions of illegals per year flooding across the border

-Amnesty and fast-track path to citizenship for illegals 

-Free medical care for illegal immigrant

-Shutting down fracking, resulting in high energy prices and reliance on advisories for oil

-First and second amendments reversed

-Court packing

-Men in girl’s sports, bathrooms and locker rooms

-Hormone blockers for children

-Genital mutilation of children

-Children being removed from parents that do not agree to “gender affirming care” for their children

-Higher taxes

-More spending

-Books that provide pictorial instructions on how to participate in homosexual sex in grade-schools

You seem really hung up on policies enacted by states and local school boards.