A Nation in Crisis: The Erosion of Respect for Law and Order in the UK

Social Media

I suppose this was bound to happen once the police funds were cut to the bone. De-funding the police is popular with some groups but when you actually do it, things don't improve.

Funny - nowhere in the article does it clearly mention that the native British peasants are somewhat miffed about the government arbitrarily encouraging a significant cultural and ethnic change to their society, with no such mandate from the common man.

And this comes from the Daily Telegraph, an allegedly right leaning rag. By this standard, Pravda was neo-conservative.:coffee1:

• Agree 2

On 8/15/2024 at 9:21 AM, James105 said:

That may have been the case in the past, but I do not think that is accurate now. 

image.png.969e3c1a90080024d6b988652a182931.png

It’s an odd cut-off at ‘£70,000, a reasonable middle class income and almost certainly an income that people who receive it are still working for a living:

• Confused 1

34 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It’s an odd cut-off at ‘£70,000, a reasonable middle class income and almost certainly an income that people who receive it are still working for a living:

What do you think is a proper penalty for protestors that intentionally damage public property?

• Confused 2

Immigration brings instability.

Speaking of Law and Order, it seems to me that this guy knows what he is talking about....

Is he right about the UK, Law and Order, and instability and lack of respect for order, due to loss of homogeneity in the UK, today?

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Immigration brings instability.

Speaking of Law and Order, it seems to me that this guy knows what he is talking about....

Is he right about the UK, Law and Order, and instability and lack of respect for order, due to loss of homogeneity in the UK, today?

David Starkey, look him up.

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

What has that got to do with my comment you are responding to?

Sorry. 75K is more than trice the median income in the UK, and whether or not people are still “working for a living “ depends on how they get it. 

Now getting back on topic, what do you think a proper penalty is for protesters that intentionally damage public property? 

I understand if your ideology will not let you answer. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

What does she expect when the police enforce laws differently depending on the race, class and political opinions of the individual?

They don't deserve our respect. Far from it. 

Yeh, the laws should only be enforced against minorities.

Oh for the days of the sus’ laws, that was propped policing, harassing black folk for being suspiciously in possession of black ethnicity.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, mogandave said:

Sorry. 75K is more than trice the median income in the UK, and whether or not people are still “working for a living “ depends on how they get it. 

Now getting back on topic, what do you think a proper penalty is for protesters that intentionally damage public property? 

I understand if your ideology will not let you answer. 

I’m sorry you think £75K is a lot of money.

Now back to your question:

The right penalty is defined in sentencing guidelines.

• Sad 3